Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 31-08-2020, 07:39 PM
Master
Wands

I had a wand years ago that I made out of willow, it was really smooth and perfect, I meditated with it a bit,.it was sanded and oiled, one day it broke. I burned it and haven't had one since. The other day I found a great piece of Acacia wood that would be perfect. I also have a piece of driftwood that I keep eyeing... I'll probably make both but just wondering. If anyone has any experiences using either of these.vi mainly just use them as meditation tools, still fairly new

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 01-09-2020, 04:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I had a wand years ago that I made out of willow, it was really smooth and perfect, I meditated with it a bit,.it was sanded and oiled, one day it broke. I burned it and haven't had one since. The other day I found a great piece of Acacia wood that would be perfect. I also have a piece of driftwood that I keep eyeing... I'll probably make both but just wondering. If anyone has any experiences using either of these.vi mainly just use them as meditation tools, still fairly new

Both will do just fine as far as I am concerned.

For me, a person's intent seems to be the biggest factor.

I wish you the best.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Both will do just fine as far as I am concerned.

For me, a person's intent seems to be the biggest factor.

I wish you the best.

Thanks, I'm definitely making both.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 06-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Lepus

Hello

You can always look online or read from books about the properties of trees. The Willow tree is a feminine energy used for fertility, healing, intuition, and dreaming. The Willow tree is said to repel against evil spirits. The wand can be used to conjure up spirits and even protect you during an underworld journeying.

The Acacia wand is used for protection and can enhance your confidence, honesty and authority. It's good tool for those that want to become a spiritual teacher or leader. And can be used for psychic powers.

I still recall receiving my very own wand from nature. I remember coming home with my car looking for parking until I saw an empty space near a tree. I managed to parallel park next to the tree. So I get off my vehicle and at that moment is when I spotted the perfect wand. Without thinking twice I picked up the branch and took it home with me.

I don't have any markings or decorations on my wand yet. I simply painted my wand with black paint. But the wand is very smooth on the surface and measuring the same length as my elbow to my hand. I think the wand was a gift from nature for picking up litter.

Wands are usually used for rituals or even spellwork. It's used to direct energy.

Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 06-09-2020 at 06:34 PM.
Old 08-02-2021, 12:48 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I have a Surina Wood wand that was crafted for me and it has burnt moon phases and stars on it. :)

I am still on a mission to find a nice piece of wood on my daily walks to craft my own but just haven't found the right piece yet. I am hoping to add crystals to it such as amethyst which is one of my favourites.

Good luck with yours, let us know how it goes. :)
Old 14-04-2022, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerceptivePisces
I have a Surina Wood wand that was crafted for me and it has burnt moon phases and stars on it. :)

I am still on a mission to find a nice piece of wood on my daily walks to craft my own but just haven't found the right piece yet. I am hoping to add crystals to it such as amethyst which is one of my favourites.

Good luck with yours, let us know how it goes. :)

Its been so long since I've been here - I just found an old piece of driftwood I hadm sanded and sealed it and wired some amethyst to it. It came out beautiful!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 24-04-2022, 03:58 PM
Master
Driftwood wood make an excellent wand. Amethyst is such a power stone. Sounds like you made some really good choices.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.