Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-09-2021, 07:47 AM
Master
I text this to my good friend Ramathan in Uganda yesterday just before I/we drove to Wales for a few days away in a caravan..

I had tickly tense calves early hours and a song words were given to me when God, Jesus, Holy Spirit speak - and I've been taught to write it down and I did... 3 way meaning I think 1, have a good holiday, 2 me being thankful as in given the ability to help many, and thirdly helping with your home, it's all noted Ramathan your hard efforts and prayers...

The song if you search 'song thank you for the days' have a listen majority of words apply to me and you, as in being given the gift and abilities to help others.

And here is the the link to Ramathans care home on Facebook anyone who may help - they need support with members and funding..

https://facebook.com/groups/850682755448869/

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 07-09-2021 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-09-2021, 10:07 AM
Administrator
Ed Sheeran- Visiting Hours (first public performance) - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com watch

This song was written for his Grandmother who passed before she met his Daughter,
its a lovely song you want to hear it

Namaste
Old 12-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Master
He's no 1 in the charts here in the UK Native Spirit - 11 weeks now top spot - so many easy listening songs in the charts now on radio 1 here, not all but many...

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 12-09-2021 at 05:58 PM.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:55 PM
Administrator
My daughter showed it to me i am not a fan of his but this song is so apt especially now as so many people have lost loved ones and those in hospital who still cant have visitors.

Namaste
Old 15-09-2021, 08:49 PM
Administrator
The song that i have been thinking about is by Eric Clapton Tears in Heaven

Namaste
Old 16-09-2021, 08:03 AM
Master
Beautiful song that Native Spirit - I heard one on the radio after i'm trying to get people/members for Butiki Children's home - got to stop asking people to remortgage their houses to do this - and science and Government threatening another lockdown for 2 weeks in October, and there's little me stuck in between trying to fix things my way - going have that song at my funeral 'nice and loud' I did it my way, by The Man Frank.

And a song comes on the radio yesterday and I went from, in my mind turn that rubbish off, to letting it inspire me - the words I heard..... 'I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing.... And that was going through my head to push me lol, all those lovely people on a large industrial estate yesterday, words of brilliant, and that's so kind words from business men/women.

And ive suggested people online can use my prints to take to shops in their town - can they be bothered, not sure - so ive added words on my website so people can print for displaying on office walls around the UK and worldwide, I think they will do this.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Old 18-09-2021, 05:20 PM
Master
When I go out on my mountain bike, sometimes this song pops into my head - never happens anywhere else just on the bike, until today 'this morning' - which is why i'm writing about it now, i'm inspired to.

Just shows how many times ive heard this on the radio 'or' in church 'zero' for many decades anyway, because I hum then sing 'when the saints come marching in' - now ive checked online this morning and its 'go marching in' not come - minor adjustment.

But the song and to share a little more about my knowledge of the gut feeling 'clear knowing' came to me earlier, and to put it here - sharing knowledge and ideas...

My tinnitus was up a notch all of yesterday, I wasn't taking time to listen - I was busy emailing 200 nurses around the UK, no takers... Just joking there the bit about no takers, its in reference to my thread on the lounge page - so shall we say messages/s guidance were trying to come in, and I didn't take time to listen, little rest.

Well early hours today i'm awake and I did a right good job of single point concentration - held it for ages, the tinnitus helps, you can focus on it - that 'single sound' or it can be an image - and the song about the saints was in my head and to write here... and tin is down today, so nice job there.

So what I know about the gut feeling, clear knowing... with me, I calm the mind and information, guidance, ideas just come...

Now what ive learned very recently is seeds are planted - especially for people with a lot going on, with a busy mind and workload - and the ideas come at the appropriate time during the day - and i'm looking up at my support now 'this ok?' - so i'll rest now 'nice cup of tea warm the belly' and see if there's any changes come to mind.

So, after a rest and a think - as ive said before on here I only see in my mind in black and white, greyish - when my Angels send me something its in colour, very nice... Also the blue energy I see in meditation, its like a gorgeous blue with swirling energy, like a mist that goes into the blue... And today seen it for a few moments, then stopped - so i asked my support in mind, is this ok to write about the saints song and the blue was gorgeous instantly - a bit like a pendulum psychics use for yes/no questions, same principle.

I got this SPC idea off Paramahansa Yogananda about a year ago, and then changed the wording and looked it up and only this man came in view - he's a wise one Master Stephen Co - I like what he says, and speaks it as it is, and as he knows it.... I'm also working on double point concentration, and triple, and doing it.

I'm going to put a link from Butiki which has some high ranking group links to it to get members - to read what's here on SF's - and maybe, just maybe all the masses that look on Butiki, and other groups I write on - that take information then go, without giving something back and helping others, will have a think - and join us on the new group, and here on SF's... We're on 12 members at the moment, any Metatron lovers on here, who would like lucky 13 - as in 13 spheres of Metatron's Cube?

Last edited by one-light : 18-09-2021 at 10:22 PM.
Old 23-09-2021, 11:07 AM
Master
That song 'halfway to the danger zone' suddenly appearing in my head when out food shopping, after weeks writing about it here, I though where's that come from Angels? So maybe to do with my messaging on the lounge page here, ive got a message put on in a bit re this virus war and staying strong - just put this on here in case some don't know its there, we're stronger in numbers...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...140949&page=13