Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-09-2021, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
These are my conclusions based off years of research.
Its a "hypothesis"....
Thanks. That is all I needed you to say on the forum.

Many people say many things as fact...as you know...it's a tough call
to say fact here.
Sometimes a simple ...'My opinion, My experience, my take, I believe'' is enough for a Mod not to bother you!!
I, also, want to say many things are fact...but can't here, without guff.

Btw, would you look at your last post and make some typo corrections that are confusing?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-09-2021, 12:21 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Refer to post #11
I will certainly respect these requests and do my best to keep it in mind when the context is appropriate for it to be applied to, thank you! )

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 20-09-2021 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Small edit, since there's no Excerpt, ''Refer to" is better
Old 14-09-2021, 01:00 AM
Ghaleon

The Singularity is a fact, and those that have looked into and researched The Singularity know what i'm talking about. One of the main purposes behind this is to bypass the whole death process by replacing our blood cells with nano technology. Most people unfortunately will choose the Singularity looking to be immortal (or close to it) not realizing what they are getting themselves into..

The Elite are pushing super intelligence and immortality as the attractions, no more death. Those at silicon valley as well as those of the younger generation are enthusiastically looking forward to this new dystopian society. Some people were born in this time specifically to usher in The Singularity.

Sometime around 2045 humanity will have become an entirely new species! This new species will be half biological and half machine run from a Super Computer or Cloud and will be able to draw information from it. It will contain all the knowledge of humans from the far past all the way up to the distant future (they're present) containing the knowledge of the mass consciousness. Our current internet will be obsolete and will be replaced by a much faster version where people will draw information from it almost instantly. Why bring all this up? Because the grid will most likely be replaced in the Cloud where souls will be locked inside. This will be like a hell in my opinion because the soul will be trapped inside the cyborg body indefinitely...

Fortunately its not all gloom and doom as everyone here and in the next few generations although they will experience The Singularity (when its fully implemented) they still will have the option to exit through the grid after this lifetime (considering they choose not to become cyborgs) considering they know about it and don't opt for the tunnel. The Moon is not as far as we've been told and it is my understanding that it is within the firmament of the planet or in the upper layers of Earths atmosphere and this is where the current recycling center is located.

There are those that equate consciousness for being the brain and the mind as well as the soul, however consciousness is so much more than these things. Consciousness is more than your personality, the ego, it is The Over Soul with all its expedited experiences which is the whole you, the REAL you. The Elite know about the grid but don't want to go through it because they are afraid that they'll be judged by higher dimensional cosmic beings in the 8th and 9th Heavens for crimes against humanity. The current Tunnel of Light and Between Life's Area will no longer be needed in the Singularity but also it is important for the Authorities/Overlords and they're Elite Minions to keep the population in fear and terror as much as they can..They are steps necessary to fully usher in The Singularity! This happened in a very similar manner in the Second Atlantis (The entire planet Tiamaat) which perished in a catastrophe becoming the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter 13,000 years ago and where the remnants was used to create this current construct. This was when the civilization (humans) was highly into technology like we are today. This is proof that history does indeed repeat itself!

Last edited by Ghaleon : 14-09-2021 at 01:21 PM.
Old 18-09-2021, 05:25 PM
Master
When I reincarnated I just went straight into new body/avartar:the transfer was seamless...I just went into a curled up state:sleeping for a long time...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-09-2021, 10:33 AM
Administrator
The title of this post is The Tunnel of Light.
Ghaleon what has post 13 got to do with The title thread?.
The tunnel of Light as most people know it is what you go through at the End of your Life,

I have lived many lifetimes and in this life have had three NDE and never once did i see a tunnel of light,
I always see a bridge.

Namaste
Old 19-09-2021, 02:49 PM
Ghaleon

Native spirit it has everything to do with this thread because its all connected! I mentioned in the above post that The Elite and The Singularist want to bypass the death and rebirth cycle by having human souls "trapped" inside the cyborg body and become (or close to it) immortal. No Between Live Area, no Grid and "potentially" No tunnel of Light needed because "The Cloud" now be all these things.

It is said that those who control the nanoworld, control the universe. This is why it is important that The Archons get us hooked up in virtual reality and technology in general. They want our minds to disappear in these realms and be in 3-D as little as possible. Not everyone goes through the tunnel. The Tunnel of Light is an OPTION a soul has in the astral but in the case humanity its been so embedded in the human subconscious that we need to go towards the tunnel because that's where we are suppose to go. Some people are aware of the tunnel and say its a sort of safe haven while the truth is they go towards the tunnel because its all they've ever known and have gone through it life time after life time being recycled back on Earth. Upon returning they come back with the usual amnesia because it is a program within these bodies. They (The Authorities and they're Minions The Global Elite) have had a relatively long time to study us. They know our strengths, our weaknesses. One thing they do is to take the truth, take the opposite of that or turn it around and present "that" as truth, it almost always works.. This (The Tunnel of Light) has been talked about in many OBE and NDE accounts as well as regression therapy and some have even mentioned seeing the silver cord which is connected to our body as we sleep and roam the astral planes although what we experience in dreams have more to do with the subconscious mind. The Tunnel of Light is a "choice".

Just because you personally have not seen a tunnel in your NDE's of course doesn't mean it doesn't exist or these accounts have no merit because it obviously does but perhaps this bridge is something that connects to it. I don't know because i'm not you so i cant put it into retrospective. Its true that there are some souls that after bodily death have take and incarnated on the planet on a more conscious level and take on a baby body immediately but whether they were able to do this without the Overlord technology i don't know. Some people see a tunnel while others do not and may see something else, while others have reported seeing the silver cord that connects your astral body to your physical body so that it doesn't get lost and to make sure you return to it for other reasons in these accounts.

**Not directed towards you Native spirit**
It would be naive imo to think that those that control and manipulate 3-D would not even try to do these things in the astral planes within the Patrix.

Bottom line. "None" of these beings can force us to do anything, they need our consent so don't give it to them its as simple as that. They can only manipulate and deceive you and unfortunately in humanities case it has always worked so that they can feed and sustain they're system which is also a construct.

Everything is connected on some level so everything i have mentioned in this thread is of relevance to the very topic.
Old 20-09-2021, 08:33 AM
hazada guess

Ghaleon............No body for sure knows what goes on in the afterlife don't beat yourself up trying to convince people otherwise. Souls will always do what feels right for them when they transition.
These notions are just dreamed up by folk who for some reason think they are right, but they are not right for everybody This is where the law of attraction comes in.When we pass we are attracted to the vibration that best suits us. How we enter that vibration is different for each vibration.
True, most see a tunnel, but then again they are probably souls who are not as advanced on their journey back to source.
We ,on earth are a mixture of souls ,some more advanced than others. That is why Earth is such a good schoolroom.
My advice,(for what it's worth),is to do what feels right for you.
Old 20-09-2021, 08:57 AM
Administrator
I would agree with that

Namaste
Old 20-09-2021, 10:28 AM
hazada guess

Ghaleon.Hi.it's me again. I've been thinking about your posts and now I'm afraid that I'll be brutally honest. Any attempt to fight the natural process will end up with you having a difficult transition and your soul ending up as an earthbound spirit.
Old 20-09-2021, 01:53 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Refer to post 17
hazada guess......Your right, no one knows exactly what goes on in the astral for certainty but we are consciousness thus we know that we continue on after death. Therefore if we continue on after death with our avatar it is not so far out there that there is a recycling (I'll use the word reincarnation to be mild for the light hearted) process after our bodies have expired and that we are being manipulated in the astral by beings that supposedly have our best interest at heart.. as a matter of fact it seems more plausible than anything.

These are not some "dreams" that people are having but actual accounts of NDE's and OBE's, as well as those that have participated in regression therapy. If the Tunnel of Light is something dreamed up then the Patrix is a dream and does'nt really exist instead of within the subconscious mind. With that said i can also take what you said about dreaming as a metaphor because as dreams more have to do with the sub subconscious, it can be said that the astral is full of dreams within the Patrix. Our thoughts are very powerful and we humans have projected our worse fears, our rigid beliefs and our thoughts of what Heaven and Hell look like because we do so as a mass consciousness. Our thought forms can and continue to be projected in the astral realms and these thought forms have taken on a life of they're own and if energized enough can even take on personality as well.

You indeed need to be of a higher or the "right" vibration to enter Orion, The highest Heavens just as well you be of a higher vibration to exit the grid so i am agreeing with you here. However this has very little to do with how beginner, advanced or intermediate souls pass through these realms. Those terms were brought up and specified within The New Age to have them focused on separation. Separation and polarity keeps this 3-D construct in place, always us vs them. It has very little to do with these things and instead has to do with our level of consciousness/awareness and stages of development. Its not about being bound by karma and fate which is an Archontic version of destiny. They use karma in the astral to manipulate souls so that they can use them in they're construct, the Patrix!

The choices "they" are presenting are either Heaven, Hell or anything in between, Ascension, Law of One, Galactic Federations and etc that all have to do with saviors and is En.ki's ascension program for humans to exist in various levels of the Heavens within the Patrix, in other words its a trap...
None of these beings have our best interest in mind and some of these afromentioned star races in within the Patrix are either wittingly or unwittingly working for En.ki/Yaldaboath. The Pleiadians themselves say and admit that En.ki is they're teacher...

Souls are either tricked or manipulated into entering the Tunnel while others willingly go to it because that's all they've ever known. Still and all these are "choices" a soul makes. No one can force a soul to do anything unless you are contracted by them and the time comes to "pay up". Not everyone believes in "returning to Source" or want to do that. Personally I know Source wants me (us) to have a life as an individual so that she (it for those that wanna get stuck on genders) can learn from her experiences and have them reported back. Source doesn't want us to "merge" with it but be individuals so that she can learn from them. When a soul is ready to live in pure spirit they return to the Void ie The Spiritual Realm (Dark Matter and Dark Energy) and exist as an Aeon in what the gnostics call The Pleroma, the Kenoma is they're name for the Patrix and The Physical Universe respectively.

There is a mix or myriad of souls here like you mention but the school (more like a prison) where learning lessons that come in the form of trauma, grief and other unpleasant things is not how its suppose to be.

I have long decided what i want and am going to do once my lifetime expires here on Earth but thank you anyway for the notion. I will continue on with my path.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 20-09-2021 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Sorry, there was no excerpt, changed to 'Refer to'