Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-07-2021, 02:28 PM
Master
Rhodo Calcite energy

Rhodo calcite from Pakistan...
The other day the shop had them on their frontpage and I got an immediate WOW!!!
They had a number of freeforms in the webshop, 1 was gorgeous, but also expensive. Too expensive for what I was willing to spend.
I decided to go over to find one there, preferably a gorgeous but smaller one. I did last Friday after I'd been restless for days. I guess I really needed that crystal & its energy!

In the shop the weirdest thing happened that I'm still a wee bit not okay about, hihi. Wondering, why? I had gone through the entire shop, which is substantial, but hadn't found it. So I asked. They had to think. Then one of the two women, the one I do not vibe with, led me to a few rhodo calcites. Most rough ones and a few hearts. But... not nearly as gorgeous, high vibe, and pink as the ones that had called to me. The reason I'd gone to the shop.
I choose a heart, but wasn't certain, it didn't really make me happy. I was disappointed and wished I'd bought the one from the webshop after all!
Anywho... I walked into the Warehouse -a part in another building they use as shop too as they ran out of space.
Right before me were a helluva lot of the most gorgeous deep pink/salmon rhodo calcite freeforms and hearts! I couldn't believe it? WHY had that woman led me to the other ones?
I think those weren't from Pakistan at all, but Mexico where they've also been found.

Anywho... the crystal... one stood out right away and I knew that was the one! The moment I held it in my hand I felt myself land in my body. The restlessness I'd felt for days just slipped away. Peace, home!
It's a freeform, 10 high x 4cms.

Sitting with it at home, I felt a very gentle, light energy of a woman, not an angel, not an Ascended Master. She had wings, but not an angel regardless, and a very ethereal pink/salmon/gold robe and cape.
I could feel her, see her but who was it? I decided to do a Google search. I was thinking maybe a Greek nymph, Goddess, deity.
I searched on colour. Immediately I found goddesses of spring. That does feel right, but the goddesses didn't really. Nor did their colour. Then... Iris. Greek goddess.

BINGO!! I could feel it click!
And the resonance with me... I'd had NO idea!
She's the Goddess of Rainbows. Long story, but me and rainbows = 100% match. I got them in my aura too.
She's messenger of the gods. What? Both my first AND last name mean "Messenger of the Gods"?!
And being a messenger, communication is one of her qualities. It is also mine! Writing (I'm a published author), (public) speaking, coaching and so on.
Iris has wings, exactly as I'd seen! A winged goddess. So I felt correctly it wasn't an angel :)
She doesn't have one colour as she like the rainbow. I LOVE that!
I got the Iris card from the Goddess Power deck. The info on that is not nearly as complete as what I found online, but the image has lots of pink, peach, golden yellow. Totally matching the crystal and the type of energy I feel and saw.

I've slept with it under my pillow the last 2 nights. And dang did I sleep like a baby! And boy, do I feel good! I'm back into my heartspace again, which was difficult of late.
I felt myself glowing with gratitude, for no reason, it just was.
Every time I look at the crystal, right in front of me on my desk, I smile. It makes me so happy & joyful!

It's a long story, I know. But I'm hoping my joy touches others, and also for other crystal lovers to know that there is SO much more to crystals than what you read in a book. Especially when you got high vibrational crystals, mostly the newer finds.
And apparently the crystals from Pakistan are very powerful and high vibrational. That has to do with the ancient history there which held an awful lot of wisdom long time ago. Crystals were formed long long time ago and crystals hold the energy of the land.
This is also why I'm almost 100% that first they showed me rhodo calcite from Mexico, not Pakistan.

Anywho, I got mine! And VERY happy with it.

Old 25-07-2021, 06:01 PM
Master
I'm still sleeping with my rhodo calcite under my pillow every night :)
It feels really good!
I hold it regularly too, I'm totally smitten with it, hihi. I haven't enough hands, as I also want to hold my Phoenixes, so sometimes I put the rhodo calcite between my legs on my chair so I can hold a Phoenix.
Old 26-07-2021, 09:39 AM
Guide

I've never heard of this stone before. I really like how new kinds of crystals and stones are still discovered.
That said I really can't afford to buy any for some time. :P
Old 26-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
I've never heard of this stone before. I really like how new kinds of crystals and stones are still discovered.
That said I really can't afford to buy any for some time. :P
Yes, pretty amazing it is!
I love all the new high vibing crystals :) Not to buy them all, haha.
As it is Lichtpuntje is getting more crystals from Pakistan, all high vibrational due to the ancient wisdom in the land there. In the olden days there was vast wisdom and knowledge in India & Pakistan region.
I've not seen much rhodo calcite in other shops, and if you can find it it says it's from Mexico. And for some reason I don't resonate with those rhodos. The few I've seen were much lighter in colour too.
The other day they had another crystal that was from Pakistan but can't for the love of the Goddess remember which one, hihi.

Anyways... I'm done buying for now as well.
Old 27-07-2021, 07:44 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, pretty amazing it is!
I love all the new high vibing crystals :) Not to buy them all, haha.
As it is Lichtpuntje is getting more crystals from Pakistan, all high vibrational due to the ancient wisdom in the land there. In the olden days there was vast wisdom and knowledge in India & Pakistan region.
I've not seen much rhodo calcite in other shops, and if you can find it it says it's from Mexico. And for some reason I don't resonate with those rhodos. The few I've seen were much lighter in colour too.
The other day they had another crystal that was from Pakistan but can't for the love of the Goddess remember which one, hihi.

Anyways... I'm done buying for now as well.
I was wearing a Peridot pendant from Pakistan Nanga Parbat region yesterday. Talk about coincedence haha. I has all kind of tiny Ludwigite needles inside, looks very cool. That region indeed has a very nice supply of crystals and stones. And the quartzes with black inclusions also come from the Himalaya region if I'm not wrong. These have a very specific energy also. Very different from South American stones indeed (which I also love. Mexican Fire Opal is one of my favourites).

I really need to visit Lichtpuntje sometime although it's a bit far from my location. But not now, I can't afford to spend any more on crystals and stones anymore this month.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
I was wearing a Peridot pendant from Pakistan Nanga Parbat region yesterday. Talk about coincedence haha. I has all kind of tiny Ludwigite needles inside, looks very cool. That region indeed has a very nice supply of crystals and stones. And the quartzes with black inclusions also come from the Himalaya region if I'm not wrong. These have a very specific energy also. Very different from South American stones indeed (which I also love. Mexican Fire Opal is one of my favourites).

I really need to visit Lichtpuntje sometime although it's a bit far from my location. But not now, I can't afford to spend any more on crystals and stones anymore this month.
The quartz with black inclusion... do you mean the Sichuan quartz (Tibetan)?

Until maybe 2 yrs back I wouldn't have thought of crystals from Pakistan. The first I came across was an apple green piece with some black. Looked it up, it's brucite.
I didn't know peridot was found there?
It's pretty amazing they keep finding new crystals all the time. Sometimes it concerns me, all that digging in Mother Earth. But yeah...

For now I'm not buying anything either. I'm good, I've spent a lot on crystals of late. And I currently don't feel any calling either. I'm still happy with my rhodo calcite, Phoenix skulls and a few others I bought.
It actually feels nice to not feel that urge because you're called to find/buy something :) Peace!