Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Then how come life was not " Unto itself", when humans didnot exist? Was the " Nothing unto itself?' And what was the determining factor that sparked the nothing, to turn into something, that began this life unto itself? You see what your suggesting is like saying, the very first human mind that was conscious, well it became conscious all on its own, AFTER it made itself a body of course, before it made itself a body, it made the animal kingdom; but before this conscious nothing made animals, it created the entire universe on its own, without any intelligence or planning or direction; but before it created this universe on its own, it created the atmosphere for it, which by the way just happened to be suitable for humans only on this specific earth. But " Nothing was behind this." Its all just behind itself!

This is what I call the blindness of the nothing; which is no. 78, a dazzaling proof of God and his ability to blind humans to the incredible obvious. They can look at truth right in the face, and yet their consciousness be totally unaware of it. In my view, only a God could do this to a human.

Thats called 'ignorance is bliss. Ignoring the obvious due to yoru own arrogance and/or choice. Not a proof of god, but proof of humanities own arrogance.

Quote:
I am ignorant in many areas, I admit to that. I also admit that evolution is a theory, and I welcome any evidence that proves its not theory. The theory has large loopholes, so many, that even one of the co-founders of the theory, Alfred Russell Wallace, began to voice his doubts about it before he died. Some say they heard him recant the theory, but that is another debate.

God set two courses of knowledge loose on earth, good and evil; all of accumulated human knowledge has sprung forth from these two. Evolution is, at its base, an intelligent conglomerant of scientific and biological inuendo, which has never been proven; but is based on an historical effort to discredit God as creator, and credit somethingelse with creation; but science has found nothingelse, so it was left to giving credit to " This Nothing!" Because they think ' Nothing', makes more sense than God.

The complette failure of man to reinvent his orgins outside of God, is 79. in itself a proof of God!

This seems a lot more personal then universal. Maybe the thread should be called " 100 reasons why I (as in mikiel) belives in god"?

[quote=mickiel]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
....Seriously?

Did you even look up the distinction between the common usage and the scientific one?

is QUOTE]

I looked it up in my own writings on the subject, I trust what I have had to say, much more than what others ask me to read. If human evolution were a continuity, it never would cease; Everythingelse on this earth has been a continuity, why is the very thing which some claim as our orgin, not continuing? Continuity then, no. 80 is a proof of God, and a proof that evolutions theory is false.

Can you please tell me 3 reasons evolution is wrong please? Im not saying its perfect, but the general explination, is well proven - more proven then the existance of god or jesus.

Quote:
I admit that I have no common sense, my senses are not common. My thoughts are not common. My beliefs are not common; I admit to not having common sense. There has been no evolution in any species, mammalian or whatever. And I challange you to produce any proof of the evolution of ANY species that has been accepted by professionals accross the board. I would like to see that.

I will continue to use the false theory of evolution to support my views on Gods reality; I like banging on the head of the theory. The theory flooded the world with its own claims of authorization, and like religion, developed its own group of followers who believe it blindly. The theory of evolution is scientific paganism on the outside, and fear of God on the inside. One of the reactions to fear is running; the theory of evolution fears God so much, it runs in the complette oppisite direction of him, trying to get as far away from God as it can. Thats why Atheism, 81. is a proof of God, satanism is a proof of God, Science is a proof of God, unbelief is a proof of God, all of these are running from God; trying to get away and be independant of him. This strong desire to be indenpendant from him, is a proof of him.

Already said atheism...
Old 18-12-2011, 12:10 AM
Etu Malku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah
61% of all scientists? ~ lol, you may want to read the article.

It was a survey carried out by FASEB. The 61% vote you refer to isn't a reference to 61% of votes from scientists.

As it clearly states: "The article is based on a new national survey of 1,000 likely U.S. voters."

I don't agree with Mickiel but if you want to make a point at least bring up something you have researched.
Yikes! You're right! I must have been gloating too much in my find . . . though towards the end it states: "Intelligent design is a thinly veiled creationist argument designed to make the public doubt the theory of evolution, according to nearly all scientists"

"scientists who hold religious beliefs has been declining from around 30% in 1914 to less than 10% in 1998" (that would be 90% only 13 yrs ago)
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/sci_relig.htm . . . I think
Old 18-12-2011, 01:30 AM
Master
82. Everyone agrees that the change from a hunting and gathering economy to a food- producing economy by the domestication of plants and animals is the gigantic step that made civilization possible. But there is wide disafreement as to its causes and the means by which it came about. In my view, God supplied humans with this knowledge, the knowledge didnot itself teach humans. And that is a proof of God. God supplied the rainfall to make the North African region a vast procreant Eden. He then recessed the polar ice caps, moved the rain northward and the entire near east became increasingly arid. The plants were no longer sufficent, he taught men to herd animals; goats, sheep, cattle, wild pigs, and that resulted in agriculture.
Old 18-12-2011, 01:55 AM
Etu Malku

Quote:
82. Everyone agrees that the change from a hunting and gathering economy to a food- producing economy by the domestication of plants and animals is the gigantic step that made civilization possible. But there is wide disafreement as to its causes and the means by which it came about. In my view, God supplied humans with this knowledge, the knowledge didnot itself teach humans. And that is a proof of God. God supplied the rainfall to make the North African region a vast procreant Eden. He then recessed the polar ice caps, moved the rain northward and the entire near east became increasingly arid. The plants were no longer sufficent, he taught men to herd animals; goats, sheep, cattle, wild pigs, and that resulted in agriculture.
Care to address your challenge "to produce any proof of the evolution of ANY species that has been accepted by professionals accross the board." which has been accepted and verified? It looks like the scientific community is not on your side here.

And from the recent post above, you clearly have no comprehension of science either.

You're not Christian BOT are you?
Old 18-12-2011, 02:33 AM
Master
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......still waiting for proof here lol.
Old 18-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etu Malku

You're not Christian BOT are you?

I am not christian, I am not christian BOT, and I hold absolutely no intrest in becomming one. I am not religious, and I am not part of any religious group; I walk alone.
Old 18-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
While the Old and New Testament of the bible, even as it is hedged with great historical problems through its multiple translations, still remains the richest source for our knowledge of what the transition periods of human subjective consciousness were like. It is essentially the story of the birth of human consciousness, the slow retreat into silence of God, the confusion and tragic violence which ensued because of that, and the search for him, which has mostly been in vain.

According to the History channel the Old Testament is almost word-for-word the same as the Sumerian scripts. The story of the Deluge, for instance, is described in the epic of Gilgamesh in almost exactly the same way as it is described in the Bible - the only differences are that the shape of the ark and the names have been changed. Christianity is based on the remants of the Sumerian culture. Not being a Sumerian I don't know for sure, but according to the experts they documented what they saw - they didn't make it up. If you're going to quote the Bible as proof of God then God is an alien - one of the Annunaki. Even Genesis has been messed around with. In a true translation of the Jewish texts on which it is based, the Garden of Eden happened here on earth - which was terraformed. Adam was the first man. According to Sumerian scripts he was genetically engineered as slave labour for the mining of Gold. In Etheopia he's known as Adamu and was created for the same thing. In that region of Ethiopia there are gold mines thousands of years old, they were mining for gold before currency was even thought of.

For my own perspective, there was no Bible until the Council of Nycea in 425AD and they had their own agenda.

If the human mind is haunted still by its old unconscious ways, then there is probably more proof that this is because of extraterrestrial genetic modification than it is of God. If it came to the court battle of God vs aliens, I know where my money would go.
Old 18-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
According to the History channel the Old Testament is almost word-for-word the same as the Sumerian scripts. The story of the Deluge, for instance, is described in the epic of Gilgamesh in almost exactly the same way as it is described in the Bible - the only differences are that the shape of the ark and the names have been changed. Christianity is based on the remants of the Sumerian culture. Not being a Sumerian I don't know for sure, but according to the experts they documented what they saw - they didn't make it up. If you're going to quote the Bible as proof of God then God is an alien - one of the Annunaki. Even Genesis has been messed around with. In a true translation of the Jewish texts on which it is based, the Garden of Eden happened here on earth - which was terraformed. Adam was the first man. According to Sumerian scripts he was genetically engineered as slave labour for the mining of Gold. In Etheopia he's known as Adamu and was created for the same thing. In that region of Ethiopia there are gold mines thousands of years old, they were mining for gold before currency was even thought of.

For my own perspective, there was no Bible until the Council of Nycea in 425AD and they had their own agenda.

If the human mind is haunted still by its old unconscious ways, then there is probably more proof that this is because of extraterrestrial genetic modification than it is of God. If it came to the court battle of God vs aliens, I know where my money would go.

I hold no intrest in christianity, nor how they view the bible. The orginal followers of Jesus were called " The Way", when Rome got involved it began to change many things, including the very believers in God themselves. Believers back then simply became infected with the ways of this world, and I agree that the council of Nycea had their own agenda. God wanted this confusion to occur, which no. 83, is just further proof of him manipulating human history.

What some humans sense as " Extraterrestrials", is really God and his Spirit world, no. 84. They can sense him, but just don't view it as him.

No. 85, the nation of Israel. This incredible biblical nation was used by God as an example of people being disobedient, and yet still be forgiven and saved by God.
Old 18-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Master
No. 86 The " Rainbow". God used this as a sign ( Gen. 9:13) of a covenant between him and the earth that he would never destroy the earth by water again.
Old 18-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Etu Malku

Quote:
I am not christian, I am not christian BOT, and I hold absolutely no intrest in becomming one. I am not religious, and I am not part of any religious group; I walk alone.
Sure had me fooled!