Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-07-2021, 07:01 PM
Newbie ;)

My ex and reading the signs I'm getting about him

Yesterday my property got struck by lightning. Everything is mostly fine, including the tree, my car that was near by, I don't think I can say the same, but TBD.

Here's what I would like some help with. The night before I pulled this card out of my Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards, didn't even put the connection together until 24 hrs later.
Distant Thunder
Dramatic purification, renewal and healing are occurring on many levels. Don’t be concerned if there is chaos in your life; in this instance it is good. It is shaking things up so you don’t become stagnant. If your auric field or your personal space is cluttered, it’s difficult for exciting new experiences and opportunities to come into your life. It’s time to clear out clutter; release the old, discarded ad unused. Clear the air and release situations and people who don’t empower you. Purify the dross out of your life. In order for renewal to occur, the old needs to make way for the new.

The Sacred Traveler Wants You to Know

On the distant horizon, a storm is brewing. Great shards of lightning are thunder-bolting to the earth from the heavens. It can feel chaotic, but it heralds a time of renewal. The thunderstorms clears the dust out of the air and re-energizes the earth. Be open to change. It’s all good, even if it doesn’t seem like it. New energy is flooding your energy field. Examine your life, and see if there is anything that needs to be cleared, renewed, or released. Now is the time. Renewal and even rebirth is at hand.

So I picked up the deck because I was getting a feeling. I saw my ex for the first time in over 2 years about a month ago, he and I had been together 12-13 years ( I should note, I had avoided seeing him and encouraging him all this time as well, he was the one that kept pushing to see me ). So I pulled this card. After I fell asleep I received 2 text messages from him. Then the next day, hit by lightning.

Now this is an obvious slap from the universe telling me to pay attention. I do think that I'm too close to the situation and I don't know if it is a message to just stop and continue to cut communication, or it is telling me to not give up. Too many signs lined up for them not to be connected, but I'm having a hard time with what direction to go, because with him its always been a draw towards and not away, but - well but so much.

Any insights would be appreciated!
Old 18-07-2021, 01:18 PM
Master
Sorry you were stuck my lightning (that must had been scary) the cards you picked seemed to be in tune with the runnings of your life(keep at it) as for the x it seems you've healed - which is excellent- if your not going to rekindle things I'd just pass the sync off to undelivered mail... I know with my twin flame and I call each other x's when we leave the account to go back into recovery mode ( life hasn't brought us together like bumping into your x yet! But since the last time I saw her I've experienced a lot of transformation- true Scorpio nature- all you can do is wish your self the best and keep positive (and transform) that's a long time you were together-Bound to take the engery out of you and knock you for six! I'd just keep working on your self!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 18-07-2021, 10:05 PM
asearcher

something that the ex can fix>? is he practical? i understand if you don't want to let him back in like that, in the home. Does he have guilt issue? Does he want to repay? Do something nice in return? Maybe after that closure, just friendship on terms that both can agree and feel comfertable with?
Old 19-07-2021, 12:25 AM
Newbie ;)

All these questions are appreciated and very loaded. Our entire relationship was very electric, which is why the lightning holds even more synchronicity. We are, no mater the circumstances, and have always been drawn to each other in a way I can't seem to control or understand. He lives across the country now. He lives, as far as I know, with another woman almost 20 years younger, typical man ****. But for the 2.5 years since we broke up and he moved (why I broke it off, not him) he would contact me every 3 months or so. He had been back here once before and I wouldn't see him. He still continued to contact me. In the time that has gone he has been the one to push it over and over again. Telling me he loved me even. Back a hand full of month ago he told me he was coming back again and wanted t see me. At first I told him no not at all, but then I got a handful of signs telling me I had to. Was hoping for some resolution.

Well I saw him, we spent a while together, and really nothing was resolved. He never explained his constant contact, he never told me much of anything. He constantly talked about how great things were for him out there, but it sounded and felt like he was trying to convince me or himself. He had a moment when he started talking about being homesick and I thought he was going to open up, but it went no where.

Since he's been gone I did initiate the most resent interactions, but mostly because I was left feeling cheated of what all the build up was for.

I always know when he is going to contact. Or he knows when I am thinking about him, its always been that way.

Too long a post, sorry, hard to explain our background without it. He wasn't good to me, we never lived together, he never even attempted to involve me in his mid life crisis decision to move across the country. But we can not be friends, we are literally incapable of it on any level that doesn't include a sexual relationship. So if he wants to be in my life he know what that part is he has to play, yet he still is playing the I'm happy role, while wanting me to be involved somehow.

So what the hell does the lightning mean? Does it mean stay away and keep on course, or work towards bringing him home to me? Renewal and rebirth can mean anything...
Old 19-07-2021, 06:27 AM
asearcher

hi Astites!

It was not too long a post at all =) Maybe the lightening means wake up! For you too to rethink your life and your choices and your future? Or maybe the future unknown to you now will later on reveal the lightening story.

As for the guy he does not sound as if he has considered your feelings too much in all this. It sounds as if he has some kind of intimacy issue and by that I dont mean in bed but verbally. Like he wants to be close but he can't. I'm sure after all that time that you two were involved that he has feelings for you, parts of himself, parts of you that will never go away.

I recognise the entire connection of feeling when the other one is going to contact you and so forth. He could very well be a part of your soulgroup, but it's complicated.

I have myself really tried to understand why I have been so blessed in life to have close friendship and why things generally move in the direction that I get along well with people and people like me. This said I have had a complicated love life. What I can say about these different energies or personality types is that there is that "click", that attraction and as you say an electric sensation. Opposites attract.

To me when you describe he came back it is as if he does this on his terms, has he asked what you wanted? How your life is going? What he can provide with? He says he loves you yet he can't give you something of value beyond that electric sensation which covers some areas, I admit, but far from all to have that safety and have that intimacy, both mentally, spiritually and physically, tenderly. This is all he can give. Is it enough for you? No.

I watched a documentary not so long ago and it was this female going to a lawyer and the lawyer said "You have to cut out the cancer" and he meant a person in this female's life, and that sentence has stayed with me. When we don't do nothing, or we don't push back hard enough a person who symbolise the cancer will continue to poison and grow this poision in your life, in your body even.

You deserve to have it all with someone who is cabable within himself to give you his all and that will then come natural to him, not this struggle, not this forth and back, to give and then take back. I am sure this way creates an intense kind of feeling and that too can be a fire in the sexual preferences but it isn't the real kind.

With some people you have to teach them to treat you right, to back off, because they don't know any better, unfortunately. I have too much patience sometimes but am stubborn too and so I have learned lately to just make my boundries be clear more early on and not try to wait in the other person to get it.

I am sure he wants information about your life and I am sure he will continue to do this "pop in" and "pop out" thing. From his perspective I believe it is about control and entitlement.

Once you made the decision don't share information about your life. Just be neutral. Short. If any. If not, just silence. He doesn't make the rules anymore. Once he figured that out he will be having a period of being more intrusive but then just keep sticking to your plan til you bore him out. He can play friendly. Smile. Laugh. What is the big deal? can't you just be civil? Just go along? You don't own him anything to answer any of his questions, to be in any communication with him once you made the decision. Then he will loose that part of power that I think he has over you. Then I am sure you will become a "new" person and he will be more attracted to you and he will most likely first start out vaguely to then go all the way and say he loves you very much, but will his action truly change? Is he the guy that is cabable to give you his all? I don't think he will change. A guy who goes off to have a crises and find someone so much younger just speaks for itself really. I think he is underdeveloped in emotional intelligence and he has no real way of thinking deeply and about other people's feelings if it is not to use these other people's feelings to his advantage, sorry to be so blunt. For the rest of his life he is likely to just be on the surface of things and if he was to talk deeply, intimately about things I think he has copied them from a normal developed man, really. Does it sound like an echo when he does his sentences? Like there is no genuine depht there? Does he talk to impress others? To make it look like he has thoughts and he has principles he doesn't really have? again you don't answer me, I just think I recognise this type you are describing, that's all.

Rebirth can be about you deciding when are you going to give him his last chance? Has it not gone already? Isn't the time up? Time up for rebirth? For you?
Old 19-07-2021, 03:35 PM
Ascender

The card and then the actual lighting, interesting synchronicity. Every time your ex thinks of you, he creates a cord attachment between you. I would hazard a guess that you two have some unresolved issues together that have been carried on into this life. I would pursue finding out what those issues are so you could finally break the connection between you. You seem to want to move on and have realized that he's not good for you (your words) and you want to break free.