Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-11-2020, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Has the Tucson gem and mineral show been cancelled next year ?

The event consist of about 65 different shows spanning over a period of 1 month which displays the World with a lot of specimens. I would say, about half of the shows are questionable. The main show, which you have to pay to get in, has been cancelled. I have been going to this event for about 25 years and still have not been to all of the shows. I have never been to the main show nor to about 1/2 of the other shows. To see the shows, is amazing. For example, one vender would sell mineral specimens already in display cases. One display case might sell for 1.2 million dollars whereas another display case might sell for 2.1 million dollars. And then you look, he might have 6-10 of these display cases in a small part of the area he was selling from!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-11-2020, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I bet it was you that found it in a past life...?!!!!!!.... In fact I KNOW it was !!!!

Are you saying I was a Yaqui Indian?

You got to be psychic!!!!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-12-2020, 01:40 AM
Master
Another show at the Tucson Gem, Mineral, Fossil, etc. show..... has cancelled. This time it is the AGTA GemFair Tucson which is a large show. It is also one of many shows I have never attended. This show's website is here: https://agta.org/agta-gem-fair-tucson/

Old 03-12-2020, 01:41 AM
Master
I drove by where another show is held, and it looks like that show is cancelled. Nearby is a new building being built. The land where that show is held is now where materials and equipment is stored for that new building.

Old 03-12-2020, 04:57 AM
Seeker

If they go up, they'll go back down.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:25 AM
Administrator
Hello

I work for an off sales retailer so I am getting bargains on crystals. I have got jewlery and raw crystals for less than wholesale prices at times. While I do feel for the venders that have suffered the Covid 19 loss of income and business, I too know that I will value what i have found.

I have yet to get another amethyst cathemeral but who knows what might come in. I paid 350 Cdn for it and its insured for replacement at 1800 Cdn. Deal of a life time on that one.

Bless that if there are deals out there that the crystals find a good home. I do not feel in the short run prices will go up, production will go down and that is not a bad thing for the Earth

Lynn
Old 03-12-2020, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jospiritru

I have been going to these shows for about 25 years.

Over the years, the prices have crept up.

I have found it interesting to see people from all over the World, go there to buy and/or sell.

This year in the USA, a lot of the shows across the country were canceled or limited in size.

Old 04-12-2020, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jospiritru

You have a point......

Some of the major wholesalers, store their items that they did not sell in storage units. If they can not pay their storage units for one reason or another, the stuff in the storage unit gets sold. I have never had the opportunity to buy any of those units but I have come across people who have bought some of the storage units. For example, some chaps bought a unit that had these strange stones suspended by a tiny chain. They asked me what they were. They were pendulums and were selling them for $.10 each!

Old 01-01-2021, 09:23 PM
Master
More Tucson Gem, Mineral, Crystal, etc. shows have been cancelled.

On December 17, 2020, it was announced over 20 shows/events have been cancelled. Those events are postponed till April 7 thru April 25, 2021.

Old 14-01-2021, 04:02 AM
Master
Talked to some of the big dealers that sit up at the Tucson shows. They claimed they are not going to attend in April. I suspect the April shows will be bigger then the September shows but a lot smaller then the normal January/February shows.