Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 24-02-2021, 02:34 AM
Administrator
Hello

It is most likely that the crystal you have does not resonate with your energy. Crystals I so feel choose to work or not work with someone. While I do not use the one's I have much I too know that there are times when what is being asked is not to be asked so your not going to get a reply in any tool of divination used.

I purchased one for my husband as it is a stone that should have resonated with him but it so did not work for him at all. So we asked for a yes or no to whom it was for. Seems it was for me to work on questions that hubby wanted to ask me for clarity on. Right stone for him, but not for the use I got it for.

Too I have a large collection of them and some I never used, I have three kids that are all very psychic aware. Each picked one form my collection and they all work for them. I got them for a reason but not for me.

I do not feel there is anything wrong with the use of any tool of divination. I do agree Spirit Boards are the line in the sand I do draw, only because your have to open a door to the other side for it to work. Once doors are opened in that way they are very had to close.

Lynn
Old 19-03-2021, 10:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueladybird73
Hello. I recently bought a crystal pendulum and it worked very well. The only trouble is it felt too strong. The first night after buying it I had a dream and then it was interrupted with someone saying "In coming" and a girl's ghost leapt through the wall.
If your feeling over powered by the crystal it'd probably not the right crystal for you. I would get something other than. Amen

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-12-2021 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 06-12-2021, 11:28 AM
Knower
cautionary note

Please be aware that there are many "tricky spirits" that may influence the pendulum. These tricky spirits are not evil. They just want to trick people. So I would suggest that before you begin dowsing the pendulum, you should say a short prayer (in your own words) t the effect that the pendulum be not influenced by any external influences.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurab
Please be aware that there are many "tricky spirits" that may influence the pendulum. ....So I would suggest that before you begin dowsing the pendulum, you should say a short prayer (in your own words) t the effect that the pendulum be not influenced by any external influences.
Excellent advice!

While I'm here: Reminder, Admins have asked we quote others with only 2-3 sentences.
Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-12-2021, 06:53 PM
jaminhealth

I can't see where they are unsafe, I've been using one for many years and some times I get positive responses and many times I don't....so I'm certainly not 100% in belief that they are correct.
Old 08-12-2021, 07:55 AM
Knower
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth
I can't see where they are unsafe, I've been using one for many years and some times I get positive responses and many times I don't....so I'm certainly not 100% in belief that they are correct.

I am not aware of how you do pendulum dowsing, but in my case, I fold my hands and bow down to my Higher Self and say something like: "Dear Higher Self, please guide me" again and again a few times. After this I ask questions from the pendulum.

If you do not ask your Higher Self or some higher being, then who exactly do you want guidance from during a pendulum dowsing session ? If you do not ask a specific entity, then you are opening yourself up to being tricked by all kinds of astral entities that are always around us. This is very important. You should ask a specific entity to guide the pendulum. It is safest to invoke the guidance of your Higher Self.
Old 10-12-2021, 12:13 AM
Knower
If pendulums can cause this - than what about i-ching ? and lenormand cards ?

And if its all in the intention of the person - than why is ouija board problematic ?

was considering doing pendulum divinations but after reading this thread im not sure its a good idea
Old 23-12-2021, 03:36 AM
jaminhealth

There are a lot of things I don't Need To Know, so I don't even go to those areas. I have not been using RoseAnn lately as I was losing some faith in it. I'll get back to it.
Old 25-12-2021, 08:56 PM
Administrator
A pendulum is just a tool like so many others if you feel that the answers you are asking are not what you are expecting.
It could be that the pendulum is not suiting you.
and if it makes you feel better you could always use a prayer of protection.

Namaste
Old 19-01-2022, 07:57 PM
jaminhealth

And I look at it too, a person who goes thru life with more negative thoughts than positive then that is a big consideration. Everything changes and to stay in a negative place with the mind, is not beneficial.