Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-01-2022, 09:17 PM
asearcher

What's the deal with the exes?

I've edited this text as I write too much.

I've had two experiences where I have been connected to my exes exes. First one out was with my first love.

One day I was told by someone I had a spirit, the looks of it was described, it was a female. It rang no bells with me. Someone else, a friend, would contact me, alarmed, having had dreams - of the same female and what had happened to her. As it turns out it was a sort of an ex of my ex. I think she was hurt by him, by circumstances. Maybe he had talked to her about me. I don't know. I had not met her. I had not known of her existence. We had both by then long time moved on, separately. I'm hoping she is in heaven now, that she has found peace.

The other time it was too an ex of an ex and I could feel this one (still very much alive) in his home and I really tried to shake it off. I would also get those short second of a view, look, and feelings regarding that. I knew the color of her hair, saw it before my eyes (inner eye, difficult to describe). Then I was to know she had existed for real and I was right about everything. I think too she was hurt by her ex's behavior to her. At the time he was my current.

Has anyone gone through these sort of surprising connections to your own ex's ex?

Last edited by asearcher : 25-01-2022 at 08:15 AM.