Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 28-09-2020, 07:12 PM
Guide

not in the same room but claimed to be in the same room the entire time?

hi, went to a historical building and suddenly lost the one I was going there with and as I went back to the room he wasn't there. Then I went around in circles, almost, from one room to the next nearby. listened. nope. gone. I called from my cellphone but the sound sounded so different, and then there was no answer. finally after a long time there was an answer but it sounded very crispy and strange and I could hear his voice but as if through a tunnel of some kind and impossible to catch any words so finally I gave that up. Then i started to try to send messages and one was where are you? he send back describing the room i had been looking for him in, where we had last time seen each other, saying he was there waiting for me, but as i got to that room he wasn't there. I then wrote him but you are not here, you are not in the room you described, where are you? he wrote back to say he was in the room (but I was in the room and he wasn't there). long story short - i went another circle and then back again and found him. he always claimed he had been in one and the same room throughout. i always thought he was pulling my leg. What do you think? has something like this happened to you? could it be the history of the place?
Old 24-10-2020, 11:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
hi, went to a historical building and suddenly lost the one I was going there with and as I went back to the room he wasn't there. Then I went around in circles, almost, from one room to the next nearby. listened. nope. gone. I called from my cellphone but the sound sounded so different, and then there was no answer. finally after a long time there was an answer but it sounded very crispy and strange and I could hear his voice but as if through a tunnel of some kind and impossible to catch any words so finally I gave that up. Then i started to try to send messages and one was where are you? he send back describing the room i had been looking for him in, where we had last time seen each other, saying he was there waiting for me, but as i got to that room he wasn't there. I then wrote him but you are not here, you are not in the room you described, where are you? he wrote back to say he was in the room (but I was in the room and he wasn't there). long story short - i went another circle and then back again and found him. he always claimed he had been in one and the same room throughout. i always thought he was pulling my leg. What do you think? has something like this happened to you? could it be the history of the place?

Yeah, plenty of times. I have made meetings with spirits in the physical world only to realize I was on the wrong frequency and was meeting the wrong ego on the wrong vibration!

I have also made numerous psychic calls to spirits not realizing I was making the call in the first place and mixing it with imagination. I have ****ed off quite a few consciousnesses on accident this way. It is all apart of my spiritual training and comes with self-awakening.
Old 26-10-2020, 05:57 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Yeah, plenty of times. I have made meetings with spirits in the physical world only to realize I was on the wrong frequency and was meeting the wrong ego on the wrong vibration!

I have also made numerous psychic calls to spirits not realizing I was making the call in the first place and mixing it with imagination. I have ****ed off quite a few consciousnesses on accident this way. It is all apart of my spiritual training and comes with self-awakening.
Thank you very much for sharing, very interesting.
Old 31-10-2020, 05:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

This probably does not relate to what you are asking......

But when I read your experience, I had such an experience with an old girlfriend but in our case, she could not find me. What had happened was she was playing games with me so I thought I would 'teach' her a lesson. I would tell here I was 'here' and when she got to 'here', I wasn't there and she would call only to find out I went to 'over here'. We played this 'game' for a couple of hours. She did learn that lesson but.............

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
Old 03-11-2020, 02:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
This probably does not relate to what you are asking......

But when I read your experience, I had such an experience with an old girlfriend but in our case, she could not find me. What had happened was she was playing games with me so I thought I would 'teach' her a lesson. I would tell here I was 'here' and when she got to 'here', I wasn't there and she would call only to find out I went to 'over here'. We played this 'game' for a couple of hours. She did learn that lesson but.............
ha ha terrific :)

it was not just my luv and kids that went missing it was everyone else too, no sounds. spooky, spooky