Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-09-2021, 08:21 AM
asearcher

what happens when they take over?

i'm sensitive and all about feelings and can't help it. born this way. turns out born that way in previous life too. i see things, people but i feel them more. it could be because i feel them i too see them more as in their facial expressions, their eyes. i still get surprised when some people don't see what i see, but then have to correct myself and go ok. there are also lots of revelations in details that some people miss out on, I feel. they are important as they are proof of something bigger that the person has not thought about hiding, but i know that i am going to sound ridiculous at times if i point them out. i just observe them and go OK to myself. then I know.

during meditation or that state in dreams that are like a state of meditation i sometimes feel other presences, energies, beings - i don't really know what category to put them under sometimes.

there has been times when their feelings gets so strong that i have to cut off out of fear that they will take over. that is take over my body.

i have read here about channeling and spirits taking over the body, posession and frankly that whole possession part freaks me out. i don't want nobody to take over mybody, ok

i have by accident channeled once and it was a pleasant experience and not something that had any deep effect on me. i happened to walk around somewhere with lots of history and energy and there it was, that someone, and for a second one reality was on top of the other, as in back then. it wasn't something i had planned on and i can't remember giving my say so to let it happen, it just did.

the thing with me is that i think feelings are energy and in the feelings there are knowledge of what happened to that person. in this life here on earth i feel we are raised to think if it is just feelings we can't touch it, like it ain't facts and it ain't real in the same sence which is why things are being missed out on that could, in my opinion, be crucial. "Over there" it is a fact, I feel and I'm more tuned in.

if someone has experienced someone taking over them - how exactly is that done? do i have to fear that if when i feel their emotions/feelings/knowledge and it gets stronger that they will push me out? or should I just let it happen all the way? is there a way for me to come back after that?

i have experienced moments when the speed of it is too high, so very much emotions connected to images, short movies if you so will seen through that beings eyes, heart, and afterwards i have been absolutely drained. i have tried to communicate to slow down and it has tried but then the connection is broken.

any knowledge, help about this would be very appreciative
Old 12-09-2021, 08:30 AM
Master

If you’re scared they might hold some evil, try to connect to a deity as Yahweh, Ra or Jezus. If you’re not wanting it to be a person, try the Piramid of Giza. Use their energy to “process” or “let go” of all the energy the evil beings hold. It will keep them away, as they’re scared for the light and the letting go. They hold on for reasons I do not get.

If you want to hear my opinion of what happens, or what I think what occurred yo you, it is that they not tried to posses you. But more so it was a kind of interaction where you begun to surrender. However surrendering to the unknown is scary. It isn’t that you wouldn’t have control, it is just that you’re put in the position to let go of control. I was forced to do this in my life. I had to let go of control. I still use this as a power.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

Edit:

Beings can sometimes mirror trauma. Even when you think you’re done, there can be even more to process that you’re holding onto. The trick is to not hold onto what happened. Just relax it and let it go. Fighting the beings will keep the holding pattern. Letting go of control and relaxing the soul and body might help letting go. If unsure try connecting to the piramid of Giza or the deities I mentioned. It will help release. It doesn’t do the release for you. You have to not hold it, you have to let it go.

Not sure if this helps. Hope it wasn’t unasked for.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:41 PM
Lorelyen

You have to remember that you're seeing/feeling them from your vantage point, the accumulation of experiences of many encounters over many lifetimes (if you believe that of yourself) which doesn't mean that yours and others feelings are in agreement. Another "sensitive" might sense something very different.

It can happen at all levels - at the most superficial, 'first impressions'. I doubt any two people will get the same first impression of someone.

I'm quite sensitive to people who are naturally sensual (i.e. relying on their physical senses to create, reach decisions, act and so on. But I wouldn't expect others to get the same impression. In fact I know they don't.

As for taking over / being taken over from an outsider's viewpoint it's important to be sure you aren't projecting your personal experiences onto them or being triggered by some small sign that they're trying to take you or someone else over.

It's difficult. We all react to others all the time, sometimes superficially sometimes deeply depending what the interaction is about. And it's how we read signs. I believe in mirror neurones fairly strongly, action in the brain that somehow enables an emotional empathy between two people. It's one aspect of communication. There's a heck of a lot about communication. Practically everything one is in the material world is laden with signs from the fine details of the way they dress, through their gestures (body language); what they say in what tone of voice. (This was a main subject in my education - semiotics, the 'science' of the meaning of signs). But the way we read them is mainly down to our experiences accumulated over a long time - lifetimes in your belief. (I say 'mainly' because there can be a cultural commonality with signs which means that we conventionally experience things because our backgrounds are similar.)

Like it's very easy for someone to spot they're being taken over if there's been abuse in their past. But equally they are able to put up a barrier once they sense it.

Just my views though.
Old 12-09-2021, 06:24 PM
Master

Have to say Lorelyen makes a very good point here.
Old 12-09-2021, 10:22 PM
asearcher

Thank you both so very much, given me important things to think about