Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-08-2020, 07:34 AM
Experiencer
Thumbs up How to OBE/AP Every 3 Days

The point of this is to have a proven system, in order to become a doer, rather than a theorist.

This system works 1 out of 3 days IF done correctly.

The only requirement is that you will need to have the morning free, because you can't use alarms in order to do it.

If you need to work in the mornings, you cant do this on the weekdays, but you can do this on saturdays and sundays effectively.

Step 1 : Sleep for 6 hours, and wake up from the bed with an alarm.

Step 2: Drink 2 glasses of water because you won't have any alarm for this morning.

Step 3 : Read for 15 Min on the computer OBE/ AP histories from other people.

Step 4: Go back to bed to sleep again, with the firm intention that today you're serious about having an OBE / AP

Step 5: You will have lots of quick cycles of "Natural Awakennings". Those "Natural Awekennings" are the signal to do "Motion Based Tehchniques" to OBE / AP super-effectively and easily.

When you have that "Natural Awekenning" signal, you will be physically conscious of it.

What you have to do is this:

(A) - Be aware that you are on a "Natural Awekenning"
(B) - Don't move any single part of your physical body
(C) - Quickly + Aggresively do all the "Motion Based Techniques" you can think off

Motion Based Techniques:

- Floating Down
- Floating Up
- Touching your spiritual hands (my favorite)
- Spinning

IF you feel as "physically real" that you are feeling the touch of your spiritual hands for real, or feeling as "physicall real" that you are going down from your bedroom.

You will be completely amazed about how "easy" and "natural" getting out of your body was with this system.

IF the techniques doesn't quickly work after 15 Secs of trying... Then go back to sleep, and try again on the next "Natural Awekenning Signal"

Step 6: If you are successful, don't be like a chicken without a head!
You must first STABILIZE yourself by stoping for a moment, and focus on the environment details before making a decision.

If you don't STABILIZE as a good habit, and as a good principle.... The experience will only last for 2 minutes.

A: You Stabilize.
B: You go to the mirror of your house bathroom, in order to see your spiritual body.
C: You do whatever the hell you want to do with total freedom

Cheers & please start practicing :)
Old 20-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Motion Based Techniques:

- Floating Down
- Floating Up
- Touching your spiritual hands (my favorite)
- Spinning

What is the most effective spinning technique?

Peace
Old 23-08-2020, 10:39 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks for the idea, Spiritual Freedom. I'm sure I'll try it. I also like the suggestion to try spinning, floating, or touching spiritual hands. I had been using the rope technique before.
Old 24-08-2020, 02:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
What is the most effective spinning technique?

Peace

Try everything you can think off about spinning, rotating, jumping or whatever you want to call it. Try them all.

IF it doesn't work for 5 seconds, you change into the next technique, until you separate.
Old 24-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineLikeStars
Thanks for the idea, Spiritual Freedom. I'm sure I'll try it. I also like the suggestion to try spinning, floating, or touching spiritual hands. I had been using the rope technique before.

I did try the rope technique after waking up at 4am, and going into the harcore meditation of 1 hour - and I couldn't make that work, also my sleep time was heavily damaged.

But with this system is different and unique.

You can do your normal business life on the week, and then on the weekends you can do this and have 1 OBE / AP per week consistently without resistance.

I wish somebody told me this when I started to practice OBE's
Old 24-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineLikeStars

I did try the rope technique after waking up at 4am, and going into the harcore meditation of 1 hour - and I couldn't make that work, also my sleep time was heavily damaged.

But with this system is different and unique.

You can do your normal business life on the week, and then on the weekends you can do this and have 1 OBE / AP per week consistently without resistance.

I wish somebody told me this when I started to practice OBE's
Old 24-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Try everything you can think off about spinning, rotating, jumping or whatever you want to call it. Try them all.

IF it doesn't work for 5 seconds, you change into the next technique, until you separate.

Thanks. I tend to spin clockwise visualising the four walls of the room as I rotate. I get so far but cannot reach the stage of actual separation.

And I too have had no success with the rope technique. I just keep climbing that rope. I get the idea that it should build up the pressure until the projection reflex kicks in, but so far it has not happened.

Peace
Old 24-08-2020, 09:00 PM
Master

I must try this again. I used to a long time ago and I got a lot of aps. The aps I experience not always was very good. My favourite was flying over a beach and I could feel the wind. I saw everything exactly how you would see if you saw it physically. I would love to do that again.
Old 24-08-2020, 09:07 PM
Master

Quote:

Thanks for that idea SpiritualFreedom. That is a big help. I am going to do that.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Thanks. I tend to spin clockwise visualising the four walls of the room as I rotate. I get so far but cannot reach the stage of actual separation.

And I too have had no success with the rope technique. I just keep climbing that rope. I get the idea that it should build up the pressure until the projection reflex kicks in, but so far it has not happened.

Peace

Seriously I am saving a ton of frustration with this system.

IF a technique doesn't work for 5 seconds, go to the next one quickly.

For me I find lots of successes with "Touching my Spiritual Hands" and "Floating Down".

Toaching your spiritual hands is truly mind-blowing.

Because you are consciouss that you are on your bed with your physical body doing techniques, and then you feel for real that you have another hands, in another body and you can feel them for solidly real.

It's just amazing. I cannot recommend doing that enough to everbody here.

Because then your logical mind can accept that like: "OK, this is tangible and real, I can touch my spiritual body for real. This is not a dream. This is not a lucid dream. This is not a fantasy. This is not a lie. This is not imagination. This is tanglible and solidly real, I AM TRULY A SPIRITUAL BEING BECAUSE I CAN TOUCH IT AND FEEL IT FOR REAL!!!!"

That's why I TRULY LOVE IT!

Plus here we dont have to believe nothing!

This can be tested and verified by universally anyone wheter they believe it, or not.

and that's truth.