Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Ghaleon Ghaleon is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: USA
Posts: 118
 
The Tunnel of Light

There's a tunnel with a white light at the end of it. Will you go into the light?

Those that may have pondered about this question, have read about it or have noticed that "tunnel with a white light at the end of it" references and metaphors in the media recently. This "tunnel" is quite well known because it has been talked about in NDE's and OBE's just as well it has been embedded into the Human Mass Consciousness and is associated with spirit guides, going to see family, friends, loved ones and Heaven in general. The scientific community has talked about an invisible electromagnetic forcefield of sorts surrounding the planet. This is most likely the grid or veil. The grid was placed around the planet after The Deluge 13,000 years ago and most likely set up around 6000 years ago when the newest "Adam" was created (via genetic engineering and manipulation). The grid holds the Earth/Human Soul Group or Earths Human Mass Consciousness's most rigid beliefs in a thick cloud, keeping the Soul Group trapped inside and keeping other star races from finding they're way here. The grid has been helped being kept in place with very advanced (ET) technology. Due to people waking up all over the planet it has produced holes in it and looks similar to a spider web or swiss cheese. It is through one of these holes that one will see "freedom". With a focused mind, thought and intention (with some imagination if you don't happen to see one immediately after bodily death) exit through one of these holes. From there if you don't know where to go (to start off) Say "i want to go to the absolute highest aspect of myself" (Higher Self/Oversoul) and because you are nano traveling (traveling via thought) you will appear at your destination (your path if you will) almost instantly. There is something to keep in mind and ponder and straight out right:

DONT GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT! The tunnel leads to a recycling center where after having some experiences in the astral that The Archons/Authorities may want the soul to have various experiences so they may have them pass through the Sun into the higher Heavens/Realms within the Patrix. In this "resting" or Between Life period the soul may see something similar to a paradise or they may see a God and or mingle with those who share a particular belief. In this place there are "islands of belief" which is a metaphor for souls who share the same beliefs and put in groups. Whether someone believes they are going to a glorious Heaven, Hell or anything in between, its still just a virtual reality or temporary abode until the soul is once again recycled back on Earth (or in rarer cases elsewhere) After this time a spirit guide will tell the soul they have to meet with a council (Whom are the Archons/Overlords) get a life review and then set new goals so that the soul can live out they're karma. If we've done bad things to others in a particular lifetime we now have to go back to Earth and experience the other side of the coin so to speak. Since we are good hearted beings in nature we may feel bad about some of the things we did to people while incarnated and agree that we should/need to go back. This is just more manipulation and behavior modification used here by them. All we need to do is forgive ourselves and others that have done us harm and we move on from it. We see it for what it is and are unbound by it.
In most cases this after life scenario is something that most likely doesn't happen as this is the more positive version of the afterlife and instead the soul, after having gone through the Tunnel of Light is recycled immediately and will experience the very same lifetime over again. Since they have the technology they can even shoot souls down into a random baby body and in these instances the soul has no say so in the matter.

There are many that have acknowledged the tunnel of lights existence and say that they will gladly go with open arms to it because of the positivity and feel good vibrations from it. Its true, the tunnel can emit these feel good vibrations but they are artificial or a synthetic version of it and with the purpose of luring souls in. In most cases people are going with what they know or have come to know for so long that there is no other option or rather they know (or maybe not) that are other options for them but choose the Tunnel instead. The Tunnel of Light has a gravitational pull to it but there is no need for concern as your intention overrides this. If the Tunnel is in one direction and you see it all you have to do is look the other way. You are stronger than the force that is pulling you towards it. It is also important to ignore any being that tells you they want to "assist" Either ignore them or kindly let them know you see things for what they are here and don't need any "assistance" crossing over. Fear of the unknown is a program and yes there is genuine fear but when it comes down to it each individual (that knows about the grid) will make that choice. Its one thing to be aware of the grid and know about it and have a plan but its a totally different thing to keep yourself inline with and actually going through with it. This is where intention is important and your will and intention to "exit" The Patrix. You also need to be of a higher frequency to exit.


At The Consummation of The Age which is up and coming and may be the last one, all soul and spirit will be called back to Orion (The 8th & 9th Heaven). This is where souls and spirited humans alike will make a choice. They can choose to totally rid themselves of they're attachments and have a higher level of experience and existence or they can choose to side with the Archons by not wanting to rid themselves of they're attachments for whatever reason and then they will go down with the Archons down to the abyss and succumb with them. Here in the Patrix, the 7 Heavens (where Saturn is the 7th Heaven) there is always "the changing of the guards" so as one Age is 2,176 years (or around there) relative to Earth alignment with this cycle, one full cycle around the Zodiac is around 26,000 years. We are leaving the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius.

The beings in control of the so called afterlife have no intention on "changing" The Overlords know that they cant "force" you to do anything so all they can do is manipulate you into doing something. All in all they need our "consent" on any level. True freedom lies beyond this realm and it is a choice. There are those that may want to come back to Earth even just one more time and be born into the new human that will exist side by side with the new human species of cyborgs in an effort to wake people up to spirit however although a noble thing, its fruitless to be born in another incarnation here on Earth because you come with the usual amnesia and its rather a loss cause because the true peace that doesn't exist is always being tested by them (this is a metaphor regarding the spirited humans). The Archons used to rule in a more open manner in the far past but now they are running things here on Earth behind the scenes. It is much easier for them to take over a human body in a high position of power and rule the general population (us) in that way. They would rather bypass the whole birth process if they could. They are not from Earth and they're souls come from elsewhere as they are completely lacking spirit.

It is no coincidence that we are approaching The Singularity AND The Consummation of The Age.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 13-09-2021 at 01:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-09-2021, 05:36 PM
iamthat iamthat is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Golden Bay, New Zealand
Posts: 2,463
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
DONT GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!

DO GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!

This is the light of the Soul, our own higher nature. We have no idea how magnificent we are.

Peace
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-09-2021, 06:39 PM
Ghaleon Ghaleon is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: USA
Posts: 118
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
DO GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!
This is the light of the Soul, our own higher nature. We have no idea how magnificent we are.
Peace
It is "not" the light of the soul. The light simply is the "spirited" humans which would be appropriately metaphored as the humans with a genuine soul but also have spirit within and this is us, the general population of Earth. Its more than we don't know how magnificent spirit is, humanity has forgotten who we are and where we come from. The "light" "is" us and we are born from it but it is the darkness, the unknown that we need to go towards after this lifetime has expired (if one so chooses) to become free. We only see the majority of the universe as dark matter and dark energy because we have intentionally been cut off from perceiving this part of the spectrum. No one is gonna "save us" from negative entities (ET's) or any major agenda. We are responsible for doing this individual to individual, on our own!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-09-2021, 08:46 PM
Native spirit Native spirit is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,717
  Native spirit's Avatar
Please do not disrespect other peoples views on this,
We each have our own beliefs
Just because you see it to be the right way does not make it so.


Namaste
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-09-2021, 09:35 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 19,653
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
It is "not" the light of the soul.
The "light" "is" us and we are born from it but it is the darkness, the unknown that we need
to go towards after this lifetime has expired (if one so chooses) to become free.


There are those that may want to come back to Earth even just one more time and be born into the new human that will exist side by side with the new human species of cyborgs in an effort to wake people up to spirit however although a noble thing, its fruitless to be born in another incarnation here on Earth because you come with the usual amnesia and its rather a loss cause because the true peace that doesn't exist is always being tested by them (this is a metaphor regarding the spirited humans).
Uh-huh .....and ...um... why exactly are you saying this as fact, please?
__________________

.
*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-09-2021, 12:46 AM
Ghaleon Ghaleon is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: USA
Posts: 118
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please do not disrespect other peoples views on this,
We each have our own beliefs
Just because you see it to be the right way does not make it so.
What disrespect, there is no disrespecting here at all. iamthat used a metaphor regarding light and im agreeing with him but our reference to "light" has different meanings. He (or she) was talking about and or addressing the human soul as a metaphor while i am directly talking about the tunnel AND the human spirit. Two completely different things (soul & spirit) with two different meanings.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 13-09-2021 at 02:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 13-09-2021, 01:13 AM
Ghaleon Ghaleon is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: USA
Posts: 118
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Uh-huh .....and ...um... why exactly are you saying this as fact, please?
These are my conclusions based off years of research. Its a "hypothesis" of what happens to our bodies after we die and i've brought this up before. You do not have to take my word for it. You have your own beliefs and own mind. You keep bringing up that im stating things as facts when in fact im talking truth and bringing knowledge. If i wanted to state something as fact i will say "as a matter of fact" or "in fact" if im stating an opinion i will say "in my opinion"

Neither are placed in the this thread. You can say "i disagree with what you said about the afterlife" and then you would state your reasons why you disagree. You just don't understand me and that's fair. In this world beliefs are often contridictory because some people have multiple or fluid beliefs regarding a particular subject/topic or in general while others regarding a subject/topic will generally just have one overall belief and stay stuck with it unwilling to change. Im not judging anyone for they're beliefs at all. However on an open forum like this you have to expect that you will come across information/knowledge that doesn't resonate with you and that's fine. If there was a category that had Islamic version of Death and the afterlife i obviously would not post that there but this is an open category thread so we are bound to come across things that we naturally are not going to agree with. I tell people don't take my word for it because these things i have concluded are based on my own personal experiences and research on many topics. You can agree with me partially, mostly or not at all and it is your right to do so. In the spiritual community we have different terms for things such as what soul and what spirit is to name a few and that is to be respected.

For the future since my view etc are very different than most people here, depending on the topic/subject i will put a disclaimer. I speak in laymans terms and am usually very straightforward because i believe that sticking our heads in the sand thinking the less we know the better off we are is very naive at best and in ways limits us at worse (because we lack the knowledge to know whats really out there) We can still be "in' the world but not "of" it. I'm not changing how i express my viewpoints in my writing so i hope that will help.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 13-09-2021 at 02:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 13-09-2021, 10:17 AM
hazada guess hazada guess is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: united Kingdom
Posts: 1,156
 
It is said that some people don't see a tunnel, they go through what seems to be a mist.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 13-09-2021, 06:43 PM
iamthat iamthat is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Golden Bay, New Zealand
Posts: 2,463
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
iamthat used a metaphor regarding light and im agreeing with him but our reference to "light" has different meanings. He (or she) was talking about and or addressing the human soul as a metaphor while i am directly talking about the tunnel AND the human spirit.
Why do you presume that I am considering the human Soul as a metaphor?

Why do you presume that I was referring to the light of the Soul metaphorically?

You seem to make many presumptions and believe that your presumptions are correct.

You have your beliefs based on your research and understanding. Others have different beliefs based on their research and understanding. None of us are in any position to declare that our opinions reflect the truth about life after death - we will find out for ourselves after physical death.

Peace
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 13-09-2021, 08:12 PM
Ghaleon Ghaleon is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: USA
Posts: 118
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Why do you presume that I am considering the human Soul as a metaphor?
You seem to make many presumptions and believe that your presumptions are correct.
about life after death - we will find out for ourselves after physical death.
iamthat i said:
DO GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!

Then you said in response to the above that:
This is the light of the Soul, our own higher nature. We have no idea how magnificent we are.

Then i said in response to your quoted response about the light: That the light is the spirited humans NOT the soul. The reason i took it as a metaphor is because soul is completely different from spirit. The soul dies and gets reincarnated or recycled while spirit is immortal and cannot be destroyed but most importantly not all souls on this planet are human souls! We have souls that were born here in the solar system and then we basically have souls coming from different places in the Milky Way Galaxy. A person can have a soul but that does not mean that they are a human soul, also just because one has a soul it doesn't mean that they have spirit.

We the general population have a genuine soul and we have spirit however far from all humans are spirited and only have a artificial soul..these people who we categorize as psychopaths, narcissist and sociopaths are lacking spirit completely. THIS is why i took your response as a metaphor iamthat. Its because based off my knowledge about the Tunnel of Light and soul & spirit is why i took what you were saying as a metaphor..
If you were saying that the Tunnel of Light "is" the light of the soul then that simply is not true. If you weren't directly referring to the tunnel then you wouldn't have quoted "that" part of what i said and instead would have quoted something else but because you quoted that particular part i had to insert my take on it, from something you quoted that I said. Since you werent speaking metaphorically then perhaps you can tell me exactly what you meant. At that point i will either agree or disagree at various degrees on both ends.

Light is knowledge and darkness is ignorance but just as well light represents the spirited humans that descended into this construct to "lighten" it up and condemn the darkness. I agree that none of us know exactly what happens but these are my conclusions based on a hypothesis which "in my opinion' is plausible because of the OBE and NDE accounts as well as remote viewing and regression therapy. If your gonna quote something from what i said then make a response to one particular thing and take something i said about it and define it as something else then surely you have to understand that im going to take what you said as a metaphor because im talking about something very specific while you linked it to the human soul (of light). I even agreed with you about us not realizing how magnificent we are but you chose to overlook that part...

You have your truth and i have mine, you have your beliefs and i have mine but for me personally (and im not saying you arent this way either) its more than that. Its not so much about finding or discovering truths as the truth is subjective but is more about connecting dots and getting the bigger picture.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 13-09-2021 at 08:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums