Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2020, 07:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
At one time she claims Dr Fauci stole her invention and had her unlawfully incarcerated and literally ruined her career.

Were those claims substantiated?
Old 13-11-2020, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
So I guess, I am healed now of a non real virus and any feature nonreal mutations of Covid19 that
may or may not exist.
Once again, comments by those who don't know the context of the statement made.
For those not following the context of the statement made was that of the location of this topic (healing section) It was controversial as to why. As I showed and opened a door many interesting points had come across from many readers doing their own research and finding out that the virus being real or not, it's the fact that the vaccine is the true evil of the two. The virus is just the catalyst. As the vaccine promoted by MSM and government policies, it is anything but advocating health and wellbeing. It is the complete opposite. Have we caught up yet?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 13-11-2020, 07:56 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Once again, comments by those who don't know the context of the statement made.
For those not following the context of the statement made was that of the location of this topic (healing section) It was controversial as to why. As I showed and opened a door many interesting points had come across from many readers doing their own research and finding out that the virus being real or not, it's the fact that the vaccine is the true evil of the two. The virus is just the catalyst. As the vaccine promoted by MSM and government policies, it is anything but advocating health and wellbeing. It is the complete opposite. Have we caught up yet?

Yep.
Your're giving out medical advice on a spiritual forum.
I caught that right off the bat. Get it? Bat!
Old 13-11-2020, 08:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Yep.
Your giving out medical advice on a spiritual forum.
I caught that right off the bat. Get it? Bat!
It's you're, not your. Where have I said, or implied, follow my advice? Then again why is there health and healing sections contained within this forum? Just because I open peoples eyes and expand their consciousness, is this a case for old fashioned stoning? I thought a spiritual forum would have many open minded people. Seems to be not the case in this instance.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 13-11-2020, 08:40 PM
Quote:
It's you're, not your.
It's ur.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2020, 09:03 PM
Deactivated Account
off topic - deleted by author
Old 13-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
It's ur.
As opposed to ur'e.

Old 13-11-2020, 09:08 PM
Deactivated Account
off topic- deleted by author
Old 13-11-2020, 09:30 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
It's you're, not your.
Correction noted.
Quote:
Where have I said, or implied, follow my advice?
Sure, let's just call it a second opinion then.

Quote:
Then again why is there health and healing sections contained within this forum?
I assumed spiritual healing. Though Spirit works in mysterious ways.

Quote:
Just because I open peoples eyes and expand their consciousness, is this a case for old fashioned stoning?
No stones have been hurled nor should they. I guess it just comes down to the rules
of this forum, which I am breaking by mentioning them.
By the way I won't take a vaccine, not because of what is written here.
But they will probably detect that I didn't take it. The drones have been monitoring the situation
for some time.

Quote:
I thought a spiritual forum would have many open minded people. Seems to be not the case in this instance.
Touché
As my name implies IMthatIM, my mind is as it is.
I guess it's back to the dark side for me then, at the tip of a pointy stick.
Quote:
Now to the very tip of this stick.
PRS event. Problem, Reaction, Solution time. Manipulation of perception, people freak out, society flipped on it's back, economies failing etc. “Stop the world we want to get off. Stop the big bad wolf from blowing my house down”. There there, BIG BROTHER(Global Elitists) is here to help, take this vaccine you don't need because it have many nasty surprises in there for you. Including a state of the art microscopic tracking device we will embed into you. Run along now, thank you BIG BROTHER, for destroying humanity and the planet, how can we ever repay you. GIVE UP YOUR FREE WILL would be a start.
COVID-19 is the Pandora's box that will roll out many nasty surprises if we let it, we have ourselves to blame. These are truly challenging times bothers and sisters. What are we going to do about it? If you say nothing, then you best join your brethren on the dark side.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:50 PM
Master

Not pointing any fingers.

Sometime people give others more credit than is due ... What looks like conspiracy is just stupidity. Occasionally, vice-versa.

In spiritual matters, as in all other matters many of us start with beliefs and look for confirmations.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Closed Thread