Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 31-08-2020, 04:04 AM
Master
White - Witchcraft

Hi there Wiccans. Wanted to pop in and say hi and introduce myself.

I had always been drawn to magik/magic as the supernatural and paranormal interest me so much that I did study, not so much practice witchcraft. It has been several years since, but how elements interact to produce an outcome. Also having an interest in the spiritual and metaphysical arenas too.

All of the above was the product of attraction due to my awakening and unlocking/development of my psychic abilities, clairvoyance, clairsentience and claircognizance.
Hope to bring something to table.

Cheers everyone.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 31-08-2020 at 05:35 AM.
Old 27-12-2020, 11:25 PM
Master
Hi HA,

Would you be willing to share some of your Knowledge/ experiences?

As for myself, I tend to dabble in Aromatherapy, crystals, healing and angelic magic. My Psychic abilities became more open when I was attuned to reiki healing. I have been into aromatherapy for years blending all forms of lotion and potions to heal myself or others .
Old 28-12-2020, 12:27 AM
Master
Candle magic and, sigils, runes are/were my interest. As I learnt more about my spirituality and gifts/talents I found I didn't need the former. My understandings and interconnections with it all are quite astonishing. Two different methods, witchcraft and that of the power of the mind and spirit.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 03-01-2021, 04:13 AM
Newbie ;)

I’ve seen how herbs and other kitchen items can be used for happiness, peace, fertility, etc. I have a friend who makes moon water.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoliPsychCo
I’ve seen how herbs and other kitchen items can be used for happiness, peace, fertility, etc. I have a friend who makes moon water.
Yes, I have used herbs in the past. in particular sage for cleansing.

Old 04-01-2021, 11:13 PM
55Degrees

I make spell bottles using mostly herbs, oils and crystals. Some people get freaked out at some of my spell ingredients though (I'm not Wiccan) my magick is best described as organic and intuitive.

I do love me some kitchen witchery. One of my aunts is an amazing kitchen witch, she actually owns a cake and coffee shop in her village, which makes sense. She has taught me some of her craft over the years as she doesn't have a daughter to pass the witchy baton to (its a matriarchal lineage thing).
Old 05-01-2021, 12:53 AM
Master
Over several years ago I was studying magic. From every aspect. I had learnt many things and the connections between those and the outcomes. Then I started to link that and affirmations, the power of the mind (thoughts) and the heart (intent), both positive and negative, but mainly positive. How all these are connected blew me away. I now use the mind more than anything to create change in my reality. It is truly amazing what can be achieved by this.

Old 05-01-2021, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Over several years ago I was studying magic. From every aspect. I had learnt many things and the connections between those and the outcomes. Then I started to link that and affirmations, the power of the mind (thoughts) and the heart (intent), both positive and negative, but mainly positive. How all these are connected blew me away. I now use the mind more than anything to create change in my reality. It is truly amazing what can be achieved by this.

Is it not nice to see how the various religions have so much in common but at the same time are so varied?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 06-01-2021, 08:18 PM
Experiencer
Oh hello. While reading your post, blue orb caught my attention :)
Old 06-01-2021, 08:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Is it not nice to see how the various religions have so much in common but at the same time are so varied?
Yes it is.