Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-05-2013, 12:50 AM
korryn92

A sense that something is coming or something important will happen...

My twin sister and I are sort of sensitive to energies. We both can sense spiritual energies in areas we are at, hers is a bit stronger than mine sometimes with this. We are also both empaths, this is my stronger trait of the two of us.

Latey, like the past week or so, have been having a feeling like we are supposed to be waiting for something. Like something important is going to happen soon, or someone is going to come to us.

We have never really had this feeling before, especially not knowing about what it is we are waiting for. We don't really have any "spiritual" (for lack of a better word) friends or relatives we speak to face to face, so we don't know if this is a common feeling going around right now or if it is just us.

Is anyone here having a sense of something/someone coming? Or something is going to happen thats important?

I would love your input with this. Thank you for your input in advanced!
Old 22-05-2013, 12:32 PM
silvercomet

I believe you are right there is a lot going on at the moment things are changing, you should take a look at the (golden age of Gaia)
Old 23-05-2013, 12:13 AM
korryn92

Is that a book or something I can look into on the internet?

I am glad for a little confirmation on this because it is a little odd for me to sense bigger things going on.

I will look into that on the internet to see if I can get a gist of it.

Thank you for your reply and hint to looking into this feeling! It will help me a lot!
Old 23-05-2013, 12:35 AM
korryn92

By Denise Le Fay, Transitions – May 20, 2013
http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/201...y-2013-update/
I found this recently and wanted to share it — it’s by Carl Gustav Jung: “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
Now isn’t that the truth! And by god don’t we know it now from having lived it for these many Ascension months and years!
Polarity or Duality resolution does not happen by denying that the Dark exists (or has existed and has done so at unseen levels of frequency in other dimensions etc.). It disappears from one’s self, one’s environment, one’s space and one’s focus once one has discovered it and acknowledged that it even exists, then begins to work on integrating it, transmuting it, taking all the nasty, punch, sting and power out of it and return “it” back to a natural state of pure energy or energetic neutrality. Remember Carlos Castaneda’s teacher Don Juan teaching him about ‘Petty Tyrants’ ? That’s what all this level of personal and collective and other dimensional inner Dark stuff is; varying levels of developed ‘Petty Tyrants’.
The “Darkness/Negativity” can be some old emotional wound any of us received (or gave) that we haven’t as yet dealt with and so, it grows in power over the years or decades or lives, increasingly demanding that we finally see it, dealt with it, and eventually transmute that wee tiny inner Petty Tyrant. Or it can be a larger, more well-developed chunk of personal inner stuff and junk that we haven’t dealt with yet. Or, it can be much larger, more well-developed energetic situation(s) in a family member(s) or other loved ones or friends or neighbors or co-workers etc. and it’s actually their stuff and junk but it’s partly your problem too because of the multiple leveled connections.
Or, it could be a big honkin’ huge external being like a negative Reptilian or Draconian or demon or numerous other nonphysical beings and/or entities. Doesn’t matter really — they’re all just ‘Petty Tyrants’ of varying levels of development and potency and at this point does it even matter if it’s “yours” or not? It doesn’t matter to me and hasn’t for the past difficult but highly transformative and empowering fourteen Ascension years. It’s either a baby Petty Tyrant, or a mid-sized Petty Tyrant, or a full-blown, giant-sized monster from the freakin’ astral pit of hell Petty Tyrant, but in the end it’s all just unresolved stuff and junk that’s gotta go if one truly wants to continue evolving and utilizing these potent cosmic and galactic energies to do exactly that.
Moving right along…
So here we all are, halfway through the glorious extension period called the Nine Months — from 12-21-12 Winter Solstice and Great Expiration Date, through to the September 2013 Equinox. How many personal and/or bloodline and/or other people’s and/or other dimensional ‘Petty Tyrants’ have you transmuted just since 12-21-12? For those of us (Ascension-related Lightworkers) who excel at transmuting the collective septic tank stuff and junk for humanity in general, it’s been fairly interesting since 12-21-12. All kinds of homeless, displaced and very hungry astral critters floating around looking for either an escape route away from all this LIGHT or some lower frequency human to latch on to again to use parasitically to feed off energetically.
And on top of all this continuing multidimensional shifting around business, we’ve been incrementally embodying increasing amounts of our higher frequency Selves into these physical bodies and personalities and awareness. I want to say something either brilliant or funny right here but I’m just as stunned by all this high magnificence and lowly misery and ** as the rest of you! Whatever… let’s just keep moving forward my friends and fellow Ascension journey-ers.
I sense the coming start of the Third Trimester — beginning on the June 2013 Solstice and running through to the September 2013 Equinox — will bring in with it some more very important “tools” for each of us in this amazing Process. Tools such as further embodying, which naturally gives us more and more Higher Awareness of things and from multiple perspectives or as I’ve called this in the past, Spherical Consciousness or Awareness. Or tools such as increased clairvoyance and other higher awareness tools of perception. And/or tools such as slipping out of linear time more and more until it feels “normal” to you. Or any number of other exciting new tools of perception and being.
Due to those Stair Steps, which of these new “tools” you receive or have been receiving depends upon which Stair Step your currently on. What you’re experiencing and aware of today won’t be the same next week or next month because you are evolving and changing that quickly now so expect new and different tools to continue coming to you as you progress up those energy and consciousness Stair Steps.
Because it’s been a while since I last wrote anything, I wanted to let everyone know that I’m still around and breathing, haven’t been thrown in jail for anything, am not existing on Pluto, nor have I died! It’s just been really hard for me for multiple reasons since April 1st, 2013 (which I’ll explain about more in another article) but as of May 16th, 2013, the higher Energies have anchored into this physical dimension (in a very positive way I mean) and there are lots of great things unfolding that are just out of sight for a while longer but will be fully visible within this dimension very soon now. Promise.
Denise – May 20, 2013
Copyright © Denise Le Fay and TRANSITIONS, 2013. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, credit is given to the author and you include this copyright notice and link. http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/

I believe I have found out what I am sensing in this article I found by searching what I am pretty sure what you refferred to in your last post. I found a wonderful website with all sort of information on this subject and I think I will be able to learn a lot from it. Thank you for telling me about this so I could learn of the subject.

http://goldenageofgaia.com/
Old 23-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by korryn92
By Denise Le Fay, Transitions – May 20, 2013
http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/201...y-2013-update/
I found this recently and wanted to share it — it’s by Carl Gustav Jung: “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
Now isn’t that the truth! And by god don’t we know it now from having lived it for these many Ascension months and years!
Polarity or Duality resolution does not happen by denying that the Dark exists (or has existed and has done so at unseen levels of frequency in other dimensions etc.). It disappears from one’s self, one’s environment, one’s space and one’s focus once one has discovered it and acknowledged that it even exists, then begins to work on integrating it, transmuting it, taking all the nasty, punch, sting and power out of it and return “it” back to a natural state of pure energy or energetic neutrality. Remember Carlos Castaneda’s teacher Don Juan teaching him about ‘Petty Tyrants’ ? That’s what all this level of personal and collective and other dimensional inner Dark stuff is; varying levels of developed ‘Petty Tyrants’.
The “Darkness/Negativity” can be some old emotional wound any of us received (or gave) that we haven’t as yet dealt with and so, it grows in power over the years or decades or lives, increasingly demanding that we finally see it, dealt with it, and eventually transmute that wee tiny inner Petty Tyrant. Or it can be a larger, more well-developed chunk of personal inner stuff and junk that we haven’t dealt with yet. Or, it can be much larger, more well-developed energetic situation(s) in a family member(s) or other loved ones or friends or neighbors or co-workers etc. and it’s actually their stuff and junk but it’s partly your problem too because of the multiple leveled connections.
Or, it could be a big honkin’ huge external being like a negative Reptilian or Draconian or demon or numerous other nonphysical beings and/or entities. Doesn’t matter really — they’re all just ‘Petty Tyrants’ of varying levels of development and potency and at this point does it even matter if it’s “yours” or not? It doesn’t matter to me and hasn’t for the past difficult but highly transformative and empowering fourteen Ascension years. It’s either a baby Petty Tyrant, or a mid-sized Petty Tyrant, or a full-blown, giant-sized monster from the freakin’ astral pit of hell Petty Tyrant, but in the end it’s all just unresolved stuff and junk that’s gotta go if one truly wants to continue evolving and utilizing these potent cosmic and galactic energies to do exactly that.
Moving right along…
So here we all are, halfway through the glorious extension period called the Nine Months — from 12-21-12 Winter Solstice and Great Expiration Date, through to the September 2013 Equinox. How many personal and/or bloodline and/or other people’s and/or other dimensional ‘Petty Tyrants’ have you transmuted just since 12-21-12? For those of us (Ascension-related Lightworkers) who excel at transmuting the collective septic tank stuff and junk for humanity in general, it’s been fairly interesting since 12-21-12. All kinds of homeless, displaced and very hungry astral critters floating around looking for either an escape route away from all this LIGHT or some lower frequency human to latch on to again to use parasitically to feed off energetically.
And on top of all this continuing multidimensional shifting around business, we’ve been incrementally embodying increasing amounts of our higher frequency Selves into these physical bodies and personalities and awareness. I want to say something either brilliant or funny right here but I’m just as stunned by all this high magnificence and lowly misery and ** as the rest of you! Whatever… let’s just keep moving forward my friends and fellow Ascension journey-ers.
I sense the coming start of the Third Trimester — beginning on the June 2013 Solstice and running through to the September 2013 Equinox — will bring in with it some more very important “tools” for each of us in this amazing Process. Tools such as further embodying, which naturally gives us more and more Higher Awareness of things and from multiple perspectives or as I’ve called this in the past, Spherical Consciousness or Awareness. Or tools such as increased clairvoyance and other higher awareness tools of perception. And/or tools such as slipping out of linear time more and more until it feels “normal” to you. Or any number of other exciting new tools of perception and being.
Due to those Stair Steps, which of these new “tools” you receive or have been receiving depends upon which Stair Step your currently on. What you’re experiencing and aware of today won’t be the same next week or next month because you are evolving and changing that quickly now so expect new and different tools to continue coming to you as you progress up those energy and consciousness Stair Steps.
Because it’s been a while since I last wrote anything, I wanted to let everyone know that I’m still around and breathing, haven’t been thrown in jail for anything, am not existing on Pluto, nor have I died! It’s just been really hard for me for multiple reasons since April 1st, 2013 (which I’ll explain about more in another article) but as of May 16th, 2013, the higher Energies have anchored into this physical dimension (in a very positive way I mean) and there are lots of great things unfolding that are just out of sight for a while longer but will be fully visible within this dimension very soon now. Promise.
Denise – May 20, 2013
Copyright © Denise Le Fay and TRANSITIONS, 2013. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, credit is given to the author and you include this copyright notice and link. http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/

I believe I have found out what I am sensing in this article I found by searching what I am pretty sure what you refferred to in your last post. I found a wonderful website with all sort of information on this subject and I think I will be able to learn a lot from it. Thank you for telling me about this so I could learn of the subject.

http://goldenageofgaia.com/

This is something I'm currently fishing for in my meditations, bringing up my ego. Well I'm not the actual one doing the fishing. My higher spirit representing Father is holding the rod, while the spirit representing mother is controlling the reel. My spirit is that of a female spider, whose web is the fishing line, which represents my faith that is connected to the Mother Spirit who is connected to Father. My consciousness is the bait, in the water. So when the ego takes the bait, it then will then push my higher spirit guides out, leaving me in the dark to face my ego. The only thing that is connecting me to my higher spirits is my faith line, if it breaks I will fall. It is a dangerous game, but I believe I wouldn't be put in this situation, if I wasn't emotionally strong enough. The process also last about a Month, as I have been told by my spirit in my dreams.

Since Father is fishing using a rod and not a net, leads me to believe that I'm in a pond of self discovery. I need to reach the bottom of the pond with my consciousness intact in order to move on something bigger and deeper like a lake, where the fishing line also becomes bigger and stronger, as does the prey.

To face the depths of our being is part of purification process of planet weeding out the unfaithful from faithful. Sort of reminds me the "Fishers of Men"
Old 23-05-2013, 06:03 PM
vision

We're all in the waiting/transformation process at this time as Mother Earth
is going thru a dimensional change at this point (to the fifth dimension).
We're all getting wakeup calls in one form or another so this is probably what you are sensing. Those who like the chaotic 3rd dimension will stay
(wars, greed, negative actions in general). Ask Spirit to give you more info
about what you're feeling. Blessings!
Old 24-05-2013, 11:23 AM
silvercomet

I just love the article and channeling from the golden age of gaia i only came across it 2 monthes ago and have learnt so much from there
Old 24-05-2013, 11:37 AM
silvercomet

I am glad you found the web site
Old 26-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by korryn92
My twin sister and I are sort of sensitive to energies. We both can sense spiritual energies in areas we are at, hers is a bit stronger than mine sometimes with this. We are also both empaths, this is my stronger trait of the two of us.

Latey, like the past week or so, have been having a feeling like we are supposed to be waiting for something. Like something important is going to happen soon, or someone is going to come to us.

Yes there is something coming, my Guides are confirming that one big time but they won't tell me what it is. I'm an energy person like you and as I write this I'm getting the tingles. I've got company.

If you take a look around these forums and feel the energies you'll see that something is winding up. Most people feel a lot more calm than they usually do but a few are more .... wired up. It's a reaction. I get the feeling of someone coming more than something happening. My Guides won't say anything about it because they know what I'm like and I'll spoil things by second-guessing. They like surprises. I also get something happening around the 14th of June, we've been 'ordered' to go on a trip to Callanish to see the stones there, and also to a place called Scourie which is where the European grid line hits the coast. Whether that's connected or not who knows? Whatever the case may be it's something I need to do.
Old 27-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Master
Just spot on for me...thanks for posting, Korryn!

And also thank you Silvercomet for the link...
For anyone interested, there are loads of ascension/transition reads linked here on 2012 and beyond on this page:

http://goldenageofgaia.com/the-2012-scenario/

...and Greenslade, I'd be very interested to here more about what you find on the horizon, or whatever of that you may care to share ;)

peace & blessings all,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke