Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-07-2021, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Vibrations are...
... . Perceptual reality is not a manifestation of vibrations, vibration is a manifestation of perceptual reality.
Vibration is a manifeatation?
I love to hear more. Can you see vibration?
Old 08-07-2021, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Part of the process to bliss is clearing through the emotional body. in that sense i would focus on getting from point a to point b. but that doesn't have to mean it effects your life. you can go through it alone.
But...is bliss the energetic fuel that burns up what arises to be released from the mind/body. In view of balance, I see that bliss itself becomes a balanced integrated state.
Old 09-07-2021, 12:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
But...is bliss the energetic fuel that burns up what arises to be released from the mind/body. In view of balance, I see that bliss itself becomes a balanced integrated state.

bliss as in the divine current expresses herself by the nervous system. the current literally activates the nervous system. it intoxicates the body into joy. due to that it naturally dissolves emotions and mental stresses.

Bliss and silence are like gravity to the human experience. holding you in that. or you could say balanced in that. or balanced due to that. or a balanced integrated state as you put it. good way of putting it!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 09-07-2021, 01:28 AM
Master
Yeah, bliss is like the current. But if it flows through self-contradicting believe systems, the summoning of it, asking for more of that "life force" or "bliss" or "source energy" can actually cause one to feel negative emotion.

And when there is a strong desire, that is simultaneously being contradicted, this can be very painful. It is like having a good life, with allot of good bliss, and suddenly, BANG a desire for something that is soooo different from what one is living, it seems soooo faaaar out of reach, it causes allot of summoning of allot of bliss energy and simultaneously being powerfully contradicted by the believe system, and habbitually practiced thought patterns, that don't allow its full realisation.

That can give rise to anger. Doesn't mean the desire is bad, nor the energy nor the life force. IT's just pure positive energy that is flowing in contradiction to itself and causing suffering. Also called split energy. That's where the negative idea of duality comes from. A spiritual "warfare" two different energies going in opposing directions. A tug of war. "I want it, but... I want it, but .... I want it... But... It's good, but.... I like it, but.... etc, etc."

And then one can come to believe that the desire is the cause of all suffering. For that is the experience. But what is missed, is that subtle realisation, that subtle distinction, between the pure desire itself, and the contradiction that causes one to experience in it in a painful way.

Letting go of the desire can indeed restore the balance. But if that realisation is missed, that the contradiction is the suffering, not the desire, one can end up living a very dull state of being. As the desire is somewhat ignored, like a sore thumb, and it starts to relax, but everytime one considers anything good, it comes up again. The contradiction comes up again. And one thinks that the contradiction and the desire are one and the same thing. For they may have experienced them nearly simultaneously for most of their life. And if they could somehow find a way to release that contradiction, the resultant expanded realisation of their pure desire itself, would cause unfathomable bliss to arise in their body healing every single aspect of their life, on all levels of their being.

But it's not easy to bridge those believes. Perspectives. And let go of contradictions and addopt a complete embracing of their true preference, without contradicting it, in the way that Source Energy does so. Especially as one has suffered allot, the ease and simplicity of going with the flow, becomes... Completely strange and alien. Like a fluke. It is like the idea of someone's who's never heard or seen money, and they take money to the shop and exchange it for food. And the person in the counter says "thank you, here is your product." And they take it, and looks in shock at the person at the counter. And they don't believe they can actually have that product. And then runs away with the product. Because they want it too much. But they believe they've stolen it. And so they eat the food and end up feeling angry at themselves because they have stolen something. And they think they are bad.

The life force flows through flawed self contradictory thought patterns, and causes strange behaviour. For even tho they are not evil. Their running away with the thing they've bought, is kind of evil. And every evil deed is the same. They simply don't know what they are doing. They don't understand the actual reality of the situation. And bliss is the very source of the reality.

So when one feels bliss in their emotions, it is an indication that they are actually purely translating the true here and now reality as it is truely being and becoming evermore blissfully here and now. Without contradiction. IT is the blissful indication that one is truely allowing their full realisation of all that one and all has become and is truely being and becoming evermore here and now. All the way to infinity. There is no limitation or seperation in and of realisation and knowingness that is of true a blissful experience.

Doesn't mean we have to try and force ourselves to always be in bliss, cause that can backfire. Rather, softly gently release resistance and come into alignment with the greater allowed realisation. And care about the emotions, and attempt to find ways to feel better emotionally. Naturally. Small steps at a time, relief after small relief. Untill eventually, feeling good becomes natural and easy. And clarity is the natural experience. And joy is the natural realisation of ones life and purpose. Simply making peace with the here and now. It's not going anywhere. So might aswell relax into it and enjoy it in anyway we so feel inclined to do. Any small bit of inspiration leads to a greater allowed realisation. And there is no worry about the destination, for it is always the bliss of the ever expanse of infinite here and now existence.

We can still suffer, but not necessary when one realises that this Source Energy and Source Perspective of Bliss exists. One recognizes that even tho they may not be experiencing the full total realisation of all the goodness that is being and becoming evermore here and now, atleast they know it exists. And that it can be experienced more fully. And so they feel so inclined towards it and called by it evermore naturally and effortlessly, a small step of emotional releasing of resistance, one small step of relief at a time. From feeling bad, to feeling less bad, to feeling a bit good. And a bit better. And a bit better. To very good.

Woulden't try too hard. Being aware of the emotion can also help one recognize when they are trying too hard making it too complicated, as they then feel worse, and then they release all of that effort and take a softer more gentle and more easy approach. And they continue to flow with the bliss bit by bit, small good feeling at a time. And get used to it small step at a time. And learn to integrate that.

Even masters of creation flow in that way. They've had the most blissful of projects and then go on the next project that is just ever so slightly more blissfull. And that slight difference makes a huge universe of difference.

Like I am frustrated with life, and stop being frustrated with life and just accept everything the way it is. May seem like a small difference and feels a little bit better emotionally. A tiny little bit. But the difference and consequences of that small energetic alignment and allowance of balance and greater allowed realisation, is HUGE. For now there is no suffering. There is only endless opportunity for joy in the total acceptance and allowance of all things. There is only peace and evermore of it. Endlessly greater allowed realisations of that infinite peace and more of it.
Old 09-07-2021, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
bliss as in the divine current expresses herself by the nervous system. the current literally activates the nervous system. it intoxicates the body into joy. due to that it naturally dissolves emotions and mental stresses.

Bliss and silence are like gravity to the human experience. holding you in that. or you could say balanced in that. or balanced due to that. or a balanced integrated state as you put it. good way of putting it!

Yes I understand.
Old 09-07-2021, 02:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Its true in the beginning the current will clear out the mind and emotional body to make room. a bit of a roller coaster ride. after that its just gravity. everything is experienced in that joy and silence. it quenches. quenches. and quenches. and quenches. and quenches.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 09-07-2021, 02:24 AM
Master
I still think the extreme level of bliss is simply a fuel to burn up old stuff lingering.

It’s like once your aware of this life force, moving through you, you can observe its natural movements and how it elevates, ignited and releases.

That current is then not as necessary to a more balanced peaceful mind body. The balanced state is neither up nor down purely open and flowing with everything.

Peace in the core of all matters no longer contained by the mind emotions containment.

Unless you have truly made peace with the baggage in you, things like bliss and emotions will be still at the forefront of your experience.

Understanding the life force from a measured balanced flow in you with peace and silence at the forefront, there is no need for higher states, extreme states.

The realisations rest in that silent peacefulness.

The ever present life force and flow is always there.

It doesn’t need extremes to feel fully alive does it running?

How do you see bliss beyond emotional release?

What does it serve to the physical body running, can it fill the body and illuminate your being, just as a clear vibrancy, aliveness deeper than peace and silence serves?
Old 09-07-2021, 02:32 AM
Deactivated Account
sort of. it is more intense and then you become acclimated to it. then its not as intense. yet there is likely no end to the openness to it. if someone becomes acclimated and thats it. they likely way more potential. this isn't a beginning to an end. its just a new beginning.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 09-07-2021, 02:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Bliss has nothing to do with having an emotion. bliss is not some kinda release. not in the sense im speaking to it. if its a release it must be an experience of it. once absorbed in the bliss it does not come and then leave. its like w heart beat. ever flowing. always.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 09-07-2021, 02:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Peace or what some call silence is the masculine aspect. he is not greater than she. she is not greater than he. she loves him. he loves her. one naturally brings the other. when the two become one as in one becomes absorbed in both. that is the marriage of them in you. or one may call the trinity.

Wherever I May Roam