Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-04-2021, 08:29 PM
Newbie ;)

“Seeing”, sensing auras?

I have always just gone with the flow of my gifts and never explored them much, But now I would like to know more about them so I can get a better grasp on knowing what I am doing and learning how to best utilize my gifts.
Since my start I have always strongly identified With tapping into energy and seem to have a natural basic understanding of the chakra system and how it works. I don’t even know how to explain what I’m trying to say, because I would like to be able to say i see energy, but it is not aura in my understanding of the colorful bits.
So I tend to think I don’t see auras. So I guess the better word is sense? I can look at something and tell when the energy is off. Like something is just not right there. Whether it’s a plant or a person or an empty space I just sense that something is not right about it. I have gotten into exploring channeling and when I watch the shows, I seem to know the exact second the channel comes through. I just know.
The one gift I have that I am absolutely confident in is my Claire cognizance, So I don’t know if it’s part of that. I know when I first started out and my friend had psychic talents we were trying to develop, just in talking to her I could tell whether she was talking from her knowledge, interpreting information she was getting, or whether she was just straight out speaking the information received.
I guess different energetic signatures? And I seem to be able to hone in on those changes. I would like to know where I could go to learn more about this gift I have. Thank you
Old 11-04-2021, 11:05 AM
Master
Hello,

The channeled information from Kryon through Lee Carroll often talks about a person's merkabah. That is the energy field I sense you are speaking about.

https://www.crystalinks.com/merkabah.html

Your friend with psychic talents would be able to all three of those things you described. Being able to sense or see the energy patterns from her when doing this is a gift.

Some day science will invent what Kryon calls the Quantum Lens and physically be able to see what you can view naturally.

There are some in my life who can view my merkabah. I can tell that by how they stare at me. I have highly evolved energy patterns.

In my mind, the best way to learn more about your gift would be through conversations with your higher self. A body of knowledge on this subject has not been established. May be you could help humanity by building one.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-04-2021, 12:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for that information John I’m going to go check it out now
Old 29-04-2021, 04:57 AM
Master
Kaliope,
I suspect we don't have any gifts.
I suspect we always have had them but for whatever reason(s) have suppress them.

The more you talk to ones of 'like mind'; your 'gifts' will begin to emerge.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-05-2021, 12:29 AM
Ascender

This is what has worked for me.

To see energy or someone's aura you need to unfocus your eyes. Find a spot in the distance of whoever or whatever you're gazing at so that you have the person or the object in the foreground and you're looking past them to a spot in the background where you still see the person or object. After a few moments you should begin to see a bright energy light outline or a dark blue outline that is very close to the body or object. As you continue to gaze past the object or person you'll begin to see flashes of another color or another color layered out past the blue energy line.

And the few times that I've seen auras I wasn't looking for them but my mind was not focused on anything and I was looking at the people. In one incident, a coworker was on the phone and I saw a bright orange light just shoot out of her back. She was having a very animated conversation with a friend and she was laughing.

In another, I was in an auditorium listening to a speaker and I saw a light blue light shooting up and out to the left from her back.

It doesn't happen often to me.

Last edited by Traveler : 18-05-2021 at 05:19 PM.
Old 18-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Ascender
I can se auras from electrical outlets and electrical cords
Old 18-05-2021, 08:59 PM
Administrator
I see Auras around people plants animals etc when i first saw it it was like a Rainbow then some colors disappeared ,which left a few colors.

Namaste