Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 19-12-2023, 01:02 PM
Experiencer

Four

How can I talk about this?

It is probably clear by now to those reading my experiences that what I want the most is to ascend to the higher planes of existence. In some of my dreams I do that, but I don't often share because they are very personal. Who would believe a guy that says that he can go to heaven when he sleeps?

I share the ones that are more easily relatable, and keep the others to myself. I have a solitary and pious life, like a hermit, and I believe that these experiences are a reward for my discipline, as Aristotle said, "Patience is bitter, but its fruits are sweet."

So, according to my studies there are many planes of existence. Earth is not the lowest, but it is beneath the heavens. The heaven above the Earth is what we call the First. The higher the heaven, the farther it is from Earth. The third and beyond are eternal realms.

These eternal realms are inhabited by divine beings of different kinds, like animals, people, and even things that are inanimate objects on Earth, like a musical instrument, can be a living being there.

Many times it is just a glimpse, like a stare through a window. Today I'm not sure how I got there, I had many experiences before this one but I don't recall with certainty how they are connected. I was there staring out the window of a room, it was large. The exterior shutter was made of clouds, and I intuitively and politely asked it to open a bit more. It obeyed, it was alive.

The view outside was astonishing. Immense mountains covered with beautiful, almost cartoon like dwellings. I recognized it as a kingdom. My language is limited and I'm pretty bad at describing things, I'm not good with details and I don't like to embellish things. It was simply a surreal, fantasy type of place, yet very real.

I wanted to know where I was, I knew it was heaven, but which one? Then I looked in the air and an exotic and delicate blue bird, with a long thin tail was flying in front of my window, not very close. If I knew about birds perhaps I could compare it to a known specie, but all I can say is that it was flying so smoothly, swiftly and effortlessly, resembling a hummingbird, except that its wings didn't have to flap so fast.

It worked with the window shutter, why not give it a try? I asked "Hey buddy, what heaven is this?", "Four.", he said with an elegant male voice. "Oh, nice, thank you very much. Enjoy your flight, sir."

Don't know if he said anything else, but I woke up not long after that interaction.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 20-12-2023, 03:30 PM
Experiencer

The ascension plan

Here's what I think is going on between me and the fairy, could be the plot of a movie.

Maybe I was one of the immortals there in heaven. Then I fell in love with this girl, one of the daughters of Zeus, and I came down to be with her. I wanted her to join me in the higher realms, but the other immortals did not agree. Being my lover did not give her the qualifications to be accepted there. I could be wrong, hope I'm not offending her, it's just a hypothesis I came up with.

We made a plan together, I would incarnate on Earth and she would take care of me, like my angel, this way through her good work she would acquire the merit necessary to be received in the realms above, sort of like Psyche who loved Eros and endured hardships and trials because of him.

She's probably been helping me since I was born, long before I even acknowledged her existence and presence, a consequence of the water of forgetfulness I was made to drink.

The rulers of Chaos would not make it easy for us, we would have to struggle to conquer death and win eternal life. It has to be an epic, not just any silly tale, the story of a love that transcends space and time.

That's why I was told by them to remain single, because it's been said that those of us who woo the clay lose their wings at the dawn of day.

Then one day we met in a dream ...
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 26-12-2023, 04:54 PM
Experiencer

Hanging out at a concert

A short encounter. It was early evening, a band that I like was playing and I was standing next to the singer, who died almost 30 years ago. I don't think it was actually him, and I don't think I was on the stage, maybe he was singing in the audience.

Then my girl was passing by and we met there, we enjoyed the show together. I wasn't lucid enough to recognize that it was really her, neither to question that it could have been someone pretending to be her. I just knew that it was her and there was nothing strange going on to make me doubt it, everything was ok.

Funny thing, once we met in a dream where there was a heavy metal band playing. She was wearing a mask and told me she didn't like the music. I love heavy metal, so our tastes in music are different, although I know why she doesn't like it, because of negative forces. This time it was a soft rock band and she was having a good time.

In trance before I fell asleep I noticed a presence next to me, twice. Didn't notice a door opening or the script. Was just confident that it was her because I hoped hostile beings would not approach me like that so boldly.
Old 27-12-2023, 04:35 PM
Experiencer

Fearlessness vs incredible fear

Once I had a friend who was afraid of dogs, no matter how small they were, poodles, pinschers, he was terrified of them, it was hilarious. I'm not like that, I consider myself a fearless person, it is something I train for as part of my spiritual devotion. If you put me in a nightmare where I'm afraid of a poodle, it makes absolutely no sense to me, it would be a nightmare to that friend of mine, not me.

But there are dreams where I'm so scared by silly things that it puzzles me, I must be dreaming in someone else's shoe.

It was not the case in this first dream, I was myself and acting rationally. There was a disagreement between me and some monks in a temple. I entered a room to talk to the person who was showing hatred towards me, when suddenly he picked up a shovel and threatened to hit me with it. I didn't flinch and peacefully allowed him to do it. He hit me in the top of my head with the metal part with all his strength. In real life that would have certainly killed me. I was unmoved, possessed by the spirit of power, I simply told him "You can't defeat a true son of God." and departed from him.

I was happy about that dream, because I had the perfect attitude. In later dreams I had to put up a fight with demons, but I don't want to describe those because they were filled with violent visions that don't please me.

The last couple of dreams I had before waking up annoyed me greatly, because I was running away from dangers trying to avoid death at all costs. I woke up with my heart racing and feeling tired.

In this dream I was in a type of summer camp arranged by the school. Suddenly I noticed two enormous planes in the sky, side by side, and one of them on the left started flapping wings like a bird. I pointed my finger at it and told everyone to look at them. They were behaving so strangely, it was like they were going to crash, but they didn't, they just floated in the air as if they were alive.

Not understanding what was going on and believing we were in great danger, I went to the gate to open it so that we could run away in case the planes crashed next to us. The explosion would surely hit us. There was a lock, but fortunately I had the key. I opened the gates and released all the kids, but the monitors and teachers didn't like it. They all ran away to the right of the street, while I ran away to the left, believing I was going in the opposite direction to where the planes might crash.

They didn't crash, nothing happened, but I was just terrified of those two aeroplanes.

Last edited by Ordnael : 28-12-2023 at 02:22 AM.
Old 05-01-2024, 02:04 AM
Experiencer

Sorry to hear about the injured pilot and the ones who died in the smaller plane, they were good people who died trying to help others.

The crew of the commercial plane did an excellent job, releasing everyone quickly from the burning aircraft, congratulations to them for avoiding a greater tragedy.

My salute to Japan.

Last edited by Ordnael : 05-01-2024 at 06:26 AM.
Old 23-01-2024, 05:05 PM
Experiencer

Investigating a strange couple

Maintaining the bedroom door opened helps the energy flow better and I have more intense experiences. Unlike the previous weeks when I was keeping it just slightly open, tonight my dreams were more profound and vivid.

This one was not the best experience of the night, but it stood out because it was in English, which is not my first language.

We had a trio of investigators, me a guy and a girl (possibly the fairy). I was receiving informations on one side and passing to them on the other. It was about a couple who was committing crimes or infractions.

The information I received was about the colour of clothes that they were wearing, 'purple', appeared written on a paper sheet, maybe sent from above. I informed my colleagues, who followed their tracks to a bar.

Strangely, when I looked a second time at the paper, the word changed. I wasn't able to read it anymore, it was now something like 'cjasepurplejpbw'.

I decided to go after my partners to check out what was happening. We saw the woman talking with someone, she was standing in front of the bar counter. We were listening to her conversation when she said the words "Have they tasted the truth?", that was the code, we knew that they were attacking people in order to help them 'see the truth'.

We went there to confront her, then her companion appeared. They were syzygy, like an androgynous creature split in half. Not sure if they were nordics or albinos. We just stared at each other for a while, like curious babies examinating one another. Then we bursted out laughing, we sympathized, but me and my colleagues didn't like their method of doing things.

They wanted people to suffer to taste the truth, while we believed that we should simply show people the way and let them make their choices freely.

I wanted them to tell me what they were doing, so I tried the diplomatic path first. I stretched out my hand to greet the guy, but he pulled my hand towards him in a perverted way. He was a douche.

Meanwhile I saw something on his girlfriend's face that wasn't there before, or was invisible. It was like a wooden bead keychain. I plucked it out of her nose and told her someone is already mocking them for their activities.

The guy wanted to dismiss me and walk away, so he made a magic gesture to get me out of his way, which had no effect. I told him that that wouldn't work on me.

I shouldn't be disrespected, we were doing angelic work, me and my colleagues. I was like "Dude, you will talk to me, I am divine." but he didn't believe it and replied "Stop me if you can, then." and started leaving.

I pulled him and cornered him, and said with authority, "You will talk." He was scared and convinced now, but I woke up before the interrogation.
Old 28-01-2024, 06:53 PM
Experiencer

Feast of the Gods

It was a beautiful afternoon on the Elysian Fields... an educated guess. I was on the floor half-awake, relaxing while surrounded by many other people. Some of them were sitting, and others just lying on the floor like me. It resembled a lot those paintings called The Feast of The Gods, when they celebrated marriages such as the one of Thetis and Peleus, Acis and Galatea.

My leg was touching the leg of my nymph, who was sitting with other people. I could hardly keep my eyes open, but then she came to me and called me. I stood up and we kissed.

I'm not sure about myself but she wasn't clothed. Ok, the rest is censored. She was leading me through a corridor to a room where we would have more privacy, but I woke up before we got there.
Old 03-02-2024, 09:34 PM
Experiencer

Siduri?

It was daytime. I was at the top of a mountain observing a movie on a screen that was hanging in the air, and also seeing the landscape below, the ocean, the beach and rocky mountains. My view was remarkably clear and vivid.

Initially it appeared as if I wasn't inside the vision, just observing the screen, but then as I started interacting with the environment I entered it.

The mountain where I was was made of pure sand. The movie was showing the huge rocky mountain shore below. It could actually have been a window instead of a screen, but a technological one.

I was able to 'zoom in' to see details of the mountain below. When I did, there were people small as ants at the foot of the rocks beside the sea.

There were cuts on the face of the rocks resembling writings, but that were clearly extremely old and weathered. These cuts were huge also, possibly made by giants or gods a long time ago.

I reached into the sand and picked up a handful of it, letting it fall slowly like an hourglass. Then I decided to descend. I hopped on the sand and it took me downwards vertically, like an elevator instead of landslide, it was kinda magical.

Then I was at the beach. There I saw a small store and entered it. I became aware that I was only wearing a pair of swim trunks, which in real life would have made me extremely embarrassed, but not in the dream.

I went to the left to see the products and didn't look at the clerk, who was behind me, behind the counter, on the right side of the store.

I did say 'Hi', though, almost turning to see the person while avoiding to look directly at them. It was a lady, there was nobody else there. She came to talk to me and show some attention, which I appreciated.

She brought a tray with food that I didn't recognize. It looked like breaded and fried slices of who knows what. I declined the offer, but we shook hands and became friends.

I don't know who she was, I didn't recognize her as my nymph, but maybe it was her. It reminded me of the Epic of Gilgamesh.

Beside the sea she lives, the woman of the vine, the maker of wine; Siduri sits in the garden at the edge of the sea, with the golden bowl and the golden vats that the gods gave her. She is covered with a veil; and where she sits she sees Gilgamesh coming towards her, wearing skins, the flesh of the gods in his body, but despair in his heart, and his face like the face of one who has made a long journey. She looked, and as she scanned the distance she said in her own heart, ‘Surely this is some felon; where is he going now? And she barred her gate against him with the cross-bar and shot home the bolt.

I'd say Siduri was his nymph, but she rejected him because he was a brute. Instead, she told him to go find God first, in the form of Utnapishtim, his Higher Self.

Then Gilgamesh said to Utnapishtim the Faraway, ‘I look at you now, Utnapishtim, and your appearance is no different from mine; there is nothing strange in your features. I thought I should find, you like a hero prepared for battle, but you lie here taking your ease on your back. Tell me truly, how was it that you came to enter the company of the gods and to possess everlasting life?'

...It was not I that revealed the secret of the gods; the wise man learned it in a dream...

Last edited by Ordnael : 04-02-2024 at 02:08 AM.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:18 PM
Experiencer

Violence

I wish I didn't have to be talking about this, but it could be educational.

Something that happens in my country is that when a member of the security forces dies from a criminal attack, they go there and attack the community to retaliate and avenge the deceased. In a similar way that is currently happening in Gaza. My city is neat, small and considered safe, so I'm far from those dangerous areas.

In this dream I was with a friend playing ball at a square or park. It was a big area full of kids playing and at leasure. I was a kid too, but I didn't know the others there. My dream-friend is also unknown in reality.

We were throwing a small ball to one another, then a girl appeared and joined us. He threw the ball to me, I threw it to her, and she threw it to him. It was all nice and cool until cops raided the area.

There was nothing strange or suspicious going on before they arrived, but they came with bombs and dispersing the crowd with batons. The kids were scared and ran away, we were surrounded.

Though it was a chaotic situation I was calm, and made a magic gesture to evoke my Higher Self to give me his power. I was curious about what the cops would do to me, if they would try to hit me, and what I would be able to do to defend myself if necessary.

Suddenly, one of the cops grabbed my arm, the one I used to perform the magic, and started protecting me. That sure was a surprise, I really didn't expect that. They were calling me by my name. He said 'Let (my name) pass.', and escorted me to a safer area. I didn't see them doing the same to anybody else. I wondered if my Higher Self had possessed him, or if he disguised himself as one of them.

I thought it was really nice of him, but I was sorry for the others, and as a kid I started crying and asking them not to harm the innocent. He said 'Alright.', but he obviously couldn't control his partners, they were very angry.

So, it is clear that my Higher Self is protecting me and doesn't want me to suffer any injustice, but one day I will die, which means that he will eventually allow something to happen to me in order to release me from this world.

Last edited by Ordnael : 05-02-2024 at 12:37 AM.