Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-07-2021, 08:16 AM
Suspended
Master
Getting on with it or hibernating in your country...

I'm interested to know what people know about herding regarding viruses in different countries - or hibernating, maybe we could all do that for a few years, a long sleep then the virus bugs would all be gone in a perfect world, which this is certainly not.

So if we can be good to each other, keep our vibes high and immune systems strong here, that will be a good start - and respect each other in this thread, and try to achieve something in this mad world at the moment - many headless chickens come to mind with science shall we say controlling a lot, for good or bad in many peoples opinions - we are there so no point in getting into that.

I'm starting this new thread to learn more off you people here... Our country the UK is a 'strong country' but we have this little problem - too many people are taught to fear and others like in the great stadiums just want to get on with it....

Let's be honest here, if the jabs are working then it should be freedom day as was proposed not jail again, not shutting the country down with all this pinging going on - go and isolate... So what countries have done herding and its been successful - anyone want to say anything on this, or is it going to be a solo flight - ive had a few of those threads in my time.
Old 24-07-2021, 10:46 AM
Master

The experts say if everyone or most people have their covid vaccinations then we will not need to have a lock down.

I have been in lock down for four weeks now and it looks like another four weeks of lock down. It might go on for longer. I hope not. I am looking forward like everyone else to get my freedom back. I miss seeing my friends, family, going places etc.
Old 24-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Suspended
Master
Well we shall see how well jabs work here - we were probably the first country to get that moving - I met a middle aged lady in the park the other day, she brought the virus conversation up - she said one of her friends had covid at Christmas then got double jabbed a couple of months ago, and now she is ill again with it - and so were some of her other friends ill...

So the freedom day in the UK, as its so called has just passed and now we'll see - another young lady I was talking to said, they're frightening everyone to death 'her words' - I say all this fear going on is lowering immune systems 'in all that fear it' - at some point someone will re think this and teach people to stay positive, stay strong, the jabbed and unjabbed - its not even rocket science.

Mind power connecting to your defence system everyone - smile, and stay positive...

Here in my 'strength in minds' free website, for those here who haven't seen it - www.strengthinminds.co.uk
Old 24-07-2021, 01:13 PM
Master
I remember when I went to Costa Rica I got a big fever, sore throat and all of that after the first week. Everyone around me (the locals) just got a bit of coughing instead. My body was unfamiliar with their strains. I wanted to make the best of it and didn't wanna stay in bed, so I toured some jungles and hot areas whilst feeling sick as hell. Walking any hill felt like such an achievement.

I could've decided to never go there, play it safe. I could've decided to stay in bed.
Interesting to think about, in hindsight...

Where do you draw the lines? It is fuzzy...

I've been country 'hibernating' since 2018 and seeing as how things are going I expect it will remain so until at least 2023.
Old 24-07-2021, 02:16 PM
Suspended
Master
Two interesting messages there from both of you, different perspectives with all this madness in the world by these mutating bug things, hyped up by the media, go hide people - so thank you both for taking an interest here... hopefully more the same from others, we can make a difference here, get people noticing.

And anyone else please feel free have your say while science is on the roll - we're allowed our say, because you never know when something 'different' can make a 'difference'...

There's also information/messages on here - but don't get lost in all the reading, help out here - 'we can do this between us' - https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=139274

I'm also interested in hearing what people know - how countries have done it differently - lets hope there's more positive messages here, and try and make a difference - as in acorns that/to grow.

Last edited by one-light : 24-07-2021 at 03:12 PM.
Old 24-07-2021, 06:13 PM
Suspended
Master
We're having the grandkids for 24 hours here, they're only little ones - I'm going church tomorrow for a rest... Its sunny here and wife said look after the 3 of them while I get my bath, if I have to lol - well they decided they want to water my plants in the garden, saved me a job there at least.

Wife came downstairs and all 3 are wet under my surveillance - they'd been turning the outside tap on full blast to fill a watering can with 2 little fill holes in, so you can imaging the spray of water everywhere, all over them - these plants I was shouting to the kids, you've missed these - what a laugh... Wasn't too bad, but one had decided one pot hadn't got plant in she said and she dug her hand in the soil and wiped it over her dress.

Good job parents aren't due back till tomorrow, plenty of time for washing, wife's got that under control as we speak - my wife did laugh though, it was good old fashioned fun... Reason for sharing this here, raising vibes, stronger immune system for those who laugh along.

Anyway back to business here... More interesting messages like the other ones please, what's happening to you in your country - if we 'all' leave it to someone else here then it doesn't work - we have a slim chance here to make a difference - because you never know who's watching in power, realising that smiles equals stronger immune systems - its not even complicated.
Old 25-07-2021, 01:15 AM
Master
Where I live, we have been at various levels of shut down. Having said that, I still work, in many cases more hours then before. I also had to go on several business trips.

Sure, I got vacinated. I have witnessed the pain some have gone through. As for myself, I did get sick and did go to the hospital. Doctor said it was a virus, Not Covid-19, and to go home and let it burn out whichh I did.

During this pandemic, I stayed very busy so did not have time to think about the virus...... much.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-07-2021, 08:22 AM
Suspended
Master
Thank you Big John an important message there 'keep busy' - so even simple tasks for people stuck at home - an important part after is there's good vibes in complimenting yourself 'job well done' - because sometimes no one else will... Also there's an old saying 'I haven't got time be ill'..........
Old 25-07-2021, 08:38 AM
Suspended
Master
So lets hear from some countries that are doing well everyone, anyone got knowledge of any? I don't mean closing borders particularly - i'm interested in hearing where a country has taken these variant things head on - and done it differently, all this fearing hiding business, never right, its our planet for now at least this lifetime.
Old 25-07-2021, 04:27 PM
Suspended
Master
While we wait for all the messages to pile in here, and I hope i'm not sounding sarcastic, and that people do participate here - wouldn't it be nice in Johns case when they sent him home with a virus/bug thing to 'burn it out' as they said... and they also gave him a leaflet.

This leaflet 'headed' how to improve your immune system and clear any unwanted viruses and infections... Get some rest, get fresh air, keep away from others, stay positive with good thoughts of past/present when resting - keep busy with little jobs where possible.

Strengthen your energy vibes and immune system - less meat/alcohol, more fruit/veg, get someone to get you some house plants 'high vibes those' - nice things to watch on TV and don't stress online, breathe, drink plenty of water 'no fear' - stroke the cat/dog 'high vibes' transferable energy - and keep busy and positive when possible - with plenty of rest.

And as an option in the leaflet - send positive messages to your defence system from your mind 'the control centre' to your defence, we have a bug 'here' - as explaining on my website, press gently with your finger because many bugs can hide and disguise themselves 'its here' get it gone cells... and some can get in hips and joints, and anywhere really as we all know.