Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 04-11-2023, 08:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
We will have thousands of drones delivering us endless piles of tat made from materials likely mined and or grown in some of the parched lands.Where there's a will (to be greedy)there's a way!
Greed is what will destroy this planet .
People that put materialism above human life.
Powers that be that prefer crates of champaign to water to sustain the masses.
My anger knows no bounds .
Old 04-11-2023, 10:39 AM
Master
That's my philosophy and yet I still have more and use more than what I need,in comparison to most others in the West I am very frugal and realise even how my frugal life impacts others.To get the super greedy to cut back be like dealing with giant spoilt kids.
Old 04-11-2023, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Greed is what will destroy this planet .
People that put materialism above human life.
Powers that be that prefer crates of champaign to water to sustain the masses.
My anger knows no bounds .

It's each and every one of us. Whilst we say such things, we also use a computer and use up resources to say all of this. And there are billions of us that do the same. Problem isn't that humans exist but it's that we're with so many.
Old 04-11-2023, 11:07 AM
Master
Those computers can also be utilised for spreading the beauty of frugal living,it's not the number of people otherwise why keep churning out more endless unneeded products?that doesn't seem to have much to do with the amount of people but their wants and increasing expectations the number of unneeded and unused gadgets must be huge.
Old 04-11-2023, 11:38 AM
Master
Last year 5billion mobile phones became landfill,can't do links on this one so perhaps it is going there soon!-further to my last post,it's about how we utilise what we have and an urgent need fo co-operation for anti-greed measures as the co-operation comes easily when we plan to over indulge,but the system is create new gimmicks like folding screens,rubbish who needs that type at such an expense except posers.Those pushers of such tat are not the heroes but those who can live by example and not pillage the globe,some of those devices can be utilised to do this,British POWs used stolen Nazi materials to build tunnels and thus an escape route,were they criticised for how the created an escape rout?They did the job with the available materials.
Old 04-11-2023, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Last year 5billion mobile phones became landfill,can't do links on this one so perhaps it is going there soon!-further to my last post,it's about how we utilise what we have and an urgent need fo co-operation for anti-greed measures as the co-operation comes easily when we plan to over indulge,but the system is create new gimmicks like folding screens,rubbish who needs that type at such an expense except posers.Those pushers of such tat are not the heroes but those who can live by example and not pillage the globe,some of those devices can be utilised to do this,British POWs used stolen Nazi materials to build tunnels and thus an escape route,were they criticised for how the created an escape rout?They did the job with the available materials.

Yep I have tried posted on my mobile phone on here and it is so hard that's why I try to use my laptop for because it's easier and using my phone

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-11-2023, 06:56 AM
Master

Torrential rain here last night akin to a monsoon and STILL someone was trying to let off fireworks !!!!
Old 13-11-2023, 05:16 AM
Master

Take care everyone in UK, more rain and very strong winds due today with yet another storm ( storm debi).
Old 13-11-2023, 10:38 AM
Administrator
Its getting ridiculous how much rain we get here and it is getting worse
we are all going to have to build an ARK soon. or our feet will become flippers
Yet one week without rain the weather idiots are saying hosepipe ban.
not so bad where I am we rarely have a ban if ever.

Namaste
Old 13-11-2023, 04:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Its getting ridiculous how much rain we get here and it is getting worse
we are all going to have to build an ARK soon. or our feet will become flippers
Yet one week without rain the weather idiots are saying hosepipe ban.
not so bad where I am we rarely have a ban if ever.

Namaste

We have two many storms now in the UK native spirit we do otherworthy then I will worry if it ends up in Storm Gladys because I know what's my mum then I'm mum who love so much but storm that has comes along with Storm Gladys comes along I know it's my mum

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔