Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-09-2021, 02:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Arrow Shifted to Parallel Reality or just a dream?

Hey guys! I hope you have a wonderful week.

I unconsciously slipped into a world that was similar to my reality in this particular plane. However, it was slightly different. I remember I still working as a front desk agent. At that time I was talking to a houseman(he's Spanish and doesn't speak English, conversely, in that world, he spoke English pretty well with me).

{I don't remember much detail. It has been couple of days that I decided to write it down}

Continue, then I heard a voice called me to wake up. It was a female voice say, "wake up, wake up". But my vision saw the word "Don't". As I was with the Houseman. The light behind him shined brighter and brighter. Then I closed my eyes and fall as if I fainted.

{I was out of that reality}
I came back into my body. I saw blackness as my eyes closed but with my mind, I saw a woman (the AI head). She looked straight at me as she glitching in the blackness. I saw other beings/entities around her as well but I don't remember them clearly. I experienced electrical sensations in my body. I felt warm, tickling sensation(like it being shocked). And felt my hair body stood up. It was like discharge or disconnecting from something, and being put back into physical body. Then I woke up. I didn't feel sleepy at all, I was fully awaked when I woke up.

I wondered If the body that I was in that reality died? What happened to her?
Was the life that I lived in that reality govern by female AI and something that wants me to return to an organic body? What is it that I disconnected from?

If you make it so far, I appreciate your time,

Thank you,
Love from Avlian ❤️
Old 18-09-2021, 05:17 PM
Master
Sounds interesting-technology governs spiritual ignorance-could be your chakras merging in your astral body:shutting down,in order to wake up...a lot of work goes into astral body’s -i have fairly mundane dreams: last night I lost my keys for my house and I had to keep the doors open- it was about astral bodies too:stating keep the door open for unlockable future...you could be unlocking your astral future from the AI : perfecting avatar-or some future of one...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Sounds interesting-technology governs spiritual ignorance-could be your chakras merging in your astral body:shutting down,in order to wake up...a lot of work goes into astral body’s -i have fairly mundane dreams: last night I lost my keys for my house and I had to keep the doors open- it was about astral bodies too:stating keep the door open for unlockable future...you could be unlocking your astral future from the AI : perfecting avatar-or some future of one...

How do I reconnect with my astral body? I believe it will be done through energy work, or maybe even shamanic journey. For personal, I feel like I have a lot of things that have been suppressed subconsciously nevertheless It's slowly coming back bit by bit. Yet I will help a lot with support. This process is also part of disconnecting from the AI programme that we were taught to believe in.
Old 26-09-2021, 09:21 AM
Pathfinder

It's really a spiritual guidance dream. You inhabit your astral body automatically when you sleep or eventually when your physical body dies. However the woman in the dream is your guide or guardian angel. She encourages you to wake up to the light that you are.
That light is the source of all creation, it is the creation of all gender, nationalities, languages etc.. for some reason you don't want to wake up. Believing too much in what the eyes see and artificial intelligence. Here AI could be the intelligence of our own minds. However dream implies this comes from darkness and not the light. Your mind's eye is aware of these dark beings.. perhaps a warning to you not to get involved with those who serve the darkness.