Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-09-2021, 04:51 PM
Ghaleon

Spirit & Yaldaboath

Spirit is non physical, immortal and exists within the general population of humans however far from all humans are spirited! Evil spirits dont exist because spirit is not evil. "Good cannot come from evil"

One of the key important things to know and understand how this Patrix is set up is to know how Yaldaboath and his archons think and operate. I'll reserve further commenting at the end below.

Yaldaboath

Sophia as the Aeon Pistis is the only aeon in the void (spiritual realm) that can self reflect and she wanted to learn more about The Monad (Source, All That Is, First Source) through her creation so she created the physical universe complete with its stars, galaxies, planets and time. She then created a being without her consort. The result became a being that had a lions face, a serpents body and fiery lightning eyes, androgynous and with great authority within himself. She had created him in ignorance. He thought that he alone existed in the waters (cosmic) and Pistis then said "Youth pass over here" which is interpreted as Yaldaboath. He never came and instead withdrew from the voice which called him, his Mother. She then covered him in a thick luminous cloud so that no one amongst the immortal ones (the aeons) may see him and she placed a throne in the middle of that cloud and gave him authority over her creation, the physical universe, she then cast him away. She created a veil between the Pleroma (Void) and the physical universe. He created androgynous powers from his own thoughts and emanations and then he created a footstool and called it Earth. When Sophia saw that he was creating the dismotchy between good and evil she knew where this was headed so she repented.

Yaldaboath & his many names

Yaldaboath goes by many many names, titles, alter egos, personaes and avatars respectively. Depending on time period & location here on Earth when he has taken on a certain name, title etc. Some of them are En.ki (Sumerian), Lucifer (Urantia book and the Bible), Vishnu (Hinduism), Allah (sometimes) in Islam, Ptah (Egypt), Nergal (King of The Underworld), Samael, Saklas, Zeus, Neptune, Poseiodon, Saturn (Saturn used to be Prince En.lil Jr aka Ninurta) Krishna (One of his avatars) Dumzi/Tammuz, Yahweh/Jehova (sometimes) and he goes by many, many other names.

Yaldaboath/Lucifer is GOD

This is rather straight forward and to the point and depending on ones belief and or level of awareness is something that hearing for the first time is quite disturbing or shocking to say the least. Here in the physical universe where we currently dwell En.ki/Yaldaboath is GOD, period! He takes on the role of Prime Creator, Source, First Source or All That Is to the people of Earth whom they continually praise and worship. En.ki, Marduk (His son) and Ereshkigal get tremendous amounts of energy from us humans via they're worshippers and followers. In this universe Yaldaboath is The Demiurge, The Monad and Sophia/Christ all in one. He is also getting the help of fulfiling they're (the gods) own prophecies with the help of religious fanatics all round the world. There re locations like temples and mosques where he (and his other head Archons) gets the energy from worship where he happily sucks it all in. He is the chief Archon/Creator of the Patrix, the 7 Heavens.

The "Grandmaster" of manipulation!
When it comes to manipulation, there is no one higher than En.ki himself. As covert narcissist he can persuade or manipulate beings as he see's fit often at his convinency. Those of us that are not religious don't think for a moment that we are not prone to his level of manipulation which is extreme here on Earth. En.ki has managed to even manipulate the New Age/Spiritual movement with his ascension theme/program so for his type of manipulation the traps are seemingly everywhere. His mind control program has managed to capture 4.5-6.5 billion people which is both shocking and rather staggering to say the least..

He is interdimensional & multidimensional

As a interdimensional being Yaldaboath who i will refer to a Y from here on is able to reconstruct his overall fire (trillions of bioelectrical units that make up the soul) into any shape or form he sees fit or conveniant for him at any particular time. We call this shapeshifting. He can make his avatar look human, reptilian, aquatic bird tribe or anything in between. There re times when En.ki has even shapeshifted into Mother Goddess. Multidimensional means that you can visit other dimensions at will while still in your own body and seeing how Y creates using his own thoughtforms as emanation we can easily see how he is these two things by nature.

The Floods and Deluge
There's been more than one Flood in our history and the infamous Deluge which occurred around 13,000 years ago was but one of them. In the nag hammadi text they mention that again he (Yaldaboath) wanted to create a Flood and wipe out the human population. If this was the Lemurians (The MU People) and if they were indeed another fall of man i don't have much information regarding this. The evil within man and or the inherit evil of the world made him regret the descision to make man so he repents. Very little of this is true..Yes the spirited bloodline was corrupted when he brought his sons to the daughters of man creating giant offspring but also at that time there were alot of strange monsters and creatures created through genetic engineering and manipulation. He and often Marduk (and sometimes Ereshkigal) would create these erratic beings and take no responsibility for them as he (y) would leave the planet at periods of time and leave them to evolve on their own. Big mistake!!!! This was a time when there was war between monsters and men. Regardless of what version of the story you subscribe to, whether you of the story that man is evil and God needed to wipe us out, or that is was his brother (actually his son but more on this later) Prince En.lil Jr aka Ninurta that instigated the Flood it means very little because in the end he got what he wanted. A wiped out species and a chance to start anew. Floods are also a metaphor. As we the spirited humans started where we were (Tiamaat between the 7th and 8th Heaven) we descended further and further down into the Patrix

God does "not" love you

There are many that claim En.ki/God loves his creations (us) and our hearts go out to him. While i do believe genuinely that you can love someone while that person doesn't love you back this is different from the Gods perspective.
En.ki does not "love" the genetically manipulated creations he brought into being (us) but he can certainly "use" us. Yes its true he is a very "proud" being and this is why he has often at times protected us but we have to bear in mind he has an overall agenda.

In conclusion:
There is alot to be said about the history of our planet, different versions of our planet and humans alike. Our roots as spirited humans, the ancient texts, the religious texts, our myths, who we are (as soul/spirit/mind) where we come from and where we are going. No one is gonna "save us" because never asked for help as a soul group even before The Flood and every person is responsible for saving his or her own self. As we humans wake up we also help En.ki wake up as well. We get him to wake up to the spirit buried deep inside of him. At some level i have compassion for En.ki/Yaldaboath and i do nor would i judge him despite being the ultimate representation of duality, even if asked to. Since The Authorities created the counterfit/artificial soul a long time ago they have since used these vessels to envelope these people with no spirit in them. The spirited humans but also to keep spirit in check. Through wars, conflicts, and other depopulation methods and divide and conquer tactics they (The Authorities/Archons and they're Minions The Global Elite) keep the general population in fear and terror. Other methods include racism and belief systems where they merely use these while one is very low on the scale of awareness and based on fear of the unknown, the darkness or void while the other is to merely have people in groups. More us vs them.. In order to keep polarity intact here in 3-D, they need/use the technology which is a low frequency band but also because separation and fear keep polarity intact.

The Singularity is a fact and is expected to be fully implemented by the ending phase/stages which is around 2045 or somewhere around there and this is when humanity will become a whole new species! There are those that say that we should give En.ki the chance to redeem himself and i would want him to do so but it is my conviction that Yaldaboath is not close at all towards redeeming himself at this time. Alot of the Gods and Goddesses in the patheon of Gods can be narrowed to just the same few beings Yaldaboth, Baal (Marduk), Ereshkigal and Thoth (En.ki's firstborn son). We are very close to The Consummation of The Age and as far as the two major agenda go, there's no telling how this is all gonna come about. Will there be a new spiritual human species alongside the new human cyborgs? Will En.ki attack Orion at some point sooner than later or will he redeem himself and release the human soul group as opposed to sacrificing us to conquer Orion and become King of the entire creation, the multiverse? Will our unpredictability as a race assist in changing any major plans for them? I dont know but as The Earths Human Mass Consciousness and on an individual level we "disagree" and send that thought out into the universe. The universe being thought responsive will hear. We do this on a individual level and as a soul group to combat our oppressors. We already have they're attachments and it is The "Bloodlines" that rule the world whom can host interdimensionals from elsewhere however we choose to consciously act to our negative lower frequency emotions rather than "react". As we have a wide range of emotions this is something that is appearantly unique to us, according to star races and or channels. The good, positive emotions come from Sophia while the lower ones come from En.ki. As we raise our own frequency we live our lives and when its time when our physical body expires we have the "choice" not presented and that is to leave exit and "transcend" this Patrix! This is what Chrits message was about when he descended here to give humanity gnosis around 2000 years ago.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 11-09-2021 at 02:03 AM.
Old 10-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
...God does "not" love you
There are many that claim En.ki/God loves his creations (us)....
En.ki does not "love" the genetically manipulated creations he brought into being (us) but he can certainly "use" us.
I'm sorry I forgot way back who you said En.ki was....so I will just say the Creator/Father/God?
Is that the same?

My question to you personally -would be...have you encountered God personally?
Because...if you have not...I would say all you are saying above is speculation or conjecture, intellectualization, guessing, supposition or quoting others, etc...
which is fine....but say so....as opposed to presenting the above as 'fact'.

We are kinda big on that on this Forum! lol!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-09-2021, 01:53 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm sorry I forgot way back who you said En.ki was....so I will just say the Creator/Father/God?
Is that the same?

My question to you personally -would be...have you encountered God personally?

We are kinda big on that on this Forum! lol!
I do not need to meet Source/The Monad/All That Is (Goddess) because Source is within me and not something external to me. While First Source existst at the center of all universes in the multiverse, i cannot fathom The Monad in its wholeness. I dont speculate, conjur, or guess anything. We need to quote things in the ancient and recent texts so that we can get a better grasp and understanding of who is who and how things came to be. I have some hypothesis, while also having truth. I will not say imo (in my opinion) when i post about a particular topic because my knowledge, being a spiritual being having a physical experience and my personal experiences i had etc are just that, they are my own. They apart of truth or "what is". If you were to asked me to name all the tyrannical beings i know and to rank them from worst to least worst I would say imo Marduk is most vicious and brutal of all the cosmic tyrants that i know of and i say "imo" because there may be a Warlord more vicious and cruel even more than Marduk that i may be unaware of. None of what i say is opinion but can be compared to truth. Sometimes the best thing to do is to look for answers within.

Lol I understand as i try to gather the explanations for stuff like the Void (The Spirit Universe) but the truth is these concepts like dark matter and dark energy can only really be explained as locations in the khaa (greater universe) and something that exists within ourselves. You don't exist there in full spirit yet until you are ready and choose to but it is always apart of you.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
I do not need to meet Source/The Monad/All That Is (Goddess) because Source is within me and not something external to me.
Yes. I know, I could have said within...didn't want to limit it.
Inside, outside wherever...so the answer would be no....or yes?
Maybe that's too personal. You don't have to answer.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-09-2021, 05:13 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes. I know, I could have said within...didn't want to limit it.
Inside, outside wherever...so the answer would be no....or yes?
Maybe that's too personal. You don't have to answer.
Your question was answered already! Peace and light be to you!

Last edited by Ghaleon : 11-09-2021 at 08:47 PM.