Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-08-2018, 03:44 PM

No Such Thing as Twin Flames

You have an over-soul in which there are a few thousand incarnations and those could be called your over-soul mates but you can connect to others in other over-souls just as strongly if and when its relevant for your path. and when its no longer relevant you will attract something else you need, what your soul wanted to experience for the sake of growth which may or may not last "a lifetime"... We need to stop it with the fairy tales that we will find our one and live happily ever after! Firstly thats not up to your lower mind! Secondly, Earth is a master class with higher degrees of challenge because by overcoming those challenges we become more of our self and often times, its relationships that bring that contrast and emotions up the most so our souls chose themes involving different people for different parts of our life for the sake of growth and expansion!
Old 17-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
...so our souls chose themes involving different people for different parts of our life for the sake of growth and expansion!

I don't disagree with your God-is-in-all-of-us notion... but no such thing as free will for the "lower"/conscious mind, then? If that's true, then why even bother with self-development at all if one has no control over their own destiny? At the end of the day I am a placid, gentle soul, yet 95% of the people in my life, literally from birth, have been nothing of the sort. If I am correct in my self-assessment, that I am a placid, gentle soul, then why would my own soul set me up to fail by ensuring that I'd consistently end up among ugly, vicious people, or be put into circumstances where I could be victimized by them?
Old 17-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Roger Wilco

hi I have never seen a twin flame all those that told me they had a twin flame
was just a soul family member and could be seen in past life as why and who they where than at that time

I ended up finding that the twin flame thing is a shared reality , which as with so many floats among souls to make there own reality , in this way making it all so real , sure it becomes real all the effects and every thing

how ever in the end its no more that a shared reality ,created at some point

10 years ago ? 15 ? some go on about plato well nothing like that is in there

my guide told me its a strong energy love as energy can be very strong these days

and it serves no purpose in the end when it all spirals out of control , it would if some would explore the fine details of that and see what all is and how all works

but most don't
Old 17-08-2018, 05:01 PM
Roger Wilco

and its worse all the love flows through corded connections
as in etheric cords which make all the nasty stuff happen in the end
while i also know love all around me
which is free love energy can be shared un corded
by just sitting next to the other
is much stronger and you remain totally free
what ever you do
how many reach this trough there 'twin flame' thing ????
I guess no one learns , should i care ? why ? no I don't
Old 17-08-2018, 05:22 PM
Master
doesnt seem to be a good idea to come to the TF forum and state there is no such thing as TF. its just asking for conflict
Old 17-08-2018, 05:33 PM
Roger Wilco

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
doesnt seem to be a good idea to come to the TF forum and state there is no such thing as TF. its just asking for conflict

not if every one agrees lol
Old 17-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar

Isn't this place for discussion? Doesn't it also include discussing whether something is real or not?
Old 17-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Sometimes. A wise man once said without deviation there can be no progress, so they might be asking for a debate. Or, it might be that they believed in TFs their whole life, they met their twin flame, it ultimately blew up in their face, and now they are trying to disavow the manner as loudly as possible because...
Old 17-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Roger Wilco

mmm The solution to all problems is to have non
Old 17-08-2018, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magi
You have an over-soul in which there are a few thousand incarnations and those could be called your over-soul mates but you can connect to others in other over-souls just as strongly if and when its relevant for your path. and when its no longer relevant you will attract something else you need, what your soul wanted to experience for the sake of growth which may or may not last "a lifetime"... We need to stop it with the fairy tales that we will find our one and live happily ever after! Firstly thats not up to your lower mind! Secondly, Earth is a master class with higher degrees of challenge because by overcoming those challenges we become more of our self and often times, its relationships that bring that contrast and emotions up the most so our souls chose themes involving different people for different parts of our life for the sake of growth and expansion!

they will grow up eventually. Maybe then the acceptance of it will be easier to swallow.