Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-08-2020, 06:53 PM
Master
allleinss invasonss

had a dream wear i had a a allinn invasonnss i did green men wonem evn hd skarss ths mornin wen i wok evn blood on my clothss
im not makin it up flt weid all day on off

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-08-2020, 07:14 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
had a dream wear i had a a allinn invasonnss i did green men wonem evn hd skarss ths mornin wen i wok evn blood on my clothss
im not makin it up flt weid all day on off
Are you ok?....this was an intense dream...
Old 26-08-2020, 07:19 PM
Master
im ok thnx.............................................. ...........

Old 26-08-2020, 10:37 PM
Master
weid al day now feal ok i had simler dreams lk ths in posss i hav

Old 11-09-2020, 09:55 PM
Pathfinder
Scary dream! Hope it doesn’t happen in real life.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:58 PM
Master
yep it min coz of cov19 cud be real

i no dreams tell us stufef thy do

Old 04-12-2020, 12:17 AM
Seeker

Im not attempting to induce fear, quite the opposite. Awareness is the key to unlock victory.

That dream and you woke to... There is truth, though also misdirection. Ever heard of the Montauk Project? The Montauk Chronicles is a documentary of how people who wouldn't be missed, were picked up off the road from being homeless and how they were experimented on. Not only that, though across the entire U.S. these programs were in place in which they also "abducted" and "staged" the appearance of aliens with disfigured humans whom operated on them, then returned them to their own home. While malicious E.T.s do exist, on the whole, we have been receiving programming since the the late 1950's that Our Star People Relatives are a threat.

As far as an other-worldly invasion upon this planet in physical form, if they wanted our planet, they would have taken it the day after the first Nuke went off. This is not conspiracy, the man's name is Steven Greer and was plugged into the military in the past, of which he has shared the reality that our military has been taking apart these UFO's so as to recreate them. There will be a "staged alien invasion" carried out. After that happens, their purpose is to gain the support of the entire world to participate in a galactic war. Shortly after or during, they will create a false coming of the Christ (I like to call him the Dude)

Its sounds like a movie, though after a hundred plus hours of investigation and the craftiness of government secret agendas that have already been exposed... I believe.