Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-09-2020, 10:28 AM
Master
A song in your head

I'll put this on the Angels Page because it is to do with guidance, or can be - and this is my favorite page , closely followed by healing and dreams - do you know the first approximately 4 months of messaging on here, I thought this was the only page on the forum, I didn't even know about the welcome page, came straight in here - and there was a reason I was to stay on this page, some important developments for me in those early months...

Anyway I woke up this morning with a song going through my head - sometimes its guidance, and I think it is this time again, so I started to think the 'right said fred song' to move it away from thought - then it came to me why the song was so prominent, write about it... And then later another song by a tree came to mind...

So this song going through my head, and eventually the only way to remove it was override it with the song off the healing page - I know I could have put the radio on but we were packing stuff up to the car from our short holiday in Wales - or what if you're in bed or somewhere, and you can't put the radio on ...

So I was wondering if any of you lovely high vibrational energy beings on here, who are especially 'tuned in' to spirit get songs come into your head sometimes, and if they have a meaning to you - then gets stuck, over and over, possibly because we are sensitive beings...

This happens to me so many times at important times of messaging on here or with important local work - as in guidance... so some songs are welcome and sometimes with a message, but then message understood and it continues, which it can...

I listen to a lot of chart music, so chilled out a lot of the new stuff is nowadays... But sometimes especially with a repetitive song, it can get annoying 'to me' if a single word keeps getting repeated, and I was wondering if this happens to others here...

If so please share on what a song has meant to you and why, especially in guidance - any thoughts/solutions also on how to stop them repeating after, and help each other to learn simple solutions...

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 15-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Elfin

Hi one-light.... Oh gosh, yes this happens all the time with me ... There are two differences for me.... My grandchild might want to see something over and over, and therefore the theme song will get stuck in my head for days .. this is not any kind of message except that he's watching too much TV and needs to get outside among nature !!.. The "messages" for me, are the ones that appear in my mind , when I have not heard that song for years, and it won't go away. I look up the lyrics and write them down in a notebook. Sometimes the message is clear instantly, and sometimes the meaning becomes clear in due course. Spirit/ guides , I believe have many ways to communicate with us, one being through music.
Old 16-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Master
I just heard the song on the radio that was going through my head early hours yesterday, it had the word 'crazy' in it so it didn't make sense until now, I searched through the charts trying to find it - and just heard it a moment ago - these are crazy days we got to stay strong...

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Old 16-09-2020, 11:29 AM
Master
Yes.
This sort of thing happened just before I popped in here.
With myself, it is usually a ceremonial song.
It usually wells up from my core Being to my head.
I have learned that I have to sing it.
I started my prayers this morning in the Lakota tradition.
This old ancient song came into me and I sung.
There was a spider weaving it's web of life right in front of me
and the message came.
It is a personal message about my character but I will share it here.

"Many times, I know what I know and I portray confidence
in that knowing. That knowing is only a part of the greater knowing
and I would be better to portray unknowing.
It is alright to NOT know and it is better to trust
in the mystery better known as The Great Mystery (Wakan Tanka) that the
learning will continue and growth can happen.
For sometimes in knowing it stops a new knowing and growth."

So a big THANK YOU one-light.
I am here in this thread exactly when I needed to BE.
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin (All is connected and related)
^^^^^^^

Last edited by ImthatIm : 16-09-2020 at 12:16 PM.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Master
And thank you ImthatIm and Elfin - nicely written, wise words... I like that part better to trust...

Old 03-12-2020, 07:04 PM
Master
Going back a couple of years now, me and my wife were walking little dog in the park - down to the lake we went to feed the birds, and across the other side of the lake we both heard this voice shouting swaneee, swaneee - and one of the swans hurried across to this lady... We were fascinated, we had to go and speak to her - she said she healed this swan some time ago... over coming months we became very good friends me and her - she was/is a healer in a part of a cancer unit at the hospice 'helping' people...

Over the next year I would see her regularly in town or down at the park - the last time probably 6 months ago in town, she was not well, dealing with something regarding awakening - I gave her my details and this wonderful website here, so she may even be looking at this message now... I told her to get in touch I will help, but she didn't - only a few weeks ago I was thinking and asking my Angels I wonder if she's ok...

Today I was delayed going the park, I took my 88 yr old neighbour food shopping - that's what we should do as in 'kindness' - wife is busy back at work - and as I was heading for the lake 'reboot time' with little lad 'dog' - suddenly a thought came into my mind I wonder if she will be here, I know now where that thought came from - then a song suddenly pops into my head - and I'm suddenly humming/singing - 'I'm leaning on a lamp post at the corner of the street In case a certain little lady passes by - George Formby sang it years ago...

I thought we're did that song come from, not heard it in ages... Couldn't mean could it I suddenly thought? I wonder? and there she was in an alcove feeding the birds... we had a good catch up - she looked well, her vibes looked good, I told her so, and that I heard the song in my head - she said she wanted to sort it out what she was dealing with herself, and she did - well done...

I'm still humming that song now - very special moment in time, with a song... Just thought I would share this with everyone - have a good day all and thank you all my Angels...

Old 04-12-2020, 12:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Going back a couple of years now, me and my wife were walking little dog in the park - down to the lake we went to feed the birds, and across the other side of the lake we both heard this voice shouting swaneee, swaneee - and one of the swans hurried across to this lady... We were fascinated, we had to go and speak to her - she said she healed this swan some time ago... over coming months we became very good friends me and her - she was/is a healer in a part of a cancer unit at the hospice 'helping' people...

Over the next year I would see her regularly in town or down at the park - the last time probably 6 months ago in town, she was not well, dealing with something regarding awakening - I gave her my details and this wonderful website here, so she may even be looking at this message now... I told her to get in touch I will help, but she didn't - only a few weeks ago I was thinking and asking my Angels I wonder if she's ok...

Today I was delayed going the park, I took my 88 yr old neighbour food shopping - that's what we should do as in 'kindness' - wife is busy back at work - and as I was heading for the lake 'reboot time' with little lad 'dog' - suddenly a thought came into my mind I wonder if she will be here, I know now where that thought came from - then a song suddenly pops into my head - and I'm suddenly humming/singing - 'I'm leaning on a lamp post at the corner of the street In case a certain little lady passes by - George Formby sang it years ago...

I thought we're did that song come from, not heard it in ages... Couldn't mean could it I suddenly thought? I wonder? and there she was in an alcove feeding the birds... we had a good catch up - she looked well, her vibes looked good, I told her so, and that I heard the song in my head - she said she wanted to sort it out what she was dealing with herself, and she did - well done...

I'm still humming that song now - very special moment in time, with a song... Just thought I would share this with everyone - have a good day all and thank you all my Angels...

It was wonderful finding this thread, one-light! And I loved your story of the "swan lady".

~Air and Angels, John Donne

"Sunrise reminds us that we live in a world where the happiest of miracles still happen."
~Unknown
Old 04-12-2020, 12:32 PM
Master
Thank you for your reply serenebluehills - i'm glad you enjoyed reading it...

Old 12-12-2020, 09:13 AM
Master
This song came to me early hours - then my mind went on walkabouts as happens to us all - so I was calming it with SPC that's focusing on one object for 10 seconds, then again, and yes sometimes its difficult - then an hour later I seen one of my guides smiling and this song 'again' didn't know what i'm to do with it - just calming myself in greenhouse with coffee and half a skinny cig...

Then it came to me as so often does at that time - its for ThatMan who is having some difficulties at the moment and needs some help getting back on path - i'd been thinking and preparing what i'm going to say to him on the dreams page in a bit - then it all connected send this link here - then some suggestions as I was going to do anyway - we stand together 'social distancing' of course, and we help each other - a good song to have running through your mind with all that's going on for all of us...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PMiP90ntZ8

Last edited by one-light : 12-12-2020 at 10:15 AM.
Old 12-12-2020, 05:03 PM
Experiencer
i must admit I'm also terrible for having music playing away in ones mind it soothes ones being even when I'm talking to to family face to face it also distracts one from your problems why worry about things when you have a nice tune playing away in your head