Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-12-2011, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
666. you are proof of god, god not knowing what he is talking about.

666 reminds me of 35. Evil. Evil is a torrid proof of God, because God created it. And he created it so that it could " Ruin." And it most certainly has done that, and is doing that. Evil is the power of God charged to the negative. It was part of a fruit God created on a tree of knowledge; meaning he established it on earth so that it could grow, right along with Good.

Evil, a stunning proof of God that is literally simply unknown what God has to do with it, and how he is using it.
Old 14-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
666 reminds me of 35. Evil. Evil is a torrid proof of God, because God created it. And he created it so that it could " Ruin." And it most certainly has done that, and is doing that. Evil is the power of God charged to the negative. It was part of a fruit God created on a tree of knowledge; meaning he established it on earth so that it could grow, right along with Good.

Evil, a stunning proof of God that is literally simply unknown what God has to do with it, and how he is using it.
Yes everything is god, even evil, but why use the silly word god all the time, what's the point ?.
Old 14-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Master
Come on Mickiel, lets hear something original, something from within you, make your thread worth reading, baby.
Old 14-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Come on Mickiel, lets hear something original, something from within you, make your thread worth reading, baby.

I never approach my threads with the effort of " Making them worth reading", my only approach is sharing my own thoughts; it ends there. Whoever finds worth, finds it on their own, for their own reasons. If I see no intrest in my thoughts, I stop giving them. In fact, I have shared this post many times on other sites, I rarely even get to finish the thread; it always seems to get closed for whatever reasons. Some find it interesting, others seem threatened by it, still others simply are not interested in the proofs of God. I rarely even use the same proofs, just whatever comes out at the time. The thread is destined to be different each time, because the proofs are so diverse. Which reminds me of no. 36. Destiny.

God is mans fate. He is our lot in life, no doubt about it! God is the power that determines the course of events in reality. He is destiny personified; we all are bound for a certain destination. I find it confusing that many would believe that destiny started its own path through an explosion in empty space, and from that we all were destined to be. Such incredible luck which could never happen again, and then give all of Gods creation over to this happenstance luck, and then not even label that a miracle!

Evolutions theory removes human destiny from an awesome plan, and gives it to this incredible " Nothing." It removes math and installs " Theory", instead of no. 37, " Mathematical reason." According to any reasonable math; nothing from nothing leaves still nothing. Our great universe came from nothing. It defys all mathimatical reason. Mathimatical reason is a stallworth proof of God, because the sum total of our universe and humanitys existence, can only add to a greater problem if there is no God! No creator. So the evidence of God has been uniquely subtracted from humanitys consciousness by the , no. 38, " Forces that subtract spiritual reasoning from humans"; so that they cannot compute God. God has been factored out and replaced by things far less in power and ability and reason. And we call those lesser things the orgin of all things.
Old 14-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Master
Quote:
I never approach my threads with the effort of " Making them worth reading", my only approach is sharing my own thoughts; it ends there. Whoever finds worth, finds it on their own, for their own reasons. If I see no intrest in my thoughts, I stop giving them. In fact, I have shared this post many times on other sites, I rarely even get to finish the thread; it always seems to get closed for whatever reasons. Some find it interesting, others seem threatened by it, still others simply are not interested in the proofs of God. I rarely even use the same proofs, just whatever comes out at the time. The thread is destined to be different each time, because the proofs are so diverse. Which reminds me of no. 36. Destiny.

God is mans fate. He is our lot in life, no doubt about it! God is the power that determines the course of events in reality. He is destiny personified; we all are bound for a certain destination. I find it confusing that many would believe that destiny started its own path through an explosion in empty space, and from that we all were destined to be. Such incredible luck which could never happen again, and then give all of Gods creation over to this happenstance luck, and then not even label that a miracle!

Evolutions theory removes human destiny from an awesome plan, and gives it to this incredible " Nothing." It removes math and installs " Theory", instead of no. 37, " Mathematical reason." According to any reasonable math; nothing from nothing leaves still nothing. Our great universe came from nothing. It defys all mathimatical reason. Mathimatical reason is a stallworth proof of God, because the sum total of our universe and humanitys existence, can only add to a greater problem if there is no God! No creator. So the evidence of God has been uniquely subtracted from humanitys consciousness by the , no. 38, " Forces that subtract spiritual reasoning from humans"; so that they cannot compute God. God has been factored out and replaced by things far less in power and ability and reason. And we call those lesser things the orgin of all things.
Ok then, that's the way you see it, there are many ways of seeing this, no way is the right way, let those who like your way, have your way, but its certainly not my way, my way is no way, because there is no way, we are are it, and there's nothing outside of it. Anything that we try to say about it, can never be it, so we may as well give up, and let it be it, let it be.
Old 14-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Guide
Quote:
666. you are proof of god, god not knowing what he is talking about.

Haha

Mickiel, while I can't bring myself to agree with what you're saying, I do respect your ideas. And also, if you're not going to provide further proof when someone points out inconsistencies in your proofs, I see no reason for me to stay here and continue to argue.
Old 14-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verunia
Haha

Mickiel, while I can't bring myself to agree with what you're saying, I do respect your ideas. And also, if you're not going to provide further proof when someone points out inconsistencies in your proofs, I see no reason for me to stay here and continue to argue.

Well I am trying to get the 100 in, we can always argue later. Yet if its your wish to leave, I understand that. I will respond here and there, but more fully when I have reached the hundred; just give me a few more days. Good fortune in your journey.

39. Worship is proof of God. Millions of people perform this devotional act in honor of God, the supreme deity. They reverence him with respect and veneration. This incredible human adoration has been done accross the globe since human conception.

I would hope that those who wish to argue would be patient with me; its always time for arguement. So then 40. Patience is a proof of God. So many humans are argueing for God to reveal himself to them, he has not. So many humans even dare God to reveal himself; he has not. So many humans plead with God to reveal himself; he has not. The sheer patience of this being is confidently incredible!
Old 14-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Master
41. The lack of proof against there being a God. One of the best evidences of God, is the total lack of evidence against there being a God. There is zero scientific evidence that God cannot be real.

42. Faith. This is an incredible proof of God, the sheer unpolluted trust that many humans place in this unseen being. Its simply incredible to see a strong faith actively in a human.

43.Jesus Christ, the strongest proof of God. This is the ace; the trump card. This is the foundation of all proofs of God, the life and death and ressurection of Christ is simply the finest proof of God. There is no doubt he existed. We have the city he was born in, the river he was baptised in, the grave he was buried in; The house of his best friends; We have the bones of a Priest who slapped him, and the bones of the man who carried his cross. We have the place he was crucified at, we have the actual pavement he stood on before Pilate, we have the place he prayed at, the location he confronted the devil at; the list goes on and on.
Old 14-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Mountain-Goat

Mickiel, would you agree that proofs are derived by testing hypothosis, theories, ideas.
That information is examined to determine if a theory is true or not.
And it's not about just believing in something because it makes one feel good.

You are presenting proofs of god's existance. I get that and I respect your efforts to examine reality to come to your conclusions that the proofs you share are verifying god's existance.

But the other side of determining proofs is to try to disprove them in order to stop one's bias' from influencing one's tests.

Meaning, if you already have a strong conviction god exists, the potential to unconsciously present and search for proofs that greatly match your desires or established convictions will occur and you will unconsciously reject anything that may give rise to doubt of these convictions.

To properly testa proof, you must consciously choose to behave and think like someone who does not believe in god.
That way you are bypassing any unconscious bias you might have.
You are cross checking the proofs of god's existance by trying to prove god doesn't exist.
All scientists and the like conduct their theories this way.

So, try this experiement. Live one year with the belief god doesn't exist.
Experience life for a year from the foundational belief god doesn't exist and if you do this honestly I guarantee you will see reality ina vastly different way,
and if god really does exist, through your temporary "god doesn't exist"eyes (your inner sight), you will actually see god more clearly.

I did this after deconverting from 20 years of christianity. It was a most revealing experience.
Old 14-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Time

Quote:
32. Romance is proof of God. It was God who created the male and female differencial, and placed attraction for one another inside of us. Nature or evolution didnot do this, they don't have enough sense to do a thing like male and female, and Romance. Evolution is mindless, directionless, and knows absolutely nothing within itself, muchless romance. Evolution is a creation of man, and creation of men cannot create Romance.

Romance is the same thing as love.

And FYI, just because its mindless and doesnt know anything of itself, doesnt mean it is directionless. It obviously isnt, concidering theres soemthing like 300 000 000 species on the planet, on every single corner, into the deepest depths, and coldest peaks.

Quote:
34. Civilization is a proof of God. Primordal humans lived for millions of years and never became civilized; why? Because God never gave them consciousness, and civilization can only come from consciousness, which is why no animals can be civilized. It was God who influenced humanity to become civilized.

Civilization is proof of evolution. We evolved differently then the next animal, different situations, different world, different time, climate.... God wasnt invented till be birth of civilization (for the most part)

Quote:

Same thing as my anser to sorrow, anger etc.... Again, if god is perfect, then why should it have to create anything else? There would be no need to create evil. Evil is strictly a HUMAN perception.

Quote:
Well I am trying to get the 100 in, we can always argue later. Yet if its your wish to leave, I understand that. I will respond here and there, but more fully when I have reached the hundred; just give me a few more days. Good fortune in your journey.

39. Worship is proof of God. Millions of people perform this devotional act in honor of God, the supreme deity. They reverence him with respect and veneration. This incredible human adoration has been done accross the globe since human conception.

I would hope that those who wish to argue would be patient with me; its always time for arguement. So then 40. Patience is a proof of God. So many humans are argueing for God to reveal himself to them, he has not. So many humans even dare God to reveal himself; he has not. So many humans plead with God to reveal himself; he has not. The sheer patience of this being is confidently incredible!

Wirship of god cannot be proof. I can worship the giant pruple crystal unicorn from pleidies but that doesnt make it real..

And, patience is not proof of god. Other animals have a sence of patience... And again, if god created everything, then why would he only give special treatment to us?

Quote:
41. The lack of proof against there being a God. One of the best evidences of God, is the total lack of evidence against there being a God. There is zero scientific evidence that God cannot be real.

42. Faith. This is an incredible proof of God, the sheer unpolluted trust that many humans place in this unseen being. Its simply incredible to see a strong faith actively in a human.

43.Jesus Christ, the strongest proof of God. This is the ace; the trump card. This is the foundation of all proofs of God, the life and death and ressurection of Christ is simply the finest proof of God. There is no doubt he existed. We have the city he was born in, the river he was baptised in, the grave he was buried in; The house of his best friends; We have the bones of a Priest who slapped him, and the bones of the man who carried his cross. We have the place he was crucified at, we have the actual pavement he stood on before Pilate, we have the place he prayed at, the location he confronted the devil at; the list goes on and on.

41 - I have countered each and every one of your answers. IF that is proof of god, then why would it give me answers to counter yours?

42 - Faith is usually concidered blind following - or at least a form believeing in something without proof. That is a by product of the belief in god, not evidence of him

43 - You first have to proove jesus existance. And IIR, I proved the contrary to that in your other thread. There is more proof that jesus is an amalgaation of many different dieties spread accrosss southern europe, eastern asia and northern africa.