Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-04-2021, 02:40 PM
Master
Is it ok for crystal to be inside orgonite ?

Do they like (as they have a kind of consciousness), or accept to be trapped inside an orgonite, a plexiglas material ?
Old 15-04-2021, 08:57 PM
Master
It is not a plexiglas material.... it is an epoxy.

Crystals, for the most part, are rarely found being 'free' in nature. Generally they are 'hidden'.

Do Crystals like being inside Orgonite? Check the energy coming off the Orgonite especially where the Crystal is..... it generally is huge.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
It is not a plexiglas material.... it is an epoxy.

Crystals, for the most part, are rarely found being 'free' in nature. Generally they are 'hidden'.

Do Crystals like being inside Orgonite? Check the energy coming off the Orgonite especially where the Crystal is..... it generally is huge.

Thanks BigJohn. I take your answer as a yes, the crystal don't mind being inside an epoxy. Definitely they're not like human, because we would feel very claustrophobic being inside an epoxy thing Can't breathe inside this stuff !

And do you know are there some point to check if you want to buy a good orgonite. Does it has to be somehow expensive ? There are a lot of inexpensive (under 20 or even 10 euro) pyramid orgonite on amazon, aliexpress. Can these be of good quality ?
Old 16-04-2021, 01:44 AM
Master
When buying on Amazon, Aliexpress, Ebay....... you can not feel the energy. You are buying a picture and you hope the product, when you get it, reflects what the picture looks like.

I have seen some Orgonite that looks and feels great and others I wished I never 'saw'.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-04-2021, 08:18 AM
Master
Any material that is not natural alters energies. That goes for things in your house, clothes, and also orgonite.
You'd have to tune into a crystal to know whether it's okay with orgonite or not. Another question is, are you?

Personally I'm not a fan of it. Some items look pretty, but that doesn't mean they exude an energy that's beneficial.
Someone makes it, hopefully / likely with the best intentions, and they may think it does a good thing, but what someone thinks isn't always correct. We are mostly still driven by the head.
Nature doesn't create that way at all.

As I'm not a fan, and had a not pleasant experience with orgonite, I'd be inclined to say that crystals aren't happy inside it either. They can't do what they normally would do, and can't give off the energies they could and would when still 'free'.
Old 16-04-2021, 12:30 PM
Master
Orgonite emphasizes the work of the Alchemist and the mastery over transformation. Orgonite, by its own nature, lets herself be known as being 'man-made' but that is not true of other man-made Crystals, Minerals, etc. For example, Silicon and Bismuth are Elements but they are not found naturally by themselves. When these Elements are refined into their purest form, would we say they are 'man-made'?

While on the discussion of man-made 'things', I think one of the ultimates of the Alchemist is how many people have accepted K5 and now K9 Crystals as Quartz Crystals? Some of the 'best' Crystal points are actually K9. The public, for the most part, have virtually no knowledge of K5 nor K9 which indicates how great the Alchemist's work can be.

Old 17-04-2021, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When buying on Amazon, Aliexpress, Ebay....... you can not feel the energy. You are buying a picture...

You're right, on these website you don't see the picture of the actual thing you by, it's just an advertising picture. Maybe it's different on etsy. Where i live i haven't see any real physical shop selling orgonites and i haven't seen one for real.
Old 17-04-2021, 04:22 PM
ImthatIm

smilingsun

Maybe you could make your own and let us know how you and the crystal feels or radiates through the orgonite.

To me I would think orgonite would be an insulator not a radiator of energy.But I know nothing about organite.

Though I can see how these orgonite pieces can provide visual focus stimulation.