Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-08-2021, 02:08 AM
Pathfinder

Have You Ever Dreamed You Were An Angel or Spirit Guide?

I invite you to share your dream(s) of being an Angel (good or bad) or Spiritual Guide.

Details you can include (if you have them) are:

Who were you watching over or protecting, etc?

Where were you or your charge (the dream setting or location)?

What were your thoughts and activities?
Old 26-08-2021, 03:19 AM
Pathfinder

I've had about five dreams where I am in the role of a Guardian Angel. Not sure what these dreams are meant to accomplish, but the dream actions feel real and true to my waking life personality.

Many years ago, I dreamed that I visited a rundown house that exploited children. I entered the dimly lit house, paid a fee to see a child then walked down the hall and entered the room.

Inside lay an African-American boy of about two years. I knew his name and circumstances. He was bruised, and lay still as if asleep. I could not interfere with his situation. I was there merely to make the initial connection. I told him that I was his Guardian Angel, and that I would come back to see him again. I stayed for about 5 minutes, said goodbye, then left.

In this dream I felt human but knew I was assigned to the boy in the role of a GA. This dream could have been symbolic: me visiting the wounded aspect of self and vowing to protect that ailing part of me. When I awoke, I felt that I had seen this child before the day of that visit.

In a subsequent dream, years later, I am again in the role of a Guardian Angel-In-Training. I am flying low in the air watching a car from a distance. I had followed the car for a block or so. The driver has lost control of the car and it is close to crashing. The driver is unable to steer the car. I use some form of mental control to successfully slow the speeding vehicle and help the driver steer the car around a nearby corner. The driver narrowly avoided what would have been a fatal crash. Then the dream ended.

Old 09-12-2021, 05:22 PM
Ascender

Kind of, yes. In the late 90’s I was a student teacher in France, and dreamt that three of my pupils were visiting in London. They were caught up in the anti-capitalist riots at Euston station, going on at the time, and seemed in danger, but I appeared, and showed them to safety. I opened a door, and guided them to a train platform where they could escape the rioting outside.
Old 11-12-2021, 06:46 AM
mindanalyzer

for many years I would dream that I was a warrior angel with huge jetblack feathery wings

I miss these dreams 😢
Old 11-12-2021, 10:48 PM
Master
Yes I've had a few
Just after my mum died she put angel wings on my wall she did main this dream happened in 2021 they she died this year
Even had a premonition she was going to die
My friend from the funeral home in Hurst lady in the hearse hearse which was put on because she didn't leave the house my friend in my uncle she left the house on both journals she did my friend driving hers was on as well
But my mum was it bigger stable she was everybody's Halo everybody loves her it did because my mum is such a lovely beautiful person on the outside and on the inside she was she was so loved by everybody I'm just saying this
My mum is my guide now and my dad I might uncle and my grandparents compounds ever met the all my Guides and my influences
I have no one it's I am hurt so much my life my mum and said to my dad but gift my advice to you is Cape a dream diary beside your bed and like your dreams out but the span is span is it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-12-2021, 06:32 AM
Master
In one meditation I saw myself flying toward my hometown among an armada of angels, they had wings I did not.
It was about my cousins son who committed suicide, and the work we did with and for him.
Old 13-12-2021, 12:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
In one meditation I saw myself flying toward my hometown among an armada of angels, they had wings I did not.
It was about my cousins son who committed suicide, and the work we did with and for him.

May I ask who you work with? How are you contacted?
Old 13-12-2021, 03:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
May I ask who you work with? How are you contacted?

As you came into existence through the realm of the Fae, I came into existence through the angelic realm, a long time ago. Way before this planet or this solar system existed.
The group I work with, we have some specialized function in the transition of this planet. This is all I will say to that.
I have a connection 24/7. There have been times when I could not feel it, but depending who is around me, I usually can feel the energy of this being, with entities to a lesser degree. Since they have not the same capabilities.
Old 13-12-2021, 07:12 AM
Master

I still don't know what Fae is. Or anything much really.
Old 14-12-2021, 04:58 AM
Master
As I have said before, the energy of the Fae keeps all that is physical in balance. So it is vital for the existence of all that is physical.
This reminds me of an entity on the way to become an ascended master. At some point I figured out, he was Fae, even so his energy didn't have this juvenile feel any more like most Fae I come across.
He said, their energy is in everything, a chair, table, a tree, rock , just everything. Which seams to confirm what I am saying.
Just can not remember what his name was.