Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 30-11-2020, 04:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenebluehills
Wow! That was definitely adorable! And very lucky of you to have actually experienced interacting and being with elephants!

I have only seen an elephant (same elephant) twice in my life and it was at a zoo. I wish I got to touch it.

One of my favorite pictures is a stream and in the middle of the stream is a big rock sticking out of the water. On top of the rock was a pile of Elephant poop.

Some people think I was weird taking that picture, but I was on the Elephant and when he/she stopped and slowly began to hump upwards, I moved to the back to take the picture.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-11-2020, 06:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
One of my favorite pictures is a stream and in the middle of the stream is a big rock sticking out of the water. On top of the rock was a pile of Elephant poop.

Some people think I was weird taking that picture, but I was on the Elephant and when he/she stopped and slowly began to hump upwards, I moved to the back to take the picture.

Quote:
One night I was walking down a sidewalk that did not have lightning. I heard somebody behind me so I moved over to let them go by. They didn't go by. They kept following me. I stopped and turned around and it was an Elephant. LOL!

I am smiling reading this and at the same time I am envious of your adventures with elephants!

~Air and Angels, John Donne

"Sunrise reminds us that we live in a world where the happiest of miracles still happen."
~Unknown
Old 30-11-2020, 06:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm thinking about the bozos in this place.

Have you ever been in love? You don't care, (whether it's your 3 yr old
or your lover)...if they're covered in dirt, paint, sweat and smelly...unwashed, sick and gross.
You just love 'em and could just swoop 'em up into your arms.

So I see so many bozos around ---
and smile that God just adores them!!!!!

You.

Hello Miss Hepburn, this made me smile too! Thank you!

Blessings,
serene

"Sunrise reminds us that we live in a world where the happiest of miracles still happen."
~Unknown
Old 30-11-2020, 06:26 AM
Master
Quote:
I am smiling reading this and at the same time I am envious of your adventures with elephants!

Who knows, you still have time to have adventures with Elephants.

My first experience happened when I was 18 or 19 years old.

It was night time and I was driving on the main street of this one city when a traitor trailer pulled out in front of me. Immediately I realized I must have been seeing things because the trailer and tractor had no side reflectors. I was thinking about not stopping when I realized...... it was an Elephant. The Elephant had escaped from the circus.........

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-11-2020, 07:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Who knows, you still have time to have adventures with Elephants.

My first experience happened when I was 18 or 19 years old.

It was night time and I was driving on the main street of this one city when a traitor trailer pulled out in front of me. Immediately I realized I must have been seeing things because the trailer and tractor had no side reflectors. I was thinking about not stopping when I realized...... it was an Elephant. The Elephant had escaped from the circus.........

I would really love that, may your words come true for me one day... Meanwhile, I enjoy seeing elephant videos online.

Funny, I just realized that I would have had that chance if I had pushed through enrolling in a short course in another country also around 20 years ago. I had almost forgotten this.

It seems to me that elephants are naturally drawn to you and vice versa, which is really wonderful.

~Unknown
Old 30-11-2020, 09:00 AM
Master
Today my 21 year old step daughter asked for make-up erasers for Christmas. Call me a little old fashioned but if you need make-up erasers, don't you think your putting on a little to much make-up?
On that note, what the heck is make-up primer? Really??? She's spends at least 2 hrs a day getting ready to go to her boyfriends house and to see friends. She spends another hour getting "unready". That's 21 hrs a week. That's a part time job or an extra 21hrs a week to spend with friends. 21 hrs a week spent on her face and hair. All that time and money just to make herself look different. All I need is 30min a day start to finish. I don't get it. My wife maybe a hour a day. But 3 hours in the bathroom? I don't know about most other people but I only have 1 bathroom in my house. It's not always a good idea to spend 21 hrs a week in that 1 bathroom.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:08 AM
Experiencer
Hallow,

Your signature cracks me up! Thanks for the laugh!

Blessings,
serene

~Unknown
Old 01-12-2020, 06:33 AM
Master
Quote:
I would really love that, may your words come true for me one day... Meanwhile, I enjoy seeing elephant videos online.

Funny, I just realized that I would have had that chance if I had pushed through enrolling in a short course in another country also around 20 years ago. I had almost forgotten this.

It seems to me that elephants are naturally drawn to you and vice versa, which is really wonderful.

I hate to tell you this, but "It seems to me that elephants are naturally drawn to you [also] and vice versa, which is really wonderful".

Old 01-12-2020, 03:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I hate to tell you this, but "It seems to me that elephants are naturally drawn to you [also] and vice versa, which is really wonderful".

BigJohn, that is just a lovely thought! I will take that!

~Unknown
Old 01-12-2020, 03:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Hahaha, happy to make you laugh.

Hahaha! I'm still laughing!

~Unknown