Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2020, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I'm sorry Miss H.
I'm liking my name in bold colors.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-11-2020, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Use this: https://preview.tinyurl.com/yxo6z224

It opens a window that shows you the real link, so you can decide if you want to click it.
Nothing scary. Takes you to the bit____chute video

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 16-11-2020, 01:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Nothing scary. Takes you to the bit____chute video
I know, I made the link.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-11-2020, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
so you can decide if you want to click it.
It would deter people from clicking on it.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 16-11-2020, 03:13 AM
Master

I don't believe that someone can be a-symptomatic. That makes no common sense. That just tells me the test has false positives. It seems, instead of coming out and saying that, "they" made up this tale of a-symptomatic. Where is the scientific proof that these a-symptomatic people actually have covid, if they don't have any symptoms? I wonder how many positive tests have come back a-symptomatic... Then what happens if that a-symptomatic person, who thought they already had covid, gets covid? It's like - they made that up, and they got people to believe it, so what else can they get people to believe? Are people really that gullible? Common sense seems to be losing.
Old 16-11-2020, 03:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I don't believe that someone can be a-symptomatic. That makes no common sense. That just tells me the test has false positives. It seems, instead of coming out and saying that, "they" made up this tale of a-symptomatic. Where is the scientific proof that these a-symptomatic people actually have covid, if they don't have any symptoms? I wonder how many positive tests have come back a-symptomatic... Then what happens if that a-symptomatic person, who thought they already had covid, gets covid? It's like - they made that up, and they got people to believe it, so what else can they get people to believe? Are people really that gullible? Common sense seems to be losing.
COVID is just the catalyst for the 'Authorities' to justify themselves for vaccinating the population.

Old 16-11-2020, 03:24 AM
Master
The other interesting point addressed in the bit_chute video is that she says that because of the patented RNA/DNA if it was to be a permanent modification to the cells of the human body, you would become the property of the organization of the vaccine that was administered.

Old 16-11-2020, 03:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I agree.

To me, the article I quoted on Friday says all about the nasal covid testing, and the case trends drawn based on it:
  • PCR tests are not designed to be used as a diagnostic tool as they cannot distinguish between inactive viruses and “live” or reproductive ones
  • Amplification over 35 cycles is considered unreliable and scientifically unjustified, yet many labs use 45 cycles. This amplifies any tiny sequence of viral DNA that might be present to the point that the test reads “positive” even if the viral load is extremely low or the virus is inactive
  • The PCR test can also pick up the presence of other coronaviruses, so a positive result may simply indicate that you’ve recuperated from a common cold in the past
  • Millions of people are simply carrying inactive viral DNA that pose no risk to anyone, yet positive test results are being used ...
Dr. Mike Yeadon, former vice president and scientific director of Pfizer, has even gone on record stating that false positive results from unreliable PCR tests are being used to "manufacture a 'second wave' based on 'new cases,'" when in fact a second wave is highly unlikely.

https://preview.tinyurl.com/nov-13-2020-mercola-covid
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-11-2020, 03:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
COVID is just the catalyst for the 'Authorities' to justify themselves for vaccinating the population.
Although I don't deny that there are nefarious interests, I believe the problem is, as Nameless stated, the high degree of gullibility of the population, for which a big part of the responsibility belongs to the media, social media, and politicians who instill fear-for-profit in the population; the rest of the responsibility sides with the ignorance, which isn't that dangerous when recognized and left alone.
Old 16-11-2020, 03:43 AM
Master
The other thing to remember is that we are many, they are few.

Closed Thread