Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 12-01-2015, 08:29 AM
God-Like

Creative Healing . .

I had ran through my mind prior to sleep my days events regarding my artwork carried out and my healing work ..

As I ran through each portrait and each healing I noticed how similar in creativity both expressions are .

The man with throat cancer in my mind conjured up a particular way of working that involved creating a picture of sorts within my mind .

The lady with upper body injuries conjured a totally different picture in my mind that entertained an array of different colours used and a different flow of energy expression for example .

It's like for each portrait drawn required a clean canvas to begin with just as each individual that required healing did .

The thoughts of how creative healing is or can be came to mind .

Does any one else find that healing work is so creative ..

x daz x
Old 12-01-2015, 04:37 PM
Suspended
All healing work has to be creative!
Old 12-01-2015, 09:46 PM
Master
Yes I do find that.
Not only is everyone's picture or expression different when you turn your spiritual senses upon them for diagnostic or healing purposes...but also it seems different healing modes or treatments...entirely different ways...seem to come to mind intuitively. Even though of course we also consciously use energy for directed healing and diagnostics. Somehow it is both intuitive and also conscious and directed, at different moments or at different times.

In the same way as with creative expression or perception.
This is why they say it is all from Spirit or that we are channels, even if we are interpretive or creative channels...because much of it seems to flow of its own accord, from the apprehension to the "treatment", all of it. Instinctively, almost like breathing. Many times, either the approach seems to be instantly known or downloaded, or else the guides are doing it and they make it all "visible" for learning.
All that never ceases to amaze me.

The interesting thing to me as well over the last few years or so is how creative "higher level" healing is, as well...which for me both as observer and "doer" has always involved alot of "discussion" with the person in the spirit realm (higher soul, authentic soul connected to spirit), and also with the guides.
Always to the higher good of all, of course.

I used to think this part was really difficult and didn't feel as comfortable. I realise that's because like any other healing, there is much you cannot do unless you are working on your own healing and have opened ever deeper channels. But now I couldn't imagine most of what I call "deep" or "true" healing without this "higher level" healing (for lack of a better term). It is what gets directly to the root of spiritual blocks and iniquity..which ultimately find expression emotionally, mentally, and physically.

Because there is only truth and love there, and because we express ourselves with authenticity and purity, it is the deepest expression of healing I have ever experienced. I look to that realm as the way we will ultimately live and express ourselves in all realms...and by that, I mean especially the waking realm.
That will be TRUE healing, in every sense. One day...

It's hard to explain to some folks, but it all makes sense in spirit, and with the connection between what we think of as heaven and earth, and waking and spirit realms...because we all exist all the time in all realms.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-01-2015, 12:14 PM
God-Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
All healing work has to be creative!

Yes on some level I would agree ..

x daz x
Old 13-01-2015, 12:15 PM
God-Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
because much of it seems to flow of its own accord, from the apprehension to the "treatment", all of it. Instinctively, almost like breathing. Many times, either the approach seems to be instantly known or downloaded, or else the guides are doing it and they make it all "visible" for learning.
All that never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks for your input stinky butt :)

Yes there seems to be a flow of it's own accord and at times there really doesn't need a middle man (the healer) to implement such energies of the flow but it happens .

I remember a healing session once at my old healing circle when I had supposedly finished healing on a lady and I had turned away and spoke to another lady in regards to how she felt her healing practice went .

The lady that I had given healing too started to say that what energies she had felt present during the healing was still occurring . The energies were still working on the lady even though I had stepped aside . Magnetic healing and such likes came to my interest for a while after that where spirit just use the energy of the (medium) to do there own stuff, a little different to channeling through the mediums body but simply using the mediums energy to do what needs to be done .

But as we know there is also healing's that occur / transpire through our wilfull intent and our own creativity and I find the many ways to create light and wellbeing for others most interesting, it certainly feels to me like each individual has there own canvas to express upon and the healing somehow creates an image of sorts that will help them in some shape or form .

Being a part of the flow does wonders .. although perhaps it's impossible to be anything other than being a part of something in relation to what flows ..

x daz x
Old 14-01-2015, 09:51 PM
Master
Daz this is a lovely bit of sharing...I agree and can relate to all you've said.
It is about the flow, isn't it? And as much for us as for whomever is supposedly the direct recipient. Of course they are, but we receive in other ways. And sometimes, I just ask the directly guides for energy, for their healing, or seek waters/earth (grounding). Learning to receive directly is also important, and I learned that relatively late...but without it, we're no good, so to speak, in many areas as ppl or as healers.

There is sometimes thought to be harm in asking, as if we are putting others out...but there is a vulnerability there, and a deep humility in opening to receive. These too are core lessons in opening the heart. I think that's why there is always a healing of self whilst doing or serving others, precisely to keep that natural balance and to guide us in the direction of reciprocal flow (giving and receiving).

Peace & blessings, Teds!
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Master
Daz this is a lovely bit of sharing...I agree and can relate to all you've said.
It is about the flow, isn't it? And as much for us as for whomever is supposedly the recipient. Of course they are, but we receive in other ways. And sometimes, I just ask the guides for energy, for their healing, or seek waters/earth (grounding). Learning to receive directly is also important, and I learned that relatively late...but without it, we're no good, so to speak, in many areas as ppl or as healers. I think that's why there is always a healing of self whilst doing or serving others, precisely to keep that natural balance.

Peace & blessings, Teds!
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-01-2015, 09:28 AM
God-Like

Quote:
I think that's why there is always a healing of self whilst doing or serving others, precisely to keep that natural balance.

Yes I think that it is a two way street on this score . Perhaps at a point the two roads do lead into one though and it is perhaps more one way traffic from then on .

x daz x
Old 15-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Yes I think that it is a two way street on this score . Perhaps at a point the two roads do lead into one though and it is perhaps more one way traffic from then on .

x daz x

Hey there
Hmm....that's interesting. Not sure about this Teddy...do you mean One way in the sense of All ways, or multiways?
If so, then I agree because two-way flow is a part of all-way flow and certainly leads directly to it, as it is already within it.
Or do you mean at the level of the individual healer, one person being his or her one way with no interaction with the patient or with others?

I may have misunderstood, so please let me know I don't claim to get what's meant all the time ;)

It's funny but I don't think directing the flow is something we control, nor limiting it....
and that if we try to control it, it hurts us. Rather, we hurt ourselves. And this holds us back from being at peace in our centre.
Over and over again sometimes, until we figure it out.

So, really I don't think we can "stop" the multidirectional flow once we reach a certain level, not without stepping out of centre and right alignment.
If and when we stop it, we have to force it, and it feels bad, really bad. I think in the past this was easier to do, forcing it, but that age is passing.
That's been my experience and of pretty much everyone else I've ever spoken to on this, including non-healers.

It we force it, it's artificial and perhaps even painful, like intentionally hobbling a leg.
Not that sometimes we don't freeze up without meaning to...
That's unintentional hobbling, and of course we just have to work through that.

Peace & blessings Teds
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-01-2015, 10:36 AM
God-Like

Quote:
Hey there
Hmm....that's interesting. Not sure about this Teddy...do you mean One way in the sense of All ways, or multiways?
If so, then I agree because two-way flow is a part of all-way flow and certainly leads directly to it, as it is already within it.
Or do you mean at the level of the individual healer, one person being his or her one way with no interaction with the patient or with others?

I may have misunderstood, so please let me know I don't claim to get what's meant all the time ;)

It's funny but I don't think directing the flow is something we control, nor limiting it....
and that if we try to control it, it hurts us. Rather, we hurt ourselves. And this holds us back from being at peace in our centre.
Over and over again sometimes, until we figure it out.

So, really I don't think we can "stop" the multidirectional flow once we reach a certain level, not without stepping out of centre and right alignment.
If and when we stop it, we have to force it, and it feels bad, really bad. I think in the past this was easier to do, forcing it, but that age is passing.
That's been my experience and of pretty much everyone else I've ever spoken to on this, including non-healers.

It we force it, it's artificial and perhaps even painful, like intentionally hobbling a leg.
Not that sometimes we don't freeze up without meaning to...
That's unintentional hobbling, and of course we just have to work through that.

Peace & blessings Teds
7L

I mean that self can recover in the energy of healing another so it is likened to two way traffic, give and take etc .

At a point the individual is self healed and thus when healing others it is more one way traffic as in give and no take .

Whether or not the flow is two way or one way, tis still a flow and it is all connected .

Sometimes the martyr does more for others than for one's self and yet from a whole perspective the whole is benefiting from all that transpires regardless of whom or what is doing what, for whom .

x daz x