Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-06-2021, 05:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
does anyone know the purpose of sticking with the same souls in one's soul group? does a soul from the group play a specific purpose for another member's advancement in the spirit realm?

You may find Eyes of an Angel by Paul Elder an interesting read, and it may answer some of your questions.

Peace
Old 15-07-2021, 06:15 AM
Knower
I think of it as an actor who plays many parts in various productions and films. It rarely bothers me. I do not get too hung up on one role vs another. This is how I see people playing different roles in their various lives.

The purpose is love. You feel a special bond with those in your soul group and close associated soul groups. For difficult lives to live it is best to go with souls you trust and love the most.

PastPilot
Old 15-07-2021, 10:16 AM
Master

Birds of a feather flock together.

Whether or not we have souls is debatable but we are only comfortable with people who are similar to ourselves. If you go to a party you soon see the person or persons you want to identify yourself with. We all live in different cultures and only feel at home in our own.

What we have in common with others sets the standard. In all facets of life, politics, religion, fashion, food, and so on. We live, so to speak in an octave, so anything outside the tone we give is something strange.

To think that my brother was once my wife isn't something I can imagine and all these tales (for that is what they are) belong to the relams of the esoteric.

The OP's remark about Newton's book reminded me that this was the most ridiculous book I have ever read.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 15-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
does anyone know the purpose of sticking with the same souls in one's soul group? does a soul from the group play a specific purpose for another member's advancement in the spirit realm?

It is my thought that we are grouped in accordance with our vibration. There are infinite variations in frequency. It would be uncomfortable to intermix too broad a band in a group. I'm sure our groups are much bigger than you imagine, having a very wide experience that we all share when we reconvene. Additionally, a soul's purpose is a subtask of a larger effort, and so we are grouped according to capability and group tasking.

All of humanity is one group, and it is broken down into subgroups, which in turn are broken down further into smaller groups. There is a leadership group in charge of the evolution of humanity. We are called according to our tasking to support the overall goal.

The first thing we must achieve, is an understanding of who we really are and release the attachments we have regarding an earthly identity. Some factors to consider:

We do not have a gender
We are an aspect of a greater being
We evolve to higher aspects as evidenced by our vibration
Our personality self is a temporary avatar for learning purposes

Blessings,
Z
Old 16-07-2021, 08:36 AM
Knower
That is very good. It makes sense to me.

I wonder how soul groups work among groups in other dimensions? We only really know, from various accounts and various authors who conducted between-life-regressions, how it is structured among our soul groups. It may be totally different in other types of realms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
It is my thought that we are grouped in accordance with our vibration. There are infinite variations in frequency. It would be uncomfortable to intermix too broad a band in a group. I'm sure our groups are much bigger than you imagine, having a very wide experience that we all share when we reconvene. Additionally, a soul's purpose is a subtask of a larger effort, and so we are grouped according to capability and group tasking.

All of humanity is one group, and it is broken down into subgroups, which in turn are broken down further into smaller groups. There is a leadership group in charge of the evolution of humanity. We are called according to our tasking to support the overall goal.

The first thing we must achieve, is an understanding of who we really are and release the attachments we have regarding an earthly identity. Some factors to consider:

We do not have a gender

Blessings,
Z

PastPilot
Old 16-07-2021, 08:49 AM
Master
Soul groups almost always extend through several densities, or dimensions if one prefers that term.
Even so information is only accessible, relevant to the density we are in, connecting to our brethren in higher densities is relatively simple.

Focus and connect.
Old 27-07-2021, 08:58 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza

We do not have a gender

Blessings,
Z

I was scrolling thorough the comments and noded my head in agreeance to what you said because i was gonna say something very similar.

We are all apart of The Human Soul Group or Earths Human Mass Consciousness. I am aware of Dr. Newtons work and what i have concluded based off my own research is that we experience the same lifetime over and over, usually meeting the same people and making the same mistakes and because of amnesia which is a program and implanted into these vessels the physical body we cant recall our other "splits" that are spread across 4 time space locations here on Earth. Here in the Patrix karma has been energized and made a real thing however we are manipulated in the astral after bodily death and told that we need to go back to Earth and experience the other side of our wrong doings to live out our karma. This is a lie! All we need to do is forgive others that have harmed us and forgive ourselves! Thats all that is needed.
Old 28-07-2021, 02:48 AM
Ascender

To paraphrase ( very badly) the Bard of Avon: All the universe is the stage and we are merely players, and in our time we have played many parts.
Old 26-09-2021, 02:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Life Between Life Group Souls

I have read the Michael Newton's books and taking people into levels of consciousness in trance at a deeper level then just their personality level of consciousness. It is from our Higher Self consciousness where we live with our Soul group and the level of understanding is so much more expansive then our personality consciousness we live with in our present incarnation. The Soul level contains the essence of all we learned over many lifetimes and incarnations. We evolve with others at the Soul level, playing different parts in our Soul group with other members in our Soul Group.