Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 16-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Ascender

Be it known … as of December 12, 2022 … this project has been terminated. There have been a handful of acknowledgments and expressions that were appreciated … and since then … the topic and vision of the first 160-odd posts has been totally hijacked and corrupted by any and all who simply wanted to come in and take a pot-shot at the thread. People have come out of the woodwork to claim to be an authority … going wholly against the initial approach of this project.

It’s to be expected. Someone begins to set themselves up as the new core authority … people find that they can spew off anything they wish now … in virtual opposition to what this project has been about … showing just how quickly viewpoints can backslide once the foundation is gone.

There is nothing I wish to do to stop the perversion of this project. It is a lesson to all in just how quickly the loss of foundation will give way to a massive lessening of advancement. The studies of the Lower Psychic Worlds quickly infuse … and the heart is gone.

Some of you got a good glimpse of how quickly this took place … and by whom … and you can observe the downward spiral. The conventional teachings replace the foundation … and everyone clamors to promote insightful wisdom.

Since the 12th … the viewpoints are *not* mine … and are in direct opposition to what I spent a lot of time in laying out for you.

*IF* it meets with the approval of the moderators … I ask that this thread be closed … permanently.
At least the body of information would still be available for reading.

*IF* someone wants to open up their own thread as a discussion on what was offered here - feel free. In that way … you’d show respect.
By totally hijacking someone else’s work … you are not … and that is incredibly self-revealing.

Such is the nature of just how eager all are to overthrow and topple advanced teachings … given the chance. Just know that these later viewpoints are not mine … and that the reputation of the thread has been hijacked.

It will be what you people make it into.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 16-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Thread closed.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Closed Thread