Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Knower

Cleansing Question.

OK, I don't know if this question has been asked before but, how long does it take (generally) to cleanse a crystal? Is there a set time period or is it ultimately an instinctive thing? At the moment I'm in the process of cleansing a crystal I bought about two weeks ago and I'm using some small tumble stones of Selenite (about four-to-five pieces) and I also intend to place the crystal in some morning sun-light as well.
Old 06-02-2021, 06:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi there
there are many ways to cleanse your Crystals like under running water to putting them in soil to simply to breathing on them there is no time limit do what feels right to you
however depending on what sort of stone you wish to cleanse you may need to check if it isn't water soluble or putting stones in the sun as some can fade hope this helps
Old 06-02-2021, 09:07 PM
Knower

Thanks for your reply soronwill26. I do like the Selenite method of cleansing crystals as oppose to water cleansing. Such minerals as Lapis Lazuli, Iron Pyrite and Orange Calcite aren't the type of materials for that kind of method. I only breath on my crystals if I want to 'energise' them. Also - I agree with you about exposing crystals to sunlight for too long, fours years ago I bought my mother a small Celestite cluster which (I feel but not quite sure) that I exposed to the sun for a bit too much. I don't think I've ruined the piece but once or twice I had left in the bright summer sunlight. I think I'll post a photo of it for you to judge, when I get the time.
Old 08-02-2021, 02:11 AM
Seeker
We can also call angels to cleanse the crystals for us. Then, recharge them with appropriate energies (can also ask angels to do, or we can do it ourselves), and connect the crystals to ourselves. 3 steps: cleanse, recharge, connect.
Old 08-02-2021, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by etheric-imprinted_72
Thanks for your reply soronwill26. I do like the Selenite method of cleansing crystals as oppose to water cleansing. Such minerals as Lapis Lazuli, Iron Pyrite and Orange Calcite aren't the type of materials for that kind of method. I only breath on my crystals if I want to 'energise' them. Also - I agree with you about exposing crystals to sunlight for too long, fours years ago I bought my mother a small Celestite cluster which (I feel but not quite sure) that I exposed to the sun for a bit too much. I don't think I've ruined the piece but once or twice I had left in the bright summer sunlight. I think I'll post a photo of it for you to judge, when I get the time.
Crystals don't fade from a few hours in the sun.

If it concerns crystals that get affected by water then selenite is a great way.
There is no set time for how long it takes other than to intuit. It depends on too many factors, like how 'dirty' they are, or in other words: What have they been exposed to and how long for.
Also the type and quality of crystal depends as some can handle a helluva lot, other not or they absorb.
Just feel and trust your inner knowing.
Old 08-02-2021, 12:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Crystals don't fade from a few hours in the sun.

If it concerns crystals that get affected by water then selenite is a great way.
There is no set time for how long it takes other than to intuit. It depends on too many factors, like how 'dirty' they are, or in other words: What have they been exposed to and how long for.
Also the type and quality of crystal depends as some can handle a helluva lot, other not or they absorb.
Just feel and trust your inner knowing.

I want also to mention 2 things and even boost what you say,
and add one more thing, on youtube, there are cleansing sounds for crystals,
crystal respond to sound as well, just like Tibetian gong bowl, and high vibration music, as for the rest 2 things that also a factor to take into count,
when working with the crystal it's recommended you will let your energetic aura,
and the crystal to start match to one another, so first after cleansing,
work with it for a short while when that crystal start feel heavy give it a break,
then do purification again with sound let it rest a day then again slowly
and effective you will start to match your vibration and the crystal vibration,
until no longer that will feel heavy, and second thing same goes not just in crystals but also,
energetic artifacts such as rings wands and staffs energetic gloves and
so on, some may even take purification into artistic side and sing,
mostly songs that imbued with great meaning to a person when holding the stone or the artifact or singing near it or even dance, strong emotions
make you radiate with illuminated energy that able to cleanse
not just your gems and artifacts but also the entire house both from negative energy and invading hostile entities, same goes for pray and set of intentions, energy affects emotions, and emotions affect energy.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 08-02-2021, 12:56 PM
Master
Sound is indeed extremely powerful! The problem with this though is that the human is the one who choses the sound and this may not be what is what the crystal needs or resonates with. But I guess if you intuit... and I doubt it'd hurt :)
Personally I prefer to use a tuning fork over a singing bowl or gong for this particular purpose.
There's this Japanese woman who has posted a lot of clips on YouTube and uses a lot of different tuning forks. She works with them and other instruments.
Even from these clips and through speakers the effect is extremely powerful!
Her energy is also very strong and high.
This is her channel:
MIYUKI Yoga&Meditation&Tuning Forks
Old 08-02-2021, 02:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sound is indeed extremely powerful! The problem with this though is that the human is the one who choses the sound and this may not be what is what the crystal needs or resonates with. But I guess if you intuit... and I doubt it'd hurt :)
Personally I prefer to use a tuning fork over a singing bowl or gong for this particular purpose.
There's this Japanese woman who has posted a lot of clips on YouTube and uses a lot of different tuning forks. She works with them and other instruments.
Even from these clips and through speakers the effect is extremely powerful!
Her energy is also very strong and high.
This is her channel:
MIYUKI Yoga&Meditation&Tuning Forks

i will look her up thank you so much for sharing this , that great privilege learn from you,may i have permission to ask you something in private ?,since i have a feeling you may know the answer i seek.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 09-02-2021, 05:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
I want also to mention 2 things and even boost what you say,
and add one more thing, on youtube, there are cleansing sounds for crystals,
crystal respond to sound as well, just like Tibetian gong bowl, and high vibration music, as for the rest 2 things that also a factor to take into count,
when working with the crystal it's recommended you will let your energetic aura,
and the crystal to start match to one another, so first after cleansing,
work with it for a short while when that crystal start feel heavy give it a break,
then do purification again with sound let it rest a day then again slowly
and effective you will start to match your vibration and the crystal vibration,
until no longer that will feel heavy, and second thing same goes not just in crystals but also,
energetic artifacts such as rings wands and staffs energetic gloves and
so on, some may even take purification into artistic side and sing,
mostly songs that imbued with great meaning to a person when holding the stone or the artifact or singing near it or even dance, strong emotions
make you radiate with illuminated energy that able to cleanse
not just your gems and artifacts but also the entire house both from negative energy and invading hostile entities, same goes for pray and set of intentions, energy affects emotions, and emotions affect energy.

I have some singing bowls sitting on mats which make it easier to play when striking with a 'stick'. I also have a 3 bell gong which when I 'play', really energizes the room. Different whiffs of incenses can also add to the moment. Sound, it done right, makes the Heart happy which is one of the best methods for cleansing. Incense has been used by many religions and I suspect for cleansing purposes.

At night time, I do something, as far as I know, that nobody else does. I have 4 light show projectors going on which transforms the room in to a fantasy World. The Rocks and Crystals seem to really enjoy what is going on..... they seem to respond like adults. LOL! A happy spirit in of itself induces a self-cleansing.

I also have Selenite Charging Plates and Selenite Bowls which are called upon when needed. Selenite cleanses 'everything'.

Then their are the Salts: Dead Sea Salt and Black Salt. My favorite is a mixture of Dead Sea Salt and Black Salt. The Salts are use on only a few things for cleansing purposes.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-02-2021, 06:14 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I have some singing bowls sitting on mats which make it easier to play when striking with a 'stick'. I also have a 3 bell gong which when I 'play', really energizes the room. Different whiffs of incenses can also add to the moment. Sound, it done right, makes the Heart happy which is one of the best methods for cleansing. Incense has been used by many religions and I suspect for cleansing purposes.

At night time, I do something, as far as I know, that nobody else does. I have 4 light show projectors going on which transforms the room in to a fantasy World. The Rocks and Crystals seem to really enjoy what is going on..... they seem to respond like adults. LOL! A happy spirit in of itself induces a self-cleansing.

I also have Selenite Charging Plates and Selenite Bowls which are called upon when needed. Selenite cleanses 'everything'.

Then their are the Salts: Dead Sea Salt and Black Salt. My favorite is a mixture of Dead Sea Salt and Black Salt. The Salts are use on only a few things for cleansing purposes.

I will look that selenite never worked with it,
rituals are great tools as well combine with singing and praying,
I think along as one radiate light it will cleanse everything,
sometimes when I do a ritual and I need sing, words come to me,
random songs, and sometimes unknown language I speak when
I am in tune I never have any idea what it means, when I am in good
mood the language feel light and full of positivity, and when angry
that doesn't sound pleasant and sound more like hexing of sort and heavy but on cleansing ritual
when I am in a good mood that just likes words of healing immediately I feel better and everyone around feels same I wonder if anyone heard on that phenomenon, the same goes when I am in bad mood just in a negative way enough to even speak that in my mind and effect will come any clue what it is? this unknown language.