Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-11-2021, 06:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
We'll just have to wait and see for ourselves.

There IS no proof in the general sense of proof but there is abundant evidence it's the case. Those who see that evidence or are fortunate to have experienced something themselves feel it as close-enough to proof.

It's a sad fact,though, that some individuals never do find such reassurance and for them waiting and seeing may well be what they have to do. blessings
Old 14-11-2021, 10:50 AM
Administrator
Well as i have said before i do believe as i have had three NDE and as a medium i give Validation to others who's loved ones come through. and tell them that there Experiences are real.
Some people recover from operations and think that what they saw was the result of the
Anesthesia

Namaste
Old 14-11-2021, 11:49 AM
Legrand

Yes Native,

So many people have an experience of some kind of another and just put then in a box in their mind.
Some have this gift of opening up those box again for others so they can remember and listen to their experiences as real.
Old 14-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
My niece told me when she was 3 that her sister died in the snow in Texas. She doesn't have a sister and she never lived in Texas. What did your daughter say?
She was only 2 years and 3 months old at that time. Obviously, children that age are not very articulate. A lot had to do with how she behaved. The first time she was bothered by her memories was in the morning as I was just leaving for work. She started crying uncontrollably and did not want me to leave, which is something I did every working day. I had her mother take care of her as I had to leave. About a week late she again started crying as I was leaving for work the same way. Something clicked in my mind and I realized what she was going through. It reminded me of another person (who was then deceased) who behaved the same and did not want me to leave home to go out. The moment I realized this she stopped crying. She never again cried when I left for work. The background is this. I had troubled relationship with the deceased person she was telling me about. No one else knew about my problems with that person. I think she remembered being him and our problems which made her cry. I think she was telling me that she came back to me to explain her behavior in her former life as that person.
Old 14-11-2021, 07:50 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
I think she remembered being him and our problems which made her cry. I think she was telling me that she came back to me to explain her behavior in her former life as that person.

Very neat. She sounds like an awesome kid.
Old 22-11-2021, 05:08 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I presume you dreamed about your brother before he died as well as after. Are there differences to the dreams?
Old 20-02-2022, 01:23 AM

I don't have time to view all this now, but definitely want to check this at some point when I have more time.

The closest I found as "proof" was research done by Dr. Samuel Parnia. You can find plenty of info about his research online.

But, his research did not confirm an afterlife per say, just that consciousness does continue on for at least some period of time after the cessation of life (aka no blood flow, no neural activity in the brain, etc.).

I question the evidence myself all the time. I want to know. Know if there is a true purpose here or not.

And I have heard of plenty of "mediums" and "psychics" that claim they can prove it. However, it mostly seems to be selective bias, cherry picking, and wish fulfillment that makes them "accurate" more than anything. No offense, some of you may be good and valid. However, when you look at solid research, it's not good. Every time one of them was put to the test to prove themselves, in EVERY single controlled study, they failed miserably.

People WANT to believe so bad that their deceased loved ones have continued on that they will cherry pick the information that the psychic/medium throws out there that is consistent with their loved one. There are many hoaxes who can give what seems to be amazing readings to people too, mostly based off of tossing generalizations out there, seeing which ones the subject responds to, and basing their reactions to lead into their next subject/topic.