Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 05-07-2021, 07:50 PM
Seeker
Telepathic conversations with my Twin Flames

A month or so I became aware that I was having telepathic/telEMPATHic conversations with my Twin Flames. I originally thought it was my Spirit Guide (They may still be?) But I have been told They are incarnated.
I am looking to talk(VIA internet ) to others who are telepathically talking to their Twin Flame, Spirit Guides, people incarnate? Looking to have a sharing.

I have heard Twin Flames have "Special" abilities... I feel like this is one of them... Telepathic contact.
Old 06-07-2021, 03:38 PM
Master
I agree that telepathic contact with a twin is easier than it is with most people. I am not aware of any other special abilities.

In my case, my twin's higher self is my primary spirit guide. That my deepest love bond is with this higher self.

Over the years I have found a number of friends with authentic twin flame experiences. In virtually all instances, telepathy with the incarnated twin was possible. It did not always manifest however.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-07-2021, 12:19 AM
Seeker
Very cool! So do you communicate with their HS?
Old 07-07-2021, 12:30 AM
Master
Yes I do. I find all HS communication essential.

In this instance, that HS being my primary guide, it is even more than essential. If there could be a better word I would use it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-07-2021, 01:13 AM
Seeker
Legit legit! Totally agree. Admittedly, a more recent discovery for me. Now, I mention it first when people are seeking their Twin. I have been looking at your linked website and wanted to thank you for the resource.
Old 31-07-2021, 08:41 PM
Newbie ;)

I have a question I have been communicating with my twin flame I feel like because we have been in contact for almost 3 years talking telepathic wise and also seeing each other on different levels she is in Texas and I am in Missouri I know who she is even when the enemy aka the spiritual wind from others try to block us from talking and we both pray to God to keep the so called haters and noise down I don’t know if I will see her ever again however she swears on her soul that we will see each other again per God and Jesus Christ. I am not Christian in the United States aspect but I do love and trust them both very much we have shared very intimate things and other problems in life as well I am wondering if anyone has advice about the situation as well we also have spiritual sex soul sex and she knows magic as well I have never experienced any thing like this in my life and also she and I have done a soul merge and soul exchange/walk in with God Administrative Watch and supervision in fact she is typing this now as we speak please have a respectful answer for me as I am a Truth Seeker and thank you very much for reading said message. aka D&D

Last edited by Donovan30 : 31-07-2021 at 09:32 PM.
Old 02-08-2021, 04:07 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan30
I have a question I have been communicating with my twin flame I feel like because we have been in contact for almost 3 years talking telepathic wise and also seeing each other on different levels she is in Texas and I am in Missouri I know who she is even when the enemy aka the spiritual wind from others try to block us from talking and we both pray to God to keep the so called haters and noise down I don’t know if I will see her ever again however she swears on her soul that we will see each other again per God and Jesus Christ. I am not Christian in the United States aspect but I do love and trust them both very much we have shared very intimate things and other problems in life as well I am wondering if anyone has advice about the situation as well we also have spiritual sex soul sex and she knows magic as well I have never experienced any thing like this in my life and also she and I have done a soul merge and soul exchange/walk in with God Administrative Watch and supervision in fact she is typing this now as we speak please have a respectful answer for me as I am a Truth Seeker and thank you very much for reading said message. aka D&D
Wow, that is a magical experience brother! It may take effort in the beginning but the haters' voices do grow silent. I am happy to see you mention God, because I believe it is ONLY through God or our Higher Self that we find our Twin. My Twin led me telepathically back to God, after I had been mostly atheist for over 15 years.
What sort of advice are you looking for? Ever consider what you are doing is advanced and you may find it difficult to find others that can relate? You may just be looking for validation on what you are experiencing... Makes me curious. If she lives in Texas and you in Missouri, why don't you meet up? Have you been in person? To "confirm" the telepathy?
I haven't been face to face with my Twins in the physical yet. But I see Them every night in my dreams. (When I make the effort to recall my dream and household conditions allow) So, while I KNOW that I am talking to others "in my head" all day, I don't get to "confirm" with a face to face. Seems like it would really validate any Doubts one might have.
Old 16-11-2021, 03:04 AM
Knower
Yes, for me I am still sorting the dialogue in my head, because it is quite a lot of chatter. I speak to my guides and my twin flame.

My twin flame lives in England, and I in America, so our distance is often bridged by our ability to find each other in our dreams and various synchronizations that occur between us. She is far more advanced then me in utilizing her telepathy.

Also, I tend to call it telempathy because it is a dialogue that incorporates a variety of sensations.
Old 19-12-2021, 08:38 PM
Master
My twin and soulmates have telepathic communication… it’s quite clean and native- at times it’s like ink blot’s- other times it’s just shadows of information- other times it’s a string of feelings that’s buzzing all the time in my allowance—-

Telepathic communication is great- your always connected - when you pick up on it: it’s hard to stop or not miss—- even if your sitting the minutes away; quietly jumping the seconds with a laidback approach- as they appreciate-
The connection gets to the point it’s always communicating- like the only source is the self as a communicater for telepathic communication…

My twin and soulmates are away at the moment- but I still have communication from downloading and uploading on the astral planes- to dreams- to other further lets(like actual hearing their voice and in a commitment of conversation) too telepathic- at a distance with the feelings of the self… you are always connected- even in pain- it’s majority the future self exploring the connection not being present- and what your feeling while present in pain is that exploding of erasing it as pain- that’s why pain changes it frequently …

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)