Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-12-2022, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
The vikings were before Columbus. I agree with Native Spirit that the people living in that place were the first ones. It’s kind of twisted
Lots of groups found the America's before Columbus.
Asian's crossed the Bearing Land Bridge as long as 15,000 to 18,000 years ago.

Vikings had coastal colonies on the shores of New Foundland and Labrador Canada as much as 1000 years ago.

Sailors from Indo-polynesia crossed the Pacific ocean and settled on the western coast of south America between 800 and 1000 years ago , moving up the coast into central and North America ..... research has shown that modern native Americans carry that Indo-pacific DNA.

While Columbus was by no means the first here, his discovery is still extremely significant as the first European during the "golden age of discovery" to find and map the new world and to set up trade routes that are used to this day.

While I offer no excuse's for European bad behavior with indigenous peoples it literally amounts to a technologically advanced civilization coming across a stone age society and history is replete with examples of the more advanced group winning out over the primitive one.

This is why I think all these folks who just can't wait for aliens to discover earth and introduce themselves are nuts!

It will be one more example of what happens when a vastly more technologically developed society (alien's with faster then light travel technology) comes into contact with a primitive species (that would be us!)

But the nuts who want to meet aliens say.....if they're sooo advanced they would be all evolved like and have learned to be real nice!

Yeah sure! There's absolutely no guarantee they'd be nice!... None at all! And in fact probably not! And could literally be the end of the human species

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 16-12-2022, 05:57 PM
Knower

Nice post Lucky. Thanks. Yes, putting it in perspective the Europeans brought advanced technologies. But why do discovering adventurers have to be so d**n ornery. If we just tried, we could all get along. The have, the have-nots, the smart the simple. 😖
Old 17-12-2022, 07:04 AM
Master

Re Catterns

Yes totally think the same!

Quote: Men compete, women cooperate

(I wonder if this has anything to do with it)

Just a thought.
Old 17-12-2022, 04:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Quote: Men compete, women cooperate.
In the interests of gender equality:

Men cooperate, women compete.

Which surely has to be equally true (or equally untrue).

Peace
Old 17-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Master

Tbh both men and woman compete but most people fail to succesfully cooperate
Old 18-12-2022, 01:04 AM
Knower

I refuse to compete. It's petty. And I am a woman. Cooperate? More as I get older.
Old 25-12-2022, 09:46 AM
Master

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL...

True friends would only ever want the best for you at Christmas and at any other time....

And there lies the truth.

A true friend would never do the dirty on you...
But here lies the facts...

They would NEVER LIE TO YOU .
THEY WOULD NEVER HURT YOU...
But jealousy knows no bounds ....
As of my initial post , friend "b" , as it turns out is in love with friend "a" .....
Who knew ........ A closet gay.

Why they ever thought friend 'A' would EVER be interested is beyond any of us.....

But to 'ruin ' friendships is sad beyond sad.
They are also deluded to the point of despair beyond reason
Old 25-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Master

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL .....
Old 25-12-2022, 03:54 PM
Knower

That is a very disturbed individual. People come into our lives for a reason. Emotions aside, what did you learn from her?

Yes, Merry Christmas worldwide.
Old 25-12-2022, 04:01 PM
Master

Hi Cattems....
I found it hard to trust people after that.
The lies were dreadful, and now the lies continue to anyone that will listen.
Obviously I pity this person , but they need serious help .