Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-07-2021, 03:18 PM
Experiencer
There seems to be a dominant thought that planet earth is a mess or some kind of initiation, or some kind of punishment. Some people even think it is hell in the worst kind of way.

I would like to convince everyone that earth is awesome and we are all amazing expressions of the Creator. Maya is a matter of our making and we can re-articulate it in any way we wish to experience it. It is a worthy creation. But first, we must stop denigrating it and ourselves.

Let's start taking responsibility for ourselves AND our creations! We got this!

Blessings,
Z
Old 13-07-2021, 03:28 PM
Master
There is the assumption here that you ''come back''. Who's to say we do?

The question is loaded.
Some people believe it, others don't. Some religions preach it, others don't.

Second part here is ''what are you doing about it [i.e. not coming back]''? This too carries an assumption, that you can do something about ''coming here'' and can somehow prevent it.

On a side note, I could zoom out and look at this supposed cycle (of reincarnation) and point out that something that is able to end (the supposed cycle of reincarnation) must have had a beginning, which is rarely acknowledged in religions that teach reincarnation.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 13-07-2021 at 06:13 PM. Reason: I changed the thread's title and explained in first post now
Old 13-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
There is the assumption here that you ''come back''. Who's to say we do?

Th.........nning, which is rarely acknowledged in religions that teach reincarnation.

I don't make any assumption about our coming back - teachers and guides who many see as spiritually-advanced tell us that we do. The Devil is, as always, in the detail and it's details we are short of.

My understanding is that one earth incarnation might be enough but the impression I've gained is that more than one is the norm. I have doubts any religion has authoritative details but many may have an inkling about what happens.

It appears to be a common misunderstanding that we're sent back or somehow required to experience more than one life and that's perhaps a lot to do with mainstream religious teachings. You have to decide for yourself if such beliefs appeal to your reason.

If they do appeal, then go with them; if they don't alternatives are available. It's down to personal choice what to heed, just as it's down to personal choice whether to return for another bash in this physical dimension.....
Old 13-07-2021, 06:06 PM
The assumption within the question was because it was aimed at those that do believe in reincarnation.

My bad ...I should start each question with, "For those that believe in...
(whatever the subject is...) "
In fact, I will change it now.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-07-2021, 07:58 PM
Nick96intent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
The assumption within the question was because it was aimed at those that do believe in reincarnation.

My bad ...I should start each question with, "For those that believe in...
(whatever the subject is...) "
In fact, I will change it now.

We probably have a little life to live still

No pun intended.

Just enjoying the night here... it seems more harmonious for me after the new moon.. but it is known that nothing "is" forever..."

Peace, enjoy your precious time
Old 13-07-2021, 08:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
On a side note, I could zoom out and look at this supposed cycle (of reincarnation) and point out that something that is able to end (the supposed cycle of reincarnation) must have had a beginning, which is rarely acknowledged in religions that teach reincarnation.

This is true. I don't know what such religions have to say about how and why humans began reincarnating on Earth. But the esoteric approach regards the human phase as just one step on the overall evolution of consciousness. Before entering the human kingdom consciousness expresses through lesser forms. After leaving the human kingdom consciousness expresses through higher forms. The human stage is a necessary part of this journey.

Peace
Old 13-07-2021, 08:20 PM
Pathfinder

I would like to be reincarnated to do better in life so that I may have the confidence to help others.
Blessed be
Old 14-07-2021, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
This is true. I don't know what such religions have to say about how and why humans began reincarnating on Earth.

We can't justify a path with a clear end when there's no explanation given as to how it started. How can we believe that we aren't coming back if we don't know how we got into the process to begin with?
Old 15-07-2021, 01:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracey10
I would like to be reincarnated to do better in life so that I may have the confidence to help others.

You only get one shot, tracey. Forget helping others. If you can get out of this life without a scratch, you are lucky. Look at what happened to Jesus.
Old 15-07-2021, 05:05 AM
Nick96intent

You can also think about a desire for coming back on Earth, on life in terms of Karmic cycles...

Whether it is a parenthood you 'll have to begin learning from...

astrology...

Many things on the list... some may seem tastefull but I don't think and believe you can escape the cycles thing.

Be at peace evreyone, I 'll take a probably final break... it's a good guess""