Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 25-03-2020, 05:26 PM
Seeker

Questing about earlier experience with golden merkaba

Hey, im a pleiadian star seed. A while back I had a near death episode and this golden merkaba with this immense sun light came right in my living room along side this fractal background pattern in clear daylight. And I felt it was ressurecting me, or im thinking was it maby getting ready to take me away? What you guys think?
Old 13-04-2020, 03:48 PM
Suspended

This sounds like a sign of awakening and reassurance.
No, not taken away, but certainly uplifted to experience other spiritual realities.
Most definitely a good sign.
Old 13-04-2020, 08:09 PM
Seeker

Ty friend that was how it felt aswell:) It really did push me alot in the right direction too. Namaste:)
Old 15-01-2021, 03:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Merkaba is a very high frequency geometry that can really change your energy field. You can use it for many things :)
Old 14-04-2021, 08:23 PM
Master
I've heard you can use the merkaba in differents ways.

-have a little crystal merkaba on yourself (pendulum best than pendant because the shape is more precisely cut), it's protecting your energy field.

-have a slightly bigger crystal or orgonite merkaba in your home to protect the energy of your home

-vizualize yourself inside a merkaba to protect your aura (you can vizualise motionless).

Some vizualise it moving from left to right, but better not go in the wrong direction it will have negative effects. Some do it with the 2 pyramid rotating in opposite direction but it is strongly inadvisable for a normal human being because it will move you into others space times and a normal human can't manage that, we are not enough evolved yet for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCccd8J8HQ0
Old 15-05-2021, 01:06 AM
Pathfinder

Hello LightBringer!! I am amazed, and well pleased that you are from Andromeda. Awesome!!