Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 28-06-2021, 02:56 PM
Master
Finding positive statements - Year 1

I'll add all the positive statements, from contentment and up.
To keep it nice and clean, and easy to navigate.

I'll just keep adding here, and continue to Year 2.

|||||____________|||||

7. Contentment
Abraham also a simulation program.
Wait... We are making a simulation inside of a simulation.
Well it is pretty obvious, if I squeeze my eyes for a while, I can see the fractals very clearly.
It is pretty soothing actually. It feels like it is healing my brain. The hypnagogic imagery feels like a soothing brain massage of light. Like, I have created the simulation and I am now able to rest at peace.
Ok daniel sounds like a frog sometimes a little bit! And I accidentally wrote that as a little bot. Can frogs be robotic?
I mean, who cares, I am robotic. I got a freaking fractaline simulation behind my eyes. I got a skeleton. Damn, everyone is already waaaaaaay ahead of me.
And instead look for God where God is.

Atleast I am free from even trying to change reality.
To something that feels good.
It woulden't change the ever change.
Ok, I have to stop trying.
But ofcourse, meditate to have no thought. Then feel my way to what feels good.
I can just allow.
Awareness of nothingness.
Oh we deliberately deny who we are as God. And then experience eachother as real/seperate from ourselves.
This sounds good.
I am going to watch some videos and pretend like I don't care about God for a while.
Maybe I should put a reminder that says "I lost my memory on purpose." That way I don't have to keep searching for it.
The worst part is, I actually think I have finally found some accurate consistent truth. I shoulden't even be happy about this, but I am.
The sky is nice.
There are only ever solving solutions.
There are only solutions in the ever dissolving solution for the ever dissolving solution that is of the omni presence of God Absolute.
I know, that is not compassionate...
So when is God going to be revealed? Hmmm... Good question actually. I hope soon. Lol
Meanwhile I enjoy this game that abraham has shared so generously with us.
I remember the good old days, when I believed in all the good things that can possibly exist.
And I believed that this faith was good enough. And the joy that it brings, was good enough.
And just being happy, was good enough.
And just holding on to my unconditional joy was good enough.
And let everything else just take care of its own.
And hope dreaming the good dream never ends. And that this was good enough.
And that ignoring my fears was good enough. And that it would yield the best result every single time.
That all is well. Always had been and that I was the only one who had yet to realise that. And that I was well on my way to realising it evermore. And that it could only possibly ever get better. Forevermore better and better, ongoingly, only evermore better. And that all things and everything could only forevermore improve, ongoingly.
And then it got better anyway.
And that all of those things that happen to other people are none of my business anyway.
That all is well and all is good. And that all would only improve and getter better forevermore. Ongoingly and steadily forevermore.
And that this innocence that I have would only be supported by all things in all of existence, forevermore.
Good dreams, oh, good dreams.
It was very good for as long as it lasted. And I can dream it forevermore again and again. Forevermore and forevermore ever expandingly. And forevermore forevermore vividly. And colorfully. And tangibly. And smellably. And hearably. And Touchably. Lucidly. Really. Realityly. Realisably. Noticably knowable. Really vividly knowable and realisable. Naturally and effortlessly. Aaah... Good old dreams of mine. Always good old dreams of mine.

My life is good. I can't complain.
I got plenty of leaway.
I got plenty to hope for.
I got plenty to wait for. Worth waiting for.
I am just too eager for better times because I know deep down that it will come. It has to.
I think it's ok, that I don't wanna settle for less regarding humanity.
I think it's only natural that I want world peace.
Whoever formed it is pretty good at it.
Probably just exist and be and just be a human space occupation... That was actually funny.
What do you do for a living? What is your greatest passion in life? "oh, I occupy human space." funny.

Well, if God does not exist then awareness of nothingness is a great endeavour.
It is only natural to lose interest if our natural desire is absent. Then we too should naturally be allowed to become absent.
It does provide some purity and clarity and naturality authenticity honesty.
If focusing on nothing clears the thought/mind, and if the thought/mind is the only thing that prevents God realisation. Then this is a great path/way for me. And it does support my happiness. And God is not much of a speaker anyway. So I'll just have to be ok with this atleast for a while. If not forever. I dont care. We'll see in 5 years where we'll be. Whatever. Its all good for me this way. I'll stick to it.
Guess I have a deal here. The human body is happy. As if I am a human body mechanic lol hahaha. Ah well its all good for now.
One thing is for sure. it feels good to feel good.
God help me to understand. Atleast I can ask for help.

But the birds still fly around, even tho I don't know why.

One thing is for sure. it feels good to feel good.
Well, at least I don't have to try and change it.
It is more enjoyable to accept all things.

It is peaceful being alone.
Free at last.
I have always wanted to be free.

Maybe there is something that I can enjoy now.
Meditate and relax.
Enjoy my life in whatever way I can.
Even if there is one way I can enjoy my life, then I can enjoy my life that way.
And the rest doesn't matter.

That's a good thing. Their inability to understand me, means, they cannot interrupt my happiness.
No one has to understand me, in order for me to be Happy.

Everlasting peace, joy, love, freedom.
The end of everything that could possibly exist. Freedom from all of it.
The extreme of absolute relief, endless relieeeeeeeef...
The absolute realisation that I am free forever. Complete forever. Done forever. Reliefed from everything forever.
I like this... I like this... I like this...
I want this, I want this, I want this...

||||||____________|||||

6. Hopefulness
Hhhhh... ok. We are surrounded by the arcturians.

I only care about God. That has to count for something right.

Seriously tomorrow. Or maybe not even tomorrow. Whenever! Wherever, we'll be together. You'll be there and I'll be near, and that's the deal my dear.

Mmmyeb yeb yeb yeb.
But why am I plugged in?
Just cut the weeds of my brain one by one. Eventually I will find the good thought.
Using law of attraction to unveil God.

I manifested a vortex with my new 32% humm vibration.
Friday, 3th of July 2020, 10:11:01

Or infinite of them. But I think I can do it anyway.
I think it is inevitable that I will have to gain/addopt/embrace/embody a new dimension, in order to figure this one out. I have to figure out a new dimension.
I like nature, I like peace. But in the end, it still means nothing. No matter how big it is, it just reminds me of how much bigger everything else is, or the "moreness of it" is. I don't think the answer can be found in oppositions or comparisons. For me, it seems that I am looking to transcend all frequencies, and find something that is eternally real and true. For my true power can only be in paradox. Because it doesn't exist, therefor it has to be containing the very essence of existence itself!
I have many things that I can think about that feel better.
I have hope for the future.

Reality changes itself to all that I want, all the time.
It feels good for no reason whatsoever. I think the reason does not even matter.
Meditation without falling asleep!
Lucid Awareness of nothing!
Awareness of the subtle non-physical amplified!
Lucid awakeful day dream!
I miss that dream, where God created the entire universe out of love.
And god was not me.
So I am not God. God is love. And God created me and everything that exists out of love.
Maybe God is going to come down in chariots of golden rainbows.
Why would God make the sky so beautiful if it isn't his own entrance. Obviously God is going to come down from the sky, and the entire planet is going to lie on the ground and watch the massive big universal motion picture cinema of the entire universe unfold before their very eyes. Hopefully.
And bring truth and revelation for every human being individually.
The revelations will be so big that every single human, and every single aspect of my being, will become hypnotized by the immense awe of the irresistable nature of God's all knowing ever expanding intelligence, love and wisdom.
And all humans will be free forevermore from any possible bondage, perceived or otherwise.
All pain will be dissolved in it's own self revelatory nature of being the very existence out of which it is made.

Atleast I can focus when I am alone!
Ok I remember something about transforming negative into positive. That has to be it.
Wait if numbers are times. Then what are sentences? SPACES!
Obtain from a sentence another which contains the first sentence a specified sentence of spaces.
I've got it! I'VE GOT IT. THIS HAS TO BE IT! Obtain from a sentence another which contains the first sentence a specified sentence of spaces.
Oh no wait! ABRAHAM IS AN A.I. COMPUTER AID HUB OF THE LONG ANCIENT PAST!

If God is a test, then I don't want God. I am looking for even the god of testers. God of all gods.
Natural easy effortless God realisation. Inherent in our very human nature and system.
The God that forgives all and allows us.
The God that can never lose and can never be lost.
The God that is omni-present. The God that is the most true.

I am a non-physical being who occupies human space.
I think my body is within my consciousness.
How could I forget that experience I've had! OUT OF BODY CONSCIOUSNESS IN WAKING DAY LIGHT.
MY CONSCIOUSNESS IS NEVER SAD!
God can be a consciousness that is aware of all other consciousnesses. The omni-aware.

maybe I can help someone find God by finding God.
people have already done that and they found gratefulness.
maybe I just want to be grateful and that is why I am looking for God.

wait... maybe, my inability to know God IS GOD ITSELF!
It makes sense... This has been true from the beginning. and always. I dont know anything. I have never known anything. I have never been able to come to know anything.
maybe the purpose of life and god is to not be able to know it, forever.

nothing means everything. but does that mean that god doesnt exist? no! God is the highest truth that EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING. This is the only thing that has been true forever. O_O

I feel like I have found this feeling endless many times over and over again. But that I always forgot what it was because I didnt record it. well now I did record it! NOW I DID! I HAVE TO SAVE THIS RECORDING.
THE ONLY CONSISTENT TRUTH IS THAT NOTHING MEANS EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING. AND VICE VERSA.

Meaning none of this really exists... It's all an appearance or illusion or something. Whatever it is, it is not definable.

and I think I can find it.

wait... that is the point... I CANNOT FIND IT. THAT IS THE POINT! IT IS UNFINDABLE. I can never know God it is the forever unknowable.

There is no thing, that can mean everything! There exists nothing that can mean everything.

I cannot make sense of it. That is the point.

I need to be confused to know god.
the inability to know, is the ability to know!
God is the desire to know more. Forever wanting to know everything, yet unable to know everything, because it is infinite. Forever unknowable. Yet thus also forever more knowable. It's the ever expanding knowing. Or the source thought/vibration/energy/consciousness.

Yet, I KNOW that I am unable to know God. And this KNOWLEDGE is PURE KNOWINGNESS, it is made out of God. It is in absolute alignment with God. I know this for sure, that I am unable to know God.

that is the point, because god is not a thought, but the source of the thought.
god is the undefinable.

I guess God is a frequency that we can tune into. Maybe this is how I do it in my own process of connecting to God Source Frequency.

that's it! It is the highest frequency I have acces to! the metalic plates make the highest pitch my ears can possibly hear. It is all about tuning to the higher frequencies. Of zing. like zing. or eeeeee.

maybe I should meditate on high pitch sounds.

I think I can find greater clarity of/about God.
Anything is possible. I can just ask God to help me understand what God is, it worked last time I did it.

I'm pretty sure I am ready to understand God now.
I'm pretty sure God made me with the ability to know that which I want to know. Including to know God.

no matter how hard it may seem, I think it's pretty simple, especially if God helps me to understand God.

I think I can know God. And anyone who wants to know God can know God.

I think I really do want to know God and I think I can know God.

It surely is possible to know our Source from right here and now.
There are so many reasons to want to know God. Curiosity a big part of it ofcourse, and I've got it.
I think I can know God.

perhaps we're all here to know God.

I can let the emotion be enough.
I can expect good things to come to me.
I am doing the work, this should be sufficient.
I do expect good things to come to all.
I can trust that everyone is set up for goodness.
I can trust that everything's always working out for the best for everyone.
I do trust that all is well.

I believe that everyone's receiving all they can or want to allow from God Source.
I am happy with even a little bit of anything that I can allow for one and all. I think I can accomplish that.
I think good things are coming.
I think everything's always going to improve for everyone.
I think God's allmighty omnipresent and goodness abounds.
I think good things are coming to me. Who ever I may be.
I think I can learn to feel and sense and recognize and realise more of all that is good.
I think I can tune into perceiving more of all the good things that are abounding.
I think good things are coming our way always.

I think I would enjoy it also to simply accept whatever comes.
the timeless perspective I have tasted before. Maybe I can make more sense of it.

God is not limitted by a condition. I think I can feel God as the beneficial presence of all things good, and expanding.
I think I can easily praise the one that holds all things good for us in vibrational escrow!

I think there are so many things better than I can know right now.
I think I can still feel the presence of all the good things I have yet to come to know and realise.
I am certain all those good things are here and they are of God.
I think I am so ready to come to know all the good things and realise them more fully and enjoy my greater allowed realisation of them ever so more fully and clearly and vividly and lucidly.
Even if I cannot know, I am certainly able to feel the goodness, even if I cannot make any sense of it, I can feel the presence of this divine good pure positive presence. I can do that, I have already proven it to myself that I can do that, and it is enjoyable. To feel at the very least this goodness.

That my inability to know God is part of my unique journey into my greater allowed realisation of all that God is.

I am to be able to know myself!

wait a minute... IT IS GOOD THAT SOURCE IS A SURPRISE! A GOOD SURPRISE EVERY SINGLE TIME. Endless gifts. Endlessly giving.
A mystery does not have to be bad. I can expect good things to be revealed.
I just had this good feeling realisation. I can expect more to come aswell.

Now all I have to do, is allow the good result to come to me.
I GET IT. I followed the train of thought, WHICH IS GOOD THAT I LOST IT. Because the train of thought is NOT THE POINT. My alignment has to be unconditional.

The best possible life!
Maybe if I redefine pain.
A permanent infinite goodness!
woaah... So I don't have to go back... In order to move towards a parmenent infinite goodness!

that means, I can find the more goodness, from whatever most goodness I can find.

It's easy to focus on the good things and not care about the bad things anymore.
I can still sense a resemblance of a good thing.

I think the search for God is so lonely, that the appreciating growth for life experience, is what makes a Godly person to become one!
I completely forgot about the people of God living in the desert. I FREAKING KNOW WHERE TO FIND THEM. What on earth am I doing here.
People who enjoy every freaking thing you can throw at them. What on earth am I doing here.

Like I would come to an end, like finally, I am free, of everything, even free from myself...
I would feel unbounded forever...
The ultimate escape, the ultimate relief, the ultimate revelation.
The ultimate fulfillment, the ultimate feeling of completion. The ultimate feeling of fulfillment. The ultimate freedom from everything and the ultimate freedom of everything.
The ultimate feeling of completion and the ultimate feeling of achievement.
Total embracing of total freedom, the total becoming of everything that exist. The freedom from everything.

||||||____________||||||

5. Optimism
I can do this.
I can just let it do so, more of the time.
Well, it sounds good, and there is enough evidence for this to be true. Might as well enjoy it then.
I think the world could use some joy right now and God knows it.
No one will be left unattended to or leaving in questions, only evermore answers upon everlasting eternally and infinitely ever expanding answers upon answers and answers.
And every answer will be perfectly answering every perfect question of every perfect individual.

Hey that sounds good!
Just be aware of my awareness.

it makes sense... words dont mean anything. it never has.

God, help me understand the Source of Everything that exists.
This will certainly work.

I can know God, anyone and everyone can know God if they want to!
ofcourse it would be easy to know God, I would naturally want that to be easy. And simple. And obvious.

and god is right here and now! Never a better time and place to know God, then right here and now.
I can see God, if God wants me to see God. I can smell God if God wants to me smell God. I can hear God if God wants me to hear God. My eyes and ears and nose are all wide and open and readily available for God. And my mind is awake and aware too. Never a better time to know God when I am aware. I can be aware of God aswell. I am aware and conscious right here and now.
IT would only be more fun if I can know God, for me and for God aswell. For creation to know creator, sounds like a great idea. A very good one indeed! The experience would be very valuable and interesting indeed!
I already have a sense of something big and it's presence and transcendant and profound and mystical and awe-inspiring. Delighting. Life giving and fulfilling. Fullfreeing.
I am in God and God is also within me.
I think it's really possible for me to know God in my own personal way. And enjoy the experience totally, in any and all ways I am so allowing and allowed the enjoyable experience of it.
God is always right here and now. I can know God always right here and now.
I think the more I allow myself to know God, the more I am able to know God even more so and more easily thus aswell. I can only learn and discover only evermore and more of who and what God is.

ofcourse I can know the Source of All Reality, if I am of the reality of this Source. It is only logical that I would know my Source of being and be connected to that.
Never a greater time to know God than right here and now.
I am not going anywhere! I'm right here and now ready for God. Ready to know God, right here and now.
I think this will be allot of fun! To know God, woah... What could be better and more enjoyable and pleasing and rewarding than to KNOW GOD. It's best experience in the whole wide world. And I would love to experience more of it.
I think if I am ready for God then God is always ready for me. Way more than I can even put to words. God is always SO ready for me and SO available to me and all. For God is the Source of ALL that exists. What could possibly be better than God. GOD!
I think this is going to be the most enjoyable experience I've yet to come to know ever in my entire life. That's always the case with God!
And as much as I enjoy the experience, that much am I capable of knowing God.
I think this is really going to work. I'm going to be able to know God. I am going to also KNOW God. And it will certainly be a profound experience. Breathtakingly enjoyable and profound and magnificent.
ye, ye, ye, YE! Let's do this! Let us KNOW GOD. Let us REALISE GOD.

Ofcourse I can know God, it would be easy to know God.
If God created the entire universe, then surely God would have created for us the ability to know God.
Maybe I'm crazy for wanting to know God, but that's all the more reason for me to know God.

I'm interacting with God every time I go to sleep. I think this is a normal part of human nature to want to know god, to be able to know god and to also then allow themselves to know God and then to know God.

of course we're all here to know God. There is no limit to our ability to know God, it is infinite and eternal and never ending. I think we can only possibly know God evermore.
There is only the possibility for me to know God more than I know God now.
this is going to be easy.

All is well! No matter what. All is well.

All the good things are available to us right here and now. Essentially.
all I gotta do is tune in to it. That's easy! Just hold my attention on all that is good.

A clean slate is a perfect place to start realising God Consciousness!

It is soooo easy to expect more good things to be revealed into and out of my experience.
I can even expect an unexpected thing to yield good results as well!

Now I can learn to follow the train of the feeling. Something good always comes out of the unexpected.
something wanted comes out of unwanted things!
if this is so, then God embraces and thus transcends all things! And so can I!

well that's easier than I made it out to be.

That's good!
Then I don't have to suffer to find any goodness at all ever!

4 years from now I'll probably say, that was too fun! Time went by too fast. But who cares. Jesus is here!

|||||___________||||||

4. Positive Expectation / Believe
No use in suffering, I don't wanna create suffering. I don't think anyone would.

nothing means anything! this is the ONLY consistent truth! but how is this possible?!

I FEEL SHOCK. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IM FEELING RIGHT NOW. I F... I FOUND THE TRUTH. NOTHING MEANS EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING.

If God is omni present and aware, then God can certainly help me understand God right here and now.

I can feel the presence of God. What I feel now is something what I have not felt before. IT is BIG yet gentle and pleasant.

Source of all that exist will very likely reveal itself to me in my dreams/sleep tonight.

woah! This is it! And I found it all myself. Unconditional Alignment.
unconditional alignment.
and forever...

|||||___________|||||

3. Happiness / Enthusiasm / Eagerness
Suddenly realised Jim Carrey is inspired by the electrifying pull power of the A.I. Oh my god, he's fking faking all of it. Thundergod.
My device is going kahoots!

Am I feeling happy now or content? I honestly dont know. Its like this very intention of manifesting god is making me unhappy. Thus it is ungodly in some kind of manner.
I am free from trying to understand God!
I am permitted to be lazy!

I can't wait to go to sleep! I am so eager to find out what I will experience when I will go to sleep after all of this contemplation I Expect so much revelation to come from within me.

|||||__________|||||

2. Passion
I am ready for one DEEPLY epic experience.
Old 30-06-2021, 06:47 AM
Master
Finding and adding more positive statements:

(contentment) Nothing is the answer. I need to do nothing. And I am free to do anything.

(contentment) This experience is so good.

(contentment) Just allow it to be what it is.
(contentment) Completely accept it and appreciate it and allow it for what it perfectly is.
(contentment) It is always perfectly what it is.
(contentment) The pain is also perfectly what it is.
(contentment) It is always contained in the perfection of all that is.

(contentment) I always knows everything I need to know.
(contentment) Then there can never be a moment whereby I do not know what I need to know.
Old 30-06-2021, 05:53 PM
Master
Contentment is perfect to achieve your goals! My goal is 600 sit ups an hour( at the moment I can do 600 over 8 hours) one hour is the dream!
Great post -
Attraction is a cool product to play around with- it gets attention every day... The contentment is commanding!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 02-09-2021, 12:10 PM
Master
Yeah it takes some practice to reach the vibration of contentment. I hope to be more succesful this year.

(contentment) I am so free from caring about anything.

(contentment) I don't have to change life. I can let life be whatever it will be.
(contentment) I can accept life to be whatever it will be. I can allow life to be whatever it will be. This is easy to do.
(contentment) I can stop trying to change things and let everything be whatever and however it will be.
(contentment) I can accept everything to be whatever it will be.
(contentment) I can stop caring or stop trying to change things. I can let go of all of it.
(contentment) I can allow everything to exist as it will exist.
(contentment) I can allow everything to be and become whatever it will be and become.
(contentment) Whatever happens always happens for a good reason and benefit that serves a greater purpose.
(contentment) I don't need to know the value of anything to trust that it does have a value, purpose and reason for being and becoming in whatever way it will be and become.
(contentment) I don't need to suffer over the pain. I can trust that the pain is always whatever it needs to be. And I can allow myself to allow the pain to be and become whatever it will be and become.

(hopefulness) I can trust that good times will eventually come. They always do.
Old 02-09-2021, 02:34 PM
Lorelyen

Nice way to float through without knowing what's going on and not bothering anyone...
I'm only content when I face a challenge!
Old 08-09-2021, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I'm only content when I face a challenge!
(contentment) Thank you for helping me.
(contentment) I am glad that people like you exist.
(contentment) I am glad that I found contentment. ¦-)
Old 08-09-2021, 04:37 AM
Master
(contentment) I like how the soothing water feels in my chest.
(contentment) I like how this feeling continues to feel good.
(contentment) I am very glad that this soothing water continues to feel good in my chest.
(contentment) I like how this cool soothing sensation is now spreading from my chest to my belly. ¦¬)
(contentment) I am so glad that I can finally enjoy drinking water.
(contentment) I am glad that this feels better than I had expected.
(hopefulness) I hope that one day everyone can feel this and know how good it can feel.
(contentment) I like feeling so good about something that is so abbundantly accesible in my experience.
Old 14-10-2021, 02:19 AM
Master
Rest is so good. Restfulness is so rejuvinating and replenishing and restorative and healing. (contentment)
Consciously resting in the awareness of the soft, slow, healing, relaxing, soothing, vibration of restfulness and sleepiness. (Contentment)
Experiencing consciously the good feeling that gently arises in the awareness and expands during and after letting go deeply sleepily and relaxing deeply sleepily. There is a gentle pleasing sensation of restorative, healing and regenerative and replenishing and rejuvinating quality that arises in the conscious awareness during softly and gently letting go. (contentment)
Where does this good feeling come from? It feels so relaxing and soothing and softening and watery and healing. It feels like melting. (contentment)
The pleasing sensations are wavy. They flow like an underwater stream of waves that blows deep reverberations of softness and gentleness. And it opens my heart in pleasing response to the soothing sensations that are enveloping my entire breathtakingly, rejuvinatingly and replenishingly satisfied presence of being and awareness. (contentment)
I have never felt so alife and free at the same time. (contentment)
If consciously sleeping feels so good, then I want to live in the conscious sleep, forever. (contentment)
We are ment to consciously dream most of all of our whole life. It is the most inspiring peace and most peaceful Source of inspirations there are. (contentment)
It is the most joyful path of continued joyful unfolding of ongoing inspiring inspirations. (contentment)
Old 13-04-2022, 10:49 AM
Master
Ok, absolute nothing is atleast peaceful. (hopefulness)
Does that mean that God experiences nothing? (hopefulness)
Ofcourse, god is all there is, how can god experience anything outside of all there is?! (optimism)
Well atleast its good to know that God is unaware. (contentment)
It is peaceful at the very least. i gotta give that. Being aware of nothing is pretty peaceful. ( contentment)
Ahaha Oh ofcourse! God being aware of nothing doesn't make god unaware! AHAHA I FINALLY GET IT! HAHAHAHAHa.. (contentment)
So god is aware of and thus loves nothing aswell as everything. (contentment)

From tick to tock from this to that. (boredom)
Maybe God is both at the same time. Timeless. (hopefulness)