Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-06-2013, 08:07 AM
DeepForest

Non-physical connection and interaction with people

Hi. Last night I dreamt about a person I have not seen physically for a long time. I woke up feeling concerned, attached, and attracted. In the dream she ran into an unfortunate situation and I tried to coach her, and prior to that there was some intimacy. I have always had a good feeling about her and she pops up into my mind from time to time but I wouldn't say I am particularly attached.

Yesterday, prior to the dream, I had reasons to discuss a particular time period of my life, and at this period of my life, I socialized with her only marginally. In the discussion yesterday I did not have her in mind at all as I discussed events she wasn't involved with. Maybe my retrospective inquiry triggered some memories indirectly relating to her, which may have triggered the dream.

I didn't post this in the 'soul mate' or 'love and relationship' category because I do not want frame the discussion myself. After this I got the feeling we communicate or interact at another level we are not very aware of.
Old 15-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Master

Hi DeepForest,
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepForest
After this I got the feeling we communicate or interact at another level we are not very aware of.
That `feeling` may well have been an intuitive insight, reflecting a nature you were aware of.
The nature of interconnectivity may be recognized in a human and Spiritual connectivity, but may be less so, as an ethereal nature of interaction. There are seven plus billion human beings who naturally, rest, sleep, daily, and surrender into more subtle ethereal natures of shared interactivity. And there effects may produce manifest reactions when two, unknown to each other in physical life, become familiar in routine meetings in waking life, after `harmonizing` in more ethereal conditions of interconnectivity.

For many may have shared each- others presence, before the moments of physical meetings remembered as the first. Because an ethereal connectivity in shared awareness, is remembered in the perceptions of sensitivity, a sense of, `have we met before` `do I know you from somewhere` `I feel as if I already know you` are then given reason why.
And those are only a small example of `before` a shared physical meeting, as those who already share a subliminal empathic/telepathy in emotional ties, may often `harmonize` in more subtle ethereal conditions of shared presence, than they recognize on a more surface nature of human perception.

The reasons why such a nature of interconnectivity is less recognized. Is often because its experience and recognition are intuitive in its sensitivity, and thus its perceptions are within intuitive sensitivities. While in waking conscious interactions those intuitive sensitivities are given less meaning when compared with the psychology of reasoning. But that is just my reflection of what may have produced your `feeling`.
Old 16-06-2013, 08:03 AM
DeepForest

Thanks for the great expansion on the subject.

The times I interacted with her at gatherings I had the opportunity to learn her perspective on the world, but it was as if I saw through her surface.. It was as if I saw something else deeper inside then what she presented in social settings. The slight difference in age might have contributed. Older people tend to 'see through' the public personality of younger people.

One can say there possibly was a general feeling of familiarity and having meet before like `I feel as if
I already know you`.

It is interesting to explore how to enter 'subtle ethereal natures of shared
interactivity'. I think it is important to keep the two world's separate to some degree - the eternal and the physical. In the physical we have conformed to social laws (like relationships), laws that does not apply at the eternal level. I guess people a not aware of the ethereal level always, and if they became aware it could cause conflict, if they try judge their eternal (re)actions in relation to our social laws and settings.

Is anyone here consciously entering the eternal, and socialize there? Astral projection would be one way I guess, but I am pondering other ways and styles. Often i enter deep states where the ego is weak and that would be a starting point to find and learn hidden dimensions of interaction.
Old 16-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Is anyone here consciously entering the eternal, and socialize there? Astral projection would be one way I guess, but I am pondering other ways and styles. Often i enter deep states where the ego is weak and that would be a starting point to find and learn hidden dimensions of interaction.

All the time. There is a phrase that is seldom used but it comes from the Celctics - Anam Cara. It means Soul Friend. While we can see the body, sometimes a part of us - our Soul? - connects to another part of them. It's as though we knew them in another realm or dimension and we've met at Soul level here on earth. We also have our own 'resonant signature' where we vibrate at certain frequencies and sometimes our frequencies resonate with the frequencies of another. It happens the other way around for me as well sometimes, there are some very nice people that I just 'can't get on with' for no obvious reason, but I feel as though I want to run away from them. For me it's simply being aware of my own feelings and instincts and separating the Spiritual and the physical. Running up to someone in a supermarket queue or running away from some nice person who's just trying to be helpful might not be great ideas but it's interesting to note the reaction.
Old 17-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Master

Hi DeepForest,
Quote:
It is interesting to explore how to enter 'subtle ethereal natures of shared
interactivity'.
It is that interest which may activate a personal exploration, that may consider the potentials of one`s ethereal nature. As any aspect of shared interconnectivity produced by such a nature, may become recognized, as being a fluent natural effect of that ethereal nature, as opposed to a personal aim or intention.

Quote:
I guess people a not aware of the ethereal level always, and if they became aware it could cause conflict, if they try judge their eternal (re)actions in relation to our social laws and settings.
It may be the opposite in effect, as the subtle nature of such self-awareness may be recognized as an empowering insightfulness. As sharing a more intimate level of shared understanding often highlights, the predictable surface definitions of social conventions can be more psychological than insightful.

Quote:
Is anyone here consciously entering the eternal, and socialize there?
It may be a creative starting point to recognize, that `there` is `here`. As the most obstructive obstacle, common to most who seek an understanding of what our ethereal nature may be, is the concept of it being `separate` from the human condition. Somewhere over there, may more likely be somewhere `in` here, `in` self. Like an onion, whose surface represents the human body, go within its inner layers and you may find the fluent juices, of one`s own ethereal nature.

Quote:
Astral projection would be one way I guess, but I am pondering other ways and styles. Often i enter deep states where the ego is weak and that would be a starting point to find and learn hidden dimensions of interaction.
The astral aspect of ethereal experience is more aligned with unconscious dream states, and more common in routine than most realize. Where considering other ways of finding or learning of hidden dimensions of shared interactions, one may consider understanding how or what surfaces such experiences.

Whether surface conscious sensitivity/ or subconscious meditations/ or unconscious dream states, the influence of our subtle ethereal nature, (in human terms of reference) are intuitive, empathic and telepathic. And how they interact within each other`s sensitivity, shapes and structures the individuals perceptions of self-awareness in shared interconnectivity, within the nature of ethereal sensitivities.

As that onion`s surface may represent the universe in form, as the earth, its elements, its nature and life. Its inner layers may identify the `same` ethereal fluidity in everything that has a surface form. Then consider what is `not` open to share an ethereal aspect of its nature, if one but allows their own ethereal, intuitive/empathy to harmonize in shared experience.