Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-08-2020, 08:39 PM
Experiencer
About "Spiritual Helpers"

Just because a spiritual being try to teach you something...

That doesn't mean it's true & you must follow orders blindly and stupidly. That spiritual may be completely wrong 100% because he/she is following an old belief system. So he/she doesn't truly know what it's talking about because of his/her own experience.

Always have an open mind, but be highly sceptical about everyone. That's the right strategy to navigate on any reality, and any world.

Belief Systems and Boxes are everywhere.

Keep always the freedom & control of your consciousness.

KNOWING is completely different than Believing.

When you KNOW something, is because you have done it, test it lots of times - But so many times other people try to teach stuff that they haven't done it themselves, and it can really ruin your life following theory that doesn't match reality.

I don't want to believe some rubbish theory.

I prefer to KNOW it because I can do it over & over again. That's why I love OBE's as my spiritual practice. Rather than the rubbish of man-made religious nooks, philosophies, theories and stuff like that to limit myself

How so many "expert priest" can do OBE's?

I will tell you: ZERO!

It's that sad that a priest can't do an OBE
Old 30-08-2020, 04:53 AM
Pathfinder
You post a lot of good advice, Spiritual Freedom. Like, it's good for me to look at how & talk & think & challenge myself to change if I'm doing "quitter's talk"> And success=80% strategy-20% action.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineLikeStars
You post a lot of good advice, Spiritual Freedom. Like, it's good for me to look at how & talk & think & challenge myself to change if I'm doing "quitter's talk"> And success=80% strategy-20% action.

Thanks I appreciate that.

At the beginning of this OBE adventure I was confused and fearful as hell, and I want to help people quit this mental pain & doubts as much as possible.

The golden rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

That's my atittude that I want to bring into this forum

Straight & Direct what I have experienced from my OBE's, without any religious or belief systems junk into it, I think it's the right way to quit the confusion
Old 30-08-2020, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Thanks I appreciate that.

At the beginning of this OBE adventure I was confused and fearful as hell, and I want to help people quit this mental pain & doubts as much as possible.

The golden rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

That's my atittude that I want to bring into this forum

Straight & Direct what I have experienced from my OBE's, without any religious or belief systems junk into it, I think it's the right way to quit the confusion

Why were you fearful?

My OBEs just happened and there was no religion, rituals, etc. attached to them.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 13-09-2020, 07:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Just because a spiritual being try to teach you something...

That doesn't mean it's true & you must follow orders blindly and stupidly. That spiritual may be completely wrong 100% because he/she is following an old belief system. So he/she doesn't truly know what it's talking about because of his/her own experience.

Always have an open mind, but be highly sceptical about everyone. That's the right strategy to navigate on any reality, and any world.

Belief Systems and Boxes are everywhere.

Keep always the freedom & control of your consciousness.

KNOWING is completely different than Believing.

When you KNOW something, is because you have done it, test it lots of times - But so many times other people try to teach stuff that they haven't done it themselves, and it can really ruin your life following theory that doesn't match reality.

I don't want to believe some rubbish theory.

I prefer to KNOW it because I can do it over & over again. That's why I love OBE's as my spiritual practice. Rather than the rubbish of man-made religious nooks, philosophies, theories and stuff like that to limit myself

good post...
Old 13-09-2020, 01:35 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:

I highly doubt you are accurate with your ZERO claim.
Though I don't really know what a "expert priest" is.(Maybe this is a small
subset of Priest's and you have analyzed all of them.)
But ZERO is a pretty improbable number.
Old 13-09-2020, 05:24 PM
janielee

What ImthatIm said
Old 28-09-2020, 08:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Good advice. The main thing is to be able to distinguish the right direction for development)
Old 28-09-2020, 02:04 PM
Pathfinder

What is an OBE?
Old 28-09-2020, 10:43 PM
Experiencer

OBE = Out of Body Experience, (**I think now know as Out of Body Exploration) but is also a path to out of Body Travel to attain truth. Like any genuine path it takes time to learn and apply, etc. to travel on.