Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 17-04-2021, 10:56 AM
asearcher

Can I get rid of black magic on my own?

Hello!

Wondering if there is a way for me to sense if there is black magic around my luv?

Me and my luv is going into counceling to work on our relationship. (it happened after an incident when I told him we were done)

He has suffered nightmares, lost weight, and I've never seen him this vulnerable, even if I suffer too I have tried to show support and respect for him as a love in my life and the father, no matter the decision for our future.

He has described some of his nightmares, and there is one that comes back. It has not been until now when I have thought about if it could be black magic behind it? (could be from an ex of mine)

Please, let me know what you think about it?

The dreams are that there is lots of bad men around him, in one they came down a staircase and he was standing on the first floor in a home he did not recognize, they surround him (circle) and one or two touch him in a way to make fun of him before moving on. In the next dream, and the other next one, these men return, and their job is the same. He has in the dreams asked where I am, or "known" that I am up stairs, but has not felt that I am in danger. He has looked for me. More that the men protect me or are not interested in me, but they want to push him away. The men are dressed the same way. There is something about these dreams that stand out.

I am praying every day, thanking God for the blessings, what I am thankful for. I want to keep the light in my life, in everyone else close to me. I want to be a better person than I am and work for a better tomorrow. I have succeeided making my luv feel better about our outcome. I think this was the wake up call we needed, and now we can only get better, as a couple, as a family. I'm sorry I had to tell him it was over, until he understood how unhappy I have been, and it's only been now he has taken me seriously. I can only hope it is not too late.

My luv does not pray like I do, or do anything else spiritually to protect him.

Could I do a pray to protect my luv? Would that be enough? I have done it, but the nightmares comes back like that with those men. Do anyone know what I could do?

Last edited by asearcher : 17-04-2021 at 03:20 PM.
Old 17-04-2021, 12:06 PM
Legrand

There this very simple ho'oponopono prayer that does wonders.

''Divine Creator, Father, Mother, Son, all in One. If I, my family, my relatives and ancestors, offend your family, relatives and ancestors, in thoughts, facts, or deeds, from the beginning of our creation to the present, We ask your forgiveness.''

In a longer version:

''Divine Creator, father, mother, son as one...If I, my family, relatives,
and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors in
thoughts, words, deeds and actions from the beginning of our creation
to the present, we ask your forgiveness...Let this cleanse, purify, re-
lease , cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies and vibrations and
transmute these unwanted energies to pure light....And it is done.
Mahiki''
Old 18-04-2021, 04:25 AM
asearcher

Thank you so much, Legrand =)