Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 16-11-2021, 09:22 AM
Seeker

Some sensitive topics in the previous post on November 9: Predictions 2022 are deliberately written vaguely.

Would love to read your numerological predictions!
I wish for this thread not to be some monologue by me, but nobody else ever responds.
So please post, cause we can all learn from eachother!
Old 17-11-2021, 10:29 PM
Master
Numerology goes hand in hand with mathmatics, if you aren't mathmatically inclined then you just won't get it.

Amen and Praises.

utopia
Old 26-02-2022, 11:47 AM
Seeker

Based on feeling: The russian bear wil see a key asian partner slowly but surely take his distance from the bear.
Also, a thinner face, losing of weight.
Based on numerology: This russian bear will visibly decline in power thru his 71st year of age, in late 2023 all the way thru 2024.

Lastly, take my predictions with a grain of salt always, since I am an amateur predictor and make mistakes.
Old 20-03-2022, 12:08 PM
Seeker

The coming two years will see the ending and beginning of old and new numerological cycles regarding the old russian-japanese-chinese conflicts in the previous century.
This could mean there will be a heightened chance of some sort of added (diplomatic) tension between these countries.
Parallel to this is the separate demise of the top Russian bear.
And a change in dependency of Erdogan on Putin. This change could not be positive for Erdogan, but this is all an interpretation so I could be wrong.

-The demise of the top russian bear in 2023-'24 at age 71 will coincidentally be 71 years after Stalin. Springtime - summertime 2024.
-A behind the scenes growing tension between Chinese and Russian leadership, possibly.
As I said in my predictions on page 3
"[...]diplomatic conflict with Japan-China,..talk of a treaty? Conflict of borders? A sense of humiliation?? Russia critiquing Japan???"
There could be a chance of especially Russia and China, and also Japan, will be in some sort of diplomatic tension with each other in 2023-'24.
Old 20-03-2022, 12:08 PM
Seeker

The coming two years will see the ending and beginning of old and new numerological cycles regarding the old russian-japanese-chinese conflicts in the previous century.
This could mean there will be a heightened chance of some sort of added (diplomatic) tension between these countries.
Parallel to this is the separate demise of the top Russian bear.
And a change in dependency of Erdogan on Putin. This change could not be positive for Erdogan, but this is all an interpretation so I could be wrong.

-The demise of the top russian bear in 2023-'24 at age 71 will coincidentally be 71 years after Stalin. Springtime - summertime 2024.
-A behind the scenes growing tension between Chinese and Russian leadership, possibly.
As I said in my predictions on page 3
"[...]diplomatic conflict with Japan-China,..talk of a treaty? Conflict of borders? A sense of humiliation?? Russia critiquing Japan???"
There could be a chance of especially Russia and China, and also Japan, will be in some sort of diplomatic tension with each other in 2023-'24.

Please take my interpretations with a grain of salt, for I am not a psychic.
Old 22-03-2022, 03:24 PM
Guide
Well, considering Russia's attack on Ukraine I think the numerology is backwards. it looks like China will make a deal with Russia and strengthen their dependence to each other. I have no idea how Japan fits in, probably they will side with Europe and the tension is not between China-Russia-Japan. How do you get your numbers and translate them in to predictions?
Old 26-03-2022, 04:28 PM
Seeker

You have a valid point and I could be very wrong.
Having said that, I'll try and explain.

Thank you for your question.
Summary:
(I can be wrong cause numerology is my hobby and I am not a psychic:)

* The Ukrainian war will a prelude for a buildup of (Eur)asian tension between the top leaders of Russia-China-Japan-North Korea. This Eurasian tension will increase starting this year and will heighten in 2023-2024.
* 2022 will see a Russian-Japanese conflict of sorts. I don't know if this will be merely diplomatic or otherwise.
* 2022 will also see Chinese aggression in Taiwan. Similar in a way to what Russia is doing to the Ukraine.
* 2023 will see China being linked this Russian-Japanese conflict, with North Korea threatening Japan.
* 2023 will see a start of Russian-Chinese diplomatic conflict. This will destabilize the world's stock markets. Chinese economy affected.
* 2023 will start to mark the end of the current Russian leadership, but in 2024 this will culminate.
* There will be a (leadership +) party overhaul in Russia in these years 2023/24.
* The Chinese party will also have a minor reorganization in these years.
* This will have a destabilizing effect on North Korea and also Turkeys Erdogan.

Why and based on what do I write this?
First some 'method' explaining...
My numerology ways are based on cycles and mirrored returning numbers, numbers being all aligned.
Cycles in numerology are often in 7 and 9.
This could be 7/14/21/28, etc. Or 9/18/36, etc. But also 90, 91, 108/128/118, etc.
These cycles are often turning points where something repeats in history, or a change or something new will start.
Also if some event is on a certain number and later the same number returns, that could mean a repeat.

That was cycles, but what do I mean with mirrored numerology?
A recent innocent example is Elton John's comeback year in 2021.
He was aged 74, his breakthrough was in 1974, and it was 47 years after 1974 in 2021.
Also, 7+4=11. 1+1=2. Elton had 2 number one hits in 2021.

Also, you can combine mirrored numerology with cycles: ABBA had their return 47 years after they first broke through in 1974. And they started recording together for the first time in 2019 since they broke up, in 1983. This was 36 years as a cycle of 9.

So with numerology you can pinpoint important moments, but the interpretation of what will happen is often the tricky part.
For example, the summer to late summer in 2023 will also be an important period for Trump. He will enter a new phase then. Now, since I don't like the guy, I might have been biased in interpreting his downfall... But it could just as well mean he'll start something new and announce his candidacy for president...Who knows!? I'll leave up to the psychics.

Now, about something more serious in Eurasia...
How did I get to the years 2023-2024?
Mirrored cycles:
- In 1917 the Russian Revolution started. In 2024 it will be 107 years. A repeat of the for communism important numbers 1 & 7.
- Numbers 1+7= 8. 2+0+2+4= 8 also.
- in 2024 it wil be 71 years since Stalin's cycle of rule ended in 1953.
- Numbers 5+3= 8
- Both the Chinese (born in 1953) and Russian leaders will be 71 in 2024.

Cycles:
- The year 2022 is 77 years after the last war between Russia (USSR) and Japan.
- 1938& '39 saw russian-Japanese border conflicts. 2022& '23 is 84 years after. 84 is a cycle of 7.
- It is 118 (denotes new cycle) after an earlier war between Russia and Japan in 1904-1905 in the years 2022 and 2023. And 1+9+0+5= 15. 1+5= 6. 2+0+2+2= 6.
- Speaking of 1905: this year saw a russian Revolution of sorts, so again in 2022-'24 (years 117-118-119= 9-1-9/2. 9/11 = means change.)
- The years 1917-1923 saw russian civilian uprising. 2023-1923= 100, or 1. A new uprising.
- 2023 is 55 (5+5= 10 or 1; a new cycle) after a previous Chinese- Russian conflict in 1968.
- A Chinese - russian conflict was in 1929. 2023 and 2024 is 94 (cycles of 7) and 95 (9+5 = 14, 14 could symbolize 'mercury' / volatility) years after.
- The first Chinese- Japanese conflict ended in 1895. 2023 wil be 128 years after. Number 28 means new cycle.
- Chinese party established in 1921. 2023-1921= 102. So numbers 2+1 again. 2+1= 3. As in 2023. In 2024 it will be 103 years ago, and number 13 denotes reorganization. So the coming two years will see some sort of reorganization for the communist party.
- The North Korean party was established in 1948. So numbers 4 & 8. Kim Jung-un was born in 1984. So year 4. In 2024 it will be 76 years after 1948. 7+6= 13 (reorganization). 1+3= 4 again. And Kim Jung-un will be 40, so 4.

These are just some examples, but not all of them.
In short: next two years there is a chance there will be tension in Eurasia, which will lead to some sort of change for leaderships and parties involved.