Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 12-01-2021, 04:00 AM
Administrator
Reach Out - You are not Alone

Hello Members

I wanted to share some perspectives on what many of us are facing that walk that more spiritual path in life, that are called to do the "Light Work" we are going to be tested more than ever, have our very foundations of faith at times rocked to where it wants to crumble. We too will get pas this place in time. So many in the World right now feel lost, feel cut off, and feel that God (g) might will have abandoned us all. I do not feel that is the case more I feel that its a calling and a test rolled into one to see how we as a greater whole handle it all.

I have never personally been so drained as I was over the holiday season and never so happy to have it all over and done with. That is not me, even my tree never went up til the 20th of December and no lights went up outside I just did not have the energy in me to do it. I work retail and that energy so sucked the very life out of me as the frustrations there from the public was at times crushing. Gone was that joy turned into "I will sneak to have family in, I will sneak and travel" in other words I will "put others at risk and be selfish". Was the true reply from the Universe. Hearing so many say they were from a city on "Lock Down" made me want to lash out so much but I held that within.

That energy opened 2021 with a clearer outlook on the value of LIFE and how much we have to be grateful for at times of crisis. I feel more like me again, and I have a better handle on how to not lash out but to put Light out instead on those that do not seem to care about anyone but themselves, it is a Higher Power than any Light Worker to take on them and Karmic Debt will find them in time. We are here to help the World heal. Something that is easy to forget when times get darker around us.

It is easy to loose faith or that connection to a Divine at times like this, to want to just turtle in and say hang it all but that too does nothing. We are here chosen to be here at this time in the World for a reason we might never understand but here we are none the less.

You are not alone....I had my crisis of faith when Covid 19 first hit when I literally had to physically "Smack a wall" with my fist to be heard by someone to help with the physical pain I was in. To break the law to see me and others in need as a patient. I was so blessed. I do not know if I would honestly be here now if I had hit the wall so. I am on that road of healing again when I was told my leg would not heal. I have found that faith again in the Divine I honestly had lost for a time. I even got to the point where I told Heart (my husband here) on site to take me out to pasture and shoot me I was in that much pain. Happy to say that request was not followed up on.

My kids had never seen Mom so down and so low....but to knew I would find the Light to get past it all in time.

Reach out if your feeling lost. Do not suffer it alone I sure did....and that is wrong. We will see our way out of Covid 19 in its own time. Its going to honestly be a while yet. So we are in for a bit longer ride than maybe we expect to have. If one prepares for that possibility then we will ride the wave easier and land safely on the sandy beach.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 12-01-2021, 07:23 AM
Master

Thanks Lynn for that soul searching message.
             It is easy for us to get unattached
          but it is nice reading such a message
          from your heart that draws us closer
                   and helps others to see
        who we really are as we discover them.

Some might not believe,
                        but we truly are
                         one big family.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-01-2021, 10:29 AM
Pathfinder

Lynn, I feel your pain my dear, and that of so many despairing in this difficult period of the evolution of mankind.

I have prayed for strength throughout, and it has not been denied, and I am then able to pass that Light onto others, so I feel truly blessed in so many ways.

The one thing I am really struggling with is to avoid judgement and condemnation of others, as you say, selfish, and concerned only with their own situation, as they see it, curtailed. I have to keep reminding myself constantly that judgement is such a negative practice as it benefits nobody, certainly not ourselves!

What has added to my struggle for positivity is the attack on democracy in the USA, I will say no more about that.....

So yes, Light, Light and more Light! Every time I find myself thinking a dark thought I sing, shout and try to smother the darkness!

"Thy will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven"
Old 12-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm sorry to hear you've been going through the mill, Lynn. It's pointless me saying much except to say I hear you.

Sadly - very sadly - this pandemic and the other crises right now will get very much worse before we turn the corner. There are, and there will remain, many, many individuals who suffer from the virus and from its after-effects. Much will be lost by many and there's nothing to prevent it.

The more that people take responsibility for their actions, the more they try to do what's felt to be the best things, the more they support whomever they are able to support, the quicker this world will emerge from the gloom.

But we need to be realistic. The world we knew, for better and for worse, has gone. In its place we will find something familiar but very different and likely not a better world in general. Maybe this is the great shift mystics and psychics have been talking about without a single one having had a single detailed clue what they were 'picking up'?

"We're in it together" is what's often heard our side of the big pond but that's bull and not how reality is.
Old 12-01-2021, 11:09 PM
Administrator
Thumbs up

I am aware of the pain you have been in Lynn and christmas was difficult for many people all over. it has not been Easy and has tested us all.
Many lives have been lost.

Even now though we are into a new year. Lives are still being Lost. but there is a glimmer of Hope with the Vaccine we are all in it together.

Namaste
Old 16-01-2021, 04:29 PM
Knower
Bunny

I am sending you spirit hugs, Lynn. I know how you feel. I was pushed to my absolute limit in 2020, not because of the pandemic, but because of my own spiritual circumstances in which I almost lost my body to a paranormal threat. I honestly thought I was going to die. Some how I made it through.

For anyone stressed to the point of contemplating suicide, get some energy healing asap; see if that helps. It can be as simple as giving your spirit guides and guardian angels permission to heal you, but if your energy field is weak, I've learned so much harm comes to you. We need to take care of ourselves. If we do not care for ourselves, it is harder for us to care for others.

If you find yourself lost in life's chaos, retreat to your personal space and reconnect with your spirit. Do something that brings you joy. Surround yourself with things that make you happy. Fill yourself up with as much peace, joy, and comfort as possible so you are whole enough to stand and face the dangerous world outside.

If you need a hand, reach out. I'm here for you.

Old 17-01-2021, 07:11 AM
Master
Its much harder when you have small kids to care for. Fortunately my son is and adult with his own family. But I too am experiencing pain on a daily basis. Severe arthritis in my hips, and excruciating back pain, left over from a covid infection. Walking short distances slowly with a cane these days. Its’ been close to a month now since the ravaging of my body. I have lost track of time, sleeping with heating pads, drinking lots of ant-inflammatory teas, like Turmeric tea, etc., using electric massages, and doing other stuff to keep the pain at bay. There have been times over the past month where I welcomed death, and not having small kids to raise, I have questioned why am I still here. Pain can do some incredible things to us, on top of the pandemic quarantine, etc. It is very important for me, especially now, to be aware of my mental and emotional location. May your trials bring you strength of faith for future journeys.
Old 17-01-2021, 08:31 AM
Master
Over the decades a lot of people would comment to me about how strong they thought I was, when actually it was not strength at all. I was the youngest of 6-children growing up in a single parent household, and my older siblings would often tell me not to bother mom with my problems, so I kept my problems to myself.

I went into the army at the age of seven-teen and they preached the false narrative of what it meant to be a man. This was back in the 1960’s when it was said “men are not suppose to cry,” and in Vietnam wounded and dying soldiers out in the field were often told to “eat their pain” and not show it. Which later lead to a lot of emotional problems.

My dearly departed wife taught me that it was okay to ask for help, and how being vulnerable is genuine and honest. Weird, because I worked in the helping profession for 42-years, helping lots of people, but did not know how to ask for help for myself. I became highly independent, and un-necessarily suffered at times when I did not have to.

Its only been in the last couple of decades that I have become comfortable asking for help and allowing others to help me. What others previously saw in me was not strength; it was more like stubbornness, and an ineptness at sharing my feelings. It took time for me to get to a place where I could be open to actual sharing. For so long, for me, sharing was one-sided. But I have learned we do not need to suffer in silence.
Old 20-01-2021, 12:48 AM
janielee

Wishing you well, Starman.
Old 21-01-2021, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Over the decades a lot of people would comment to me about how strong they thought I was, when actually it was not strength at all. I was the youngest of 6-children growing up in a single parent household, and my older siblings would often tell me not to bother mom with my problems, so I kept my problems to myself.

I went into the army at the age of seven-teen and they preached the false narrative of what it meant to be a man. This was back in the 1960’s when it was said “men are not suppose to cry,” and in Vietnam wounded and dying soldiers out in the field were often told to “eat their pain” and not show it. Which later lead to a lot of emotional problems.

My dearly departed wife taught me that it was okay to ask for help, and how being vulnerable is genuine and honest. Weird, because I worked in the helping profession for 42-years, helping lots of people, but did not know how to ask for help for myself. I became highly independent, and un-necessarily suffered at times when I did not have to.

Its only been in the last couple of decades that I have become comfortable asking for help and allowing others to help me. What others previously saw in me was not strength; it was more like stubbornness, and an ineptness at sharing my feelings. It took time for me to get to a place where I could be open to actual sharing. For so long, for me, sharing was one-sided. But I have learned we do not need to suffer in silence.

Vietnam war made men who survived the war but like you implied, it did not help them find themselves.

If you look around, you will find a lot of men in that same boat, spending a life without never getting out. At least you got out...... highly commendable.

Like usual, thanks for sharing.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.