Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-05-2021, 12:20 PM
Master
How to escape duality, if manifesting wanted also manifests unwanted?

Have been looking for an answer to this for more than 10 years. Abraham has said that this is the most the most worthwhile subject to talk about, but no one has ever asked them about it. And I have been searching ever since. Anyone found the answer?

Ever since I realised the dual/vibrational/energetic nature of everything that exists, I have been unable to feel emotion. Every positive experience manifests negative, and every negative manifests wanted. And this realisation/awareness, makes it impossible to be naturally inclined to vibrate positively, because every positive awareness instantly also manifests negative for me. And vice versa.

Many say this is impossible, but before I was experiencing this, I also experienced the opposite end of that impossibility. Which was defying the vibrational range we have acces to. Where people say, you can't go from despair to joy or vice versa (too big of a gap), I was able to do that, so easily, but no one believed me, I thought it was normal. The best of my life and the worst of my life in the same day even in the same hour. And I hate it that I am the only person I know who has experienced this and is experiencing it and living it now for a long time.

And so everyone say "Yeah, I only got succes." but then years later they say "I only have failure." I am looking for something real and permanent. And everlasting. I don't care if I have 9999 to the power of 999999 billion years of joy. I want eternal everlasting improvement in my awareness/energy alignment with Source. Going from joy to more and more forever. Not an eternal meager illusionary endless never ending fluctuation between good and bad, positive negative emotions or energy motions. I am not looking for a positive idea that has a counter balance. What is the point of everything if it is all self cancelling in the eventuality of the vibrational reality. Making it all meaningless and illusionary.

Is there anyone who can help me with this? Is there really no one who even cares at all about this?
Old 30-05-2021, 12:25 PM
Master
So, Abraham has spoken about step 5, but they were very cryptic about it, and still today people keep asking questions about it, that cannot get to the bottom of this duality. Because the two ends of the duality stick, joy and despair, are so intertwined they cannot be seperated. They are literally all the same one thing.

And so someone asked what comes after step 5? And they said, well, step 6 = you are dead.

So there really is no answer to this duality, according to Abraham, the source of all teachings and the heart of every religion on this planet?
Old 30-05-2021, 12:29 PM
Ascender
Maybe by not manifesting?
You can experience joy and happiness just by contemplation, just by opening your eyes to the world as it is and as it unfolds.
Many spiritual paths prone asceticism, don't ask for anything, work on yourself with good habits, and let go of your desires.
Old 30-05-2021, 01:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Maybe by not manifesting?
You can experience joy and happiness just by contemplation, just by opening your eyes to the world as it is and as it unfolds.
Many spiritual paths prone asceticism, don't ask for anything, work on yourself with good habits, and let go of your desires.
This is where I am, and you have accurately described where I am. What I am experiencing. And you have described step 5 of the creation process. And then step 6 is death.

So we just live untill we die and that's it? That is the ultimate answer to everything?
Old 30-05-2021, 04:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
So we just live untill we die and that's it? That is the ultimate answer to everything?
Well, many people do plenty of great things in this world, so you can take part in the creation between your birth and death!
And after the death of your body, many people say there are plenty of other things, so it may be just the beginning. Be patient!
Old 30-05-2021, 05:12 PM
Quote:
I am looking for something real and permanent. And everlasting.
I don't care if I have 9999 to the power of 999999 billion years of joy.
I want eternal everlasting improvement in my awareness/energy alignment with Source.
Going from joy to more and more forever. Not an eternal meager illusionary endless never ending fluctuation
between good and bad, positive negative emotions or energy motions.
I am not looking for a positive idea that has a counter balance.
What is the point of everything if it is all self cancelling in the eventuality of the vibrational reality.
Making it all meaningless and illusionary.

Is there anyone who can help me with this? Is there really no one who even cares at all about this?
This was like poetry from the heart.
It makes total sense to me that someone would want this - exactly what you are saying.
It makes you stand out from the crowd , imo ---as Jonathon Livingston Seagull stood out
from the rest eating garbage left on the beach.

The way I personally maintain a constant contentment, peace, calm, patience and overall connection to
the Divine, that is The Constant, is by doing exactly what has been written as a clue or guidance:
I acknowledge God in all my ways, I seek the Kingdom of Heaven first,
I focus on the things above and not the things on the earth, I cast my cares and do not worry.

Life and being happy in every way is very simple.
The mind or intellect wants to complicate so much! It is my enemy when
it distracts me from these central instructions.
I'm basically a happy simpleton.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
So, Abraham has spoken about step 5, but they were very cryptic about it, and still today people keep asking questions about it, that cannot get to the bottom of this duality. Because the two ends of the duality stick, joy and despair, are so intertwined they cannot be seperated. They are literally all the same one thing.

And so someone asked what comes after step 5? And they said, well, step 6 = you are dead.

So there really is no answer to this duality, according to Abraham, the source of all teachings and the heart of every religion on this planet?

.... Consider that we have never, ever left step one...nor has Abraham!

https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#transition
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 31-05-2021 at 03:18 PM. Reason: clarify input
Old 03-06-2021, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
.... Consider that we have never, ever left step one...nor has Abraham!

https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#transition
Are you saying that step 2 doesn't exist, Source doesn't exist, and God doesn't exist?
And so step 3 does not exist either, because there is nothing to allow?
And so there is only an infinite illusion and no escape from it?
Is that what you're saying?
Old 03-06-2021, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Are you saying that step 2 doesn't exist, Source doesn't exist, and God doesn't exist?
And so step 3 does not exist either, because there is nothing to allow?
And so there is only an infinite illusion and no escape from it?
Is that what you're saying?

No.

... The consideration is not about steps or names of steps or phases. There is one line in the reference that says it all. "Right NOW you are actually in Spirit"
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 03-06-2021 at 05:31 AM. Reason: clarify input
Old 03-06-2021, 06:14 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Ever since I realised the dual/vibrational/energetic nature of everything that exists, I have been unable to feel emotion. Every positive experience manifests negative, and every negative manifests wanted. And this realisation/awareness, makes it impossible to be naturally inclined to vibrate positively, because every positive awareness instantly also manifests negative for me. And vice versa.
Can you clarify whether you're talking about thoughts or physical manifestations?

You said:
Every positive experience manifests negative, and every negative manifests wanted.

So that makes it sound like you're talking about physical manifestations over a period of time.

Then you said:
...every positive awareness instantly also manifests negative for me. And vice versa.

Which makes it sound like positive or negative thoughts coming up moment-by-moment.

Or is it both? The belief that there is an inevitable swing between wanted and unwanted life experiences, so what's the point of it all? And this leads you to think of negative things when you think of something positive and vice versa. (edited for clarity)

The statement that:
Every positive experience manifests negative, and every negative manifests wanted.

Is not how things work.

As long as we exist in the physical universe, "contrast" exists - there are things in the world that are both wanted and unwanted. Just because unwanted things exist doesn't mean you every have to experience them. (edited for clarity)

Each individual is their own point of attraction - the vibration of the individual attracts their experience.

Positive experiences don't manifest negative experiences, or vice-versa.

The vibration of a wanted/positive experience is opposite of the vibration of a negative/unwanted experience. The LoA does not bring things of differing vibrations together.

The closest thing to what you're saying is, "you can attract something wanted but at some point in the future, will probably unintentionally/inadvertently attract something unwanted."

Quote:
I am looking for something real and permanent. And everlasting. I don't care if I have 9999 to the power of 999999 billion years of joy. I want eternal everlasting improvement in my awareness/energy alignment with Source. Going from joy to more and more forever. Not an eternal meager illusionary endless never ending fluctuation between good and bad, positive negative emotions or energy motions. I am not looking for a positive idea that has a counter balance. What is the point of everything if it is all self cancelling in the eventuality of the vibrational reality. Making it all meaningless and illusionary.
What it sounds like you're looking for is an experience of the divine or ultimate reality (or whatever you want to call it). Not the fulfillment of desires that may be fleetingly satisfied.

Abe's teachings are basically, "focus on what feels good regardless of what happens and you'll live happily ever after."

It looks like you're reaching for something deeper.

Is that about right?

If I've misunderstood what you're trying to explain, could you please clarify?

Last edited by flow.alignment : 04-06-2021 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Clarified phrasing, grammar.