Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 01-09-2020, 11:06 AM
Master
I saw some people who had choose to go that way.They live in their own world.(fools paradise).
Old 01-09-2020, 03:36 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by the captain
Ugh, every New Age guru and counsellor and do-gooder seems to be spouting the virtues of being positive these days. You may just want to scream at them “Don’t give me words and platitudes – I need practical help and action NOW!” Well, believe it or not, being positive is exactly the right action you should take. It's all you need to do. Being positive is basically getting out of your own misguided limited little human way and just letting the great and almighty Universe step in and help you – which is what it is waiting to do. Why would you want to be negative anyway? And yes, it is a choice – you can choose to think, feel or behave any way you want. You are the creator of your own life. So even if you risk disappointment when you don’t achieve your goals through a positive attitude, gee whiz, is the alternative of being negatively afraid, depressed, frustrated, angry, sad, mistrustful or hopeless really a better choice? Is that any way to live this amazing experience we called “life”? Is it really living then? Rather than becoming dejected or losing trust in God/spirit when you don’t get what you want, it’s much more constructive to believe that whatever you wanted was not what you truly needed to help you grow and thrive, because the Universe always has your best interests at heart and it knows what your soul truly yearns for.

Or do you think it might be more beneficial to be cranky, cynical, disillusioned, panicked or confused all the time? Because this is the choice you are consciously or unconsciously making every day – to be happy or unhappy. It’s choosing between risking possibly being disappointed over definitely being miserable. Now you tell me, what is the smart choice? Oh, you may say, I tried it for a while, this being positive thingy, but it just didn’t work. But how do you know it didn’t work? Perhaps you gave up just before your goal was reached. Some things take longer than others to manifest, like for example, your health if it has been bad for a long time. You only have to believe to receive, trust that good things ARE going to happen for you, and don’t put a time limit on it. Because the alternative is being permanently unhappy. Or are you completely hooked on complaining. stewing and suffering? If it’s just sympathy and someone to hold you up and say "There, there, you poor old thing!" that you want – forget it, it might be nice for a while and God knows we all need a hug from time to time, but eventually you'll run out of people willing to listen or help. You have the power to help yourself, just by adopting a new attitude. Try it for a month! You'll never return to negativity.

The rewards of adopting a permanently positive attitude are so incredible. Until you fully commit to it, you cannot imagine how wonderful your life can become. Oh no, you might say, I cannot be positive when the world is in such a state of chaos and upheaval and when there is so much pain and suffering everywhere, with only bad people seeming to profit. You press your point, offering covid, climate change, war, recession, etc. Guess what, history tells us that the human race has always lived through crises and disasters and plagues and war etc - but we have always survived, older and wiser. Every generation faces grave threats. It's how we respond to them that matters, to slip into gloom or work for a better future. And you cannot know anyone else’s true situation so you cannot rightly judge - you are just left with your own life to tend to. Of course, it’s right to feel compassion and concern towards those who are suffering, but you don’t help the world by adding to its 'bottomless pit' of misery and negativity. Won’t you be one of the people holding up a light in the darkness instead of adding to the murk? Be a house of light. Once you adopt a positive viewpoint – and hold onto it - things that previously looked chaotic and messy and just plain bad or wrong will turn into a perfect order where everyone is learning the lessons they need to learn in order to become more evolved souls and where the Universe is carefully guiding us all every step of the way.

I mediate every day on positivity. It only takes a few minutes to ask the Universe to fill you up with light and love, to breathe out any negativity. In positivity, out negativity. Simple! Positivity absolutely changes your life. I wake up every day with hope and happiness in my heart because I know I will have a great day, whatever happens. Other people respond to my positivity by being nicer to me. When you are positive-minded, you don’t even have to ask for anything because spirit knows your thoughts and desires BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEGATIVITY IN YOU TO OBSCURE THE MESSAGE and will send you what you need almost instantaneously! Negativity blocks everything. It blocks medicines from healing you or the right treatment being prescribed by your doctor, it blocks your body and heart from working through and understanding past emotional trauma, it blocks you from attracting help or rewards or abundance, it stops you from seeing things clearly, it prevents answers and solutions coming to you, it clouds your mind and your heart so you cannot hear the voice of your guiding intuition. Imagine you are standing behind a towering brick wall with everything you want on the other side – health, wealth, love, a great career etc. The brick wall is negativity, this is effectively what it does to a person. SO WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE NEGATIVE?

Please choose positivity and we will turn this world around.

Thanks the_captain; a timely reminder that we choose our thoughts and attitude.

I appreciate it,

JL
Old 01-09-2020, 08:21 PM
Master

Very true janielee. We must thank the captain for reminding us to be positive. I try to be positive. If you are not positive it can lead to depression and illness.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Very true janielee. We must thank the captain for reminding us to be positive. I try to be positive. If you are not positive it can lead to depression and illness.

If a person is having 'hard times', being 'negative' will only make it worse.

if a person is 'sitting on the top of the world' and is 'negative', they will have a hard time appreciating what they have.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-09-2020, 02:40 AM
Master
But,
if a person is having 'hard times', being 'positive' will only make things better.

if a person is 'sitting on the top of the world' and is 'positive', they will have a good time appreciating what they have.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-09-2020, 02:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Everyone speaks about positivity,but at the very end,what we think of positive is balance.
And in order to undestand balance,we need negativity as well.

NICE COMMENT, AS USUAL.

Old 02-09-2020, 02:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If a person is having 'hard times', being 'negative' will only make it worse.

if a person is 'sitting on the top of the world' and is 'negative', they will have a hard time appreciating what they have.

It is true what you say. I do not have anything bad happen so I am lucky. There are people whose homes have burnt down and have been promised money but do not get it. It would be hard for them to stay positive. That is all I am saying. It is better to be positive but it can be difficult.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It is true what you say. I do not have anything bad happen so I am lucky. There are people whose homes have burnt down and have been promised money but do not get it. It would be hard for them to stay positive. That is all I am saying. It is better to be positive but it can be difficult.
How right you are.

During this pandemic, a lot of people have been held to the 'flame'.

How some are coping is amazing..........

I just hope everybody can make it thru this, but
I know some have already been burnt and some have been consumed.

My heart goes out to all of these people.