Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 23-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

drinks the following

Omega 3s and B vitamins
Old 23-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

theanine

I just read a topic about theanine on the forums and it sounds really promising. I’m excited to try it out. And people didn’t say anything about bad reactions with their meds, and I also read theanine is super safe. So you’re probably right. :slight_smile:
Old 23-09-2019, 04:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

you need an antipsychotic

if it is anxiety that is the problem, try things like chamomile tea with honey when you wake up (it is the go-to for sleep), benadryl for insomnia, and maybe…hmm…melatonin…

besides that, try deep breathing routines. Animals help too…service dogs are a great idea…that with some breathing techniques should be useful. A Mediterranean diet is supported to help. So is social interaction, so try a church group or something with nice people, don’t go to a dive bar for social interaction. Social interaction is not emphasized enough.

Really, have structure, exercise, and the rest I just wrote, and that should help at least some.

But really, really really, you need an antipsychotic.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

physical activities

You should not neglect physical activities like swimming, walking. I’ve recently tried thalassotherapy for which schizophrenia is sometimes considered as a medical contraindication (but mainly on acute episode)
Old 23-09-2019, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Gotu Kola

I think you should try Gotu Kola which is a herb that grows in Sri Lanka, if you are still looking for a natural alternative. In my experience it was worth it.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:11 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

dietary supplement called Sarcosine

There has been quite a bit of good research over the past 8 years on a dietary supplement called Sarcosine (or N-methyl Glycine). It is a natural amino acid that you have already in your body. Sarcosine seems to be the only thing that has some good clinical research data showing that it can help people who have schizophrenia and who suffer from some negative symptoms (the cognitive/focus issues, lack of motivation, and negative mood/depression issues that are common with schizophrenia. We have a new summary of this research here that we encourage you to read
Old 23-09-2019, 04:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Avoid sweets

Not so much what you take right now in the natural side, but what to avoid, like sugar, coffee, soda pop etc will keep you calmer not using stimulants.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

cure Anxiety naturally

Hey there, that's a great question. Actually many ways to cure Anxiety naturally.
I found a video on Youtube that explains a few simple ways on how to cure Anxiety.

I've tried many different ways to cure this. here's a link to a video that gives
some great tips.

Click on the link above and once you land on the page, click where it says "I am not a robot"
and then you will be directed to the YouTube video that shows how to cure Anxiety.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

a yoga

Does anyone have a natural remedy for anxiety that works for you? I can't count how many I've tried, and how much money I've wasted, on ones that don't (for me). My therapist showed me a yoga pose that does help some, so I've been doing that when it gets past a tolerable level, but I'm finding my arms go to sleep if I try to do it as much as I'd like to. I'm used to anxiety as a constant companion, but lately, it's so much so often that it's affecting my thinking and making me tired, weak and dizzy even in the in-between phases. There are some real situations I need to deal with but I need some relief before I can even think about it.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

anaerobic result

A friend has lost her ability to run due to a catastrophic injury so there are days I push her in her chair and we hit the roads. She has learned to amp up her breathing so that she says she feels almost an anaerobic result from our runs. Her ability to visualize herself running and the resultant physiological changes in her heart rate and sweat, breathing etc has been a real eye opener for me.