Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 07-04-2021, 05:31 PM
abigailstarr

Sometimes a trip is just a trip, girl.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:53 AM
BunnyJen90

I have to agree with some of the other people here that it's very possible that you could of been a fae from another world in a past life. I too have always had an interest in the fae and even got teased as a kid about it. Who knows i could of been a fae in a past life myself. Sadly I don't remember any of my past lives so I can't really say for sure.
Old 20-04-2021, 04:24 PM
Knower

An author whose works can be called up online is Jay Alfred. Two of his various books which may be found useful are his Our Invisible Bodies, (2006) and Dark Plasma Theory (2008). This is "Plasma Metaphysics".

Step by step it goes like this:

Humans have a bio-plasma body coupled in life to the carbon-based body. The bio-plasma body decouples at death and survives.

The entities we identify as ghosts, angels, demons, deities (e.g. the Virgin Mary in Her apparitions), some UFO sightings, fairies, the recently deceased and ball-lightning: these are all plasma forms from the counterpart Earth.

Plasma is the fundamental state of matter. From the smallest particle to the largest galactic formation, a web of electrical circuitry connects and unifies all Nature.

(et seq.)
Old 25-04-2021, 09:24 AM
Elfin

.... And of course Nico , anything is possible.
.... Take your lovely experience at face value and treasure it...
Old 02-05-2021, 06:01 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
Sadly I don't remember any of my past lives so I can't really say for sure.

same here. but then what if i had a bad past life. i would not want to be aware of that now. i have enough to deal with in this life! it's probably a blessing of sorts to have those memories of past lives blocked.